Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My first post in over two years
Svengali
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

My first post in over two years
05-15-2017 9:04 PM

Hello guys, so this is my first post. I have been lurking around into this forum for little over two years now. I have never posted anything during this time before because English is not my first language, and I used google translator to understand most of what I read. So I took an English course during this time and I can understand a lot better now. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, my writing is not perfect, but I’m still learning (feel free to correct me in this regard, I always welcome criticism that helps me grow).

A little bit of my background; I’m 28 years old, 6 ft., and athletic shape. I live in South America. I was very introverted and socially awkward growing up, and I was poor on top of that, so I had little to no luck with girls right until college.
I’ve my own business now, a retail store, for just over a year now, and it’s going good so far.
I found out about game and the PUA community when I was 23 or 24 years old, I’ve always been the type who reads a lot of material but takes no action (I own almost every product of every major company and PUGs out there). And just recently I actually started doing cold approaches and implementing some of the things I’ve learnt.

PherX was the first pheromone product I ever bought, because it was the highest rated at the Amazon store, but I had little to no success with it. After that I found out this forum and I’ve read almost every thread about every product I own. I bought products from LAL, PXS, Apex, and most recently Alpha Dream and Pheromone Treasures.

The first ones I tried were Aqua Vitae, Core, Taboo and Bliss, with samples of Imprint, Evolve and Xist (I lost a Primitive sample). In summary, AV couldn’t figure it out (I still have more than half bottle), I just couldn’t be congruent with the signature. Core I loved it, and from the above products it’s the only one I will buy again. Taboo was good, it’s an IOI machine, Bliss did nothing for me, and I actually had more success with the samples of Evolve and Xist. I‘ll go into more detail later, in the respective threads.

But the most important thing that I learned during that time is that I was looking for the magic pill to solve all my problems, but I've learnt that pheromones are no replacement for personality and I still had a lot of work to do with that. So I took a break from pheromones and PUA material for almost a year. And I was starting my business at that time, so I just focused on that.

Recently I made a new round of purchases and I bought L2K v.1, Captain, GOA, and The Hookup. And I’m having great success so far so I think I’m going to write some reviews later.
Well that would be it. I can’t wait till I can start reading the journals! Saludos.
05-15-2017 9:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My first post in over two years
05-15-2017 9:13 PM

Welcome aboard matey. Looking forward to read ur reports. Smile Cheers.
05-15-2017 9:13 PM
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2017 9:14 PM

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to your contributions.

BTW, your English is spot on!!! Take that off your worry list.

Cheers,
HED

05-15-2017 9:14 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2017 1:11 AM

Welcome !!
05-16-2017 1:11 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-16-2017 7:13 AM

(05-15-2017 9:04 PM)Svengali Wrote:  I was looking for the magic pill to solve all my problems, but I've learnt that pheromones are no replacement for personality and I still had a lot of work to do with that. Saludos.

Glad to see that you get it. Pheromones are not the solution to poor social skills. In fact, some pheromones can harm your chances of being with the right girl for you. You can easily end up in the friendzone by wearing the wrong formula.

T'e deseo lo mejor. Sigue tratando de mejorar y verás el éxito.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-16-2017 7:13 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-16-2017 1:06 PM

Welcome. Your English reads great. I look forward to your posts.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-16-2017 1:06 PM
Svengali
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2017 10:21 PM

(05-15-2017 9:13 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Welcome aboard matey. Looking forward to read ur reports. Smile Cheers.

Thanks man, i love your posts! I'm testing GOA solo now and i find that Snoopyace's observations and yours are spot on!

(05-15-2017 9:14 PM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  Welcome to the community! Looking forward to your contributions.

BTW, your English is spot on!!! Take that off your worry list.

Cheers,
HED

Thanks!, i worked really hard on it, so i'm glad it's noted.

(05-16-2017 1:11 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Welcome !!

Thank you!!

(05-16-2017 1:06 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Welcome. Your English reads great. I look forward to your posts.

Thanks!, i'm glad to hear that!
05-16-2017 10:21 PM
Svengali
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2017 10:26 PM

(05-16-2017 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Glad to see that you get it. Pheromones are not the solution to poor social skills. In fact, some pheromones can harm your chances of being with the right girl for you. You can easily end up in the friendzone by wearing the wrong formula.

I actually experienced much worse than that. When wearing AV as a dailywear for example, i had fights for no reason with longtime friends, people talking sh#t behind my back, and and a couple of overdoses i'll never forget, so i know that pheromones and social skills go hand in hand, and they not only can harm your relationships with girls, but with people you care about, if you're not carefull with what you are using, and how you're using it.

(05-16-2017 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  T'e deseo lo mejor. Sigue tratando de mejorar y verás el éxito.

Muchas gracias! Tu español es muy bueno! "No hay secretos para el éxito. Éste se alcanza preparándose, trabajando arduamente y aprendiendo del fracaso" (C.Powell).
05-16-2017 10:26 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-16-2017 10:29 PM

(05-16-2017 10:21 PM)Svengali Wrote:  Thanks man, i love your posts! I'm testing GOA solo now and i find that Snoopyace's observations and yours are spot on!

Thanks bud. True that. I've learnt heaps from Snoopy too. Smile
05-16-2017 10:29 PM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-22-2017 7:42 PM

(05-16-2017 10:26 PM)Svengali Wrote:  
(05-16-2017 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Glad to see that you get it. Pheromones are not the solution to poor social skills. In fact, some pheromones can harm your chances of being with the right girl for you. You can easily end up in the friendzone by wearing the wrong formula.

I actually experienced much worse than that. When wearing AV as a dailywear for example, i had fights for no reason with longtime friends, people talking sh#t behind my back, and and a couple of overdoses i'll never forget, so i know that pheromones and social skills go hand in hand, and they not only can harm your relationships with girls, but with people you care about, if you're not carefull with what you are using, and how you're using it.

(05-16-2017 7:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  T'e deseo lo mejor. Sigue tratando de mejorar y verás el éxito.

Muchas gracias! Tu español es muy bueno! "No hay secretos para el éxito. Éste se alcanza preparándose, trabajando arduamente y aprendiendo del fracaso" (C.Powell).

Snoppy is also someone I learned from too. A little side note about GOA; it may cause negative imprinting and can provide a similar experience which you had earlier with AV where friends/acquaintances talk behind their back.

Keep happy thoughts and continue improving!

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
05-22-2017 7:42 PM

Share This Thread