Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What is the best company for a Novice
PXS
PT
LAL
AD
True
Other- detailed below
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My first purchase!
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 189
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 64 posts

My first purchase!
05-30-2015 12:59 PM

I gave up on AD being out of stock on A314. I was going to purchase the starter pack. But I'll come back to that later....

Im looking for something easy. Of everything Ive read A314 interests me the most...or something like it. I want to spend about $100 US and order from one company. I'll spend the next couple of months trying that out and then move on to the next. I should have a great arsenal in no time.

I was thinking:

PheromoneXS: B.C.E.
Bliss sounds nice to me. Im high strung so I think it might help the laid back vibe.
Cohesion and Evolve both have a good rep. It seem like a good all around starting mix...by themselves and together. I might throw in APi because some have said its like A314 but with less intimidation. Which would work with my personality. But Im not sure, might just start with BCE and get the real A314 when its back. Its so hard to tell reading the mixed reviews.

Or

Pheromone Treasures: Captain, The Hook Up, Grail of Affection
Seems like a good mix. Captain is similar to A314. GOA seems good around social. Some of the feedback on mixing these three seems real solid as well.

Im open to another company as well. It just seems these two stand out for my personality over the last month I've been lurking on this site. Please throw any feedback out that you think is good. Im mid 30's, white, live in Denver (soon AZ tho), 6'2", 190ish, fit, good looks, an INTJ, uptight, high energy, high pace, strong minded, more intelligent than fun man.

How does one match his purchase to his personality?

Thanks for any feedback!
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 1:12 PM by SuperJoy.)
05-30-2015 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

RE: My first purchase!
05-30-2015 2:21 PM

I'd say go with pheromone treasures A, the product works B he takes the guess work out of what you need you want Latin women bam buy latina you like Indian women Bam buy desi you want a great daily bam get trrasureful shine. C shipping is fast D free sample with order E no extra charge for cover scents and they smell awesome and F the packaging is awesome everything comes in a gold satchel in it's own wooden treasure chest I've already used one treasure chest as a little keepsake for my nephew.
05-30-2015 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, SuperJoy
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1109
Thanks received:
1888 thanks in 898 posts

05-30-2015 2:57 PM

I'll second the Pheromone Treasures suggestion. All the products have worked VERY WELL for me without any off the phero burnout side effects I have experienced from Pheromone XS (even though those products have also worked very well.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-30-2015 2:57 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
375 thanks in 235 posts

05-30-2015 2:59 PM

Wolf & Bliss are two things I'd recommend (either or) someone new to try sometime. probably Wolf more so cause it's more versatile.
I like to keep it simple with social based stuff first before hoping into heated alpha territory.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 3:00 PM by XyzN.)
05-30-2015 2:59 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
SuperJoy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
101 thanks in 64 posts

05-30-2015 3:29 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like two for PT and one other. Wolf is made by LAL?

(05-30-2015 2:59 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I like to keep it simple with social based stuff first before hoping into heated alpha territory.

Kinda what I was thinking. I have a live in GF so no need to be over sexual either.

How does Captain compare to A314? or Api?
05-30-2015 3:29 PM

flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 34 posts

05-30-2015 3:42 PM

(05-30-2015 3:29 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback. Looks like two for PT and one other. Wolf is made by LAL?

Kinda what I was thinking. I have a live in GF so no need to be over sexual either.

How does Captain compare to A314? or Api?

I'm not gonna lie I had a sample of api and Looved it probably my fave pxs mone but to be fair I never had ad a314 and just received a sample of Captain on Thursday with my order but snoopy swears by pheromone treasures
05-30-2015 3:42 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 347 posts

05-30-2015 3:45 PM

A314 is a lot more intimidating than APi, less flexible too. Still, I have to say, the feedback from PT is looking solid, and LAL's always been one of my favorite vendors. I'm going to say PXS if only for APi, but honestly, it's a toss-up between that and PT. The only reason I didn't vote for PT is lack of personal experience - I intend to test most of their mixes ASAP to see if it lives up to the hype (things rarely do).
05-30-2015 3:45 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy
SuperJoy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
101 thanks in 64 posts

05-30-2015 3:58 PM

(05-30-2015 3:42 PM)flacowww Wrote:  I'm not gonna lie I had a sample of api and Looved it probably my fave pxs mone but to be fair I never had ad a314 and just received a sample of Captain on Thursday with my order but snoopy swears by pheromone treasures

Awesome would love to hear about a head to head APi vs Captain. The search function is limiting in the fact that APi is too short to look up. So, I cant just type in those two words and see if someone has addressed this.

(05-30-2015 3:45 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  The only reason I didn't vote for PT is lack of personal experience - I intend to test most of their mixes ASAP to see if it lives up to the hype (things rarely do).

Awesome, Thank you. Are you saying PT didnt live up the the hype for you? Or some mones in general?
05-30-2015 3:58 PM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 347 posts

05-30-2015 4:07 PM

(05-30-2015 3:58 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  
(05-30-2015 3:45 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  The only reason I didn't vote for PT is lack of personal experience - I intend to test most of their mixes ASAP to see if it lives up to the hype (things rarely do).

Awesome, Thank you. Are you saying PT didnt live up the the hype for you? Or some mones in general?

No, I'm talking about mones in general - I haven't used anything from PT yet.
05-30-2015 4:07 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1109
Thanks received:
1888 thanks in 898 posts

05-30-2015 4:15 PM

I have written extensively in other threads about Captain and how it compares to A314 but the bottom line, Captain is more about people following because you are awesome and A314 is about leading by intimidation. APi is very much like A314. Captain is more user friendly and well rounded in my experience.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-30-2015 4:15 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, kimosabe

Share This Thread