Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first experience with laid products.
seeusmile
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 31 posts

My first experience with laid products.
06-29-2012 4:09 AM

Copied from journal.

Only had 4 hours of sleep last night. Reading can have a bad addiction to it.

6:40am and hit the showers. applied the 'dirty clean' on my my hair, and then upper body... decided didn't think the lower body was neccesary. At the moment i'm being conservative with the bottle.

I haven't gotten that energy rush that other people mention, perhaps it's the 4 hours of sleep I've had. Although I do not feel as tired as i expected myself to be, it just feels like another morning wake up than a late night sleep wake up call. I don't normally take morning showers as I'm in a hurry to get ready for school.
However today after drying up looking at the mirror checking myself out, i was taking my time putting my school uniform on like 'there's plenty of time... so why rush?.

I haven't been using gel or wax for a while... the past i've used didn't work so well for my hair in the past so stuck with natural hair for a while. I started off with the paste and worked so well, I'm very suprised as it's a medium hold paste. The strong hold ones of my brother's waxes struggles to hold my hear well. I decided to blend the pomade with it too, i decided to leave the front alone because it started to give the crusty,hard look on my hair. I applied it on the rear of my hair only as that part of the hair is the most heaviest, so far it's doing well with the hold. I think next time I'll use the hair styling products seperately. So far I'm very impressed

Off to school.

So far my interactions at school seemed like another great day. Friends were friendlier and people enjoyed my company.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 4:13 AM by seeusmile.)
06-29-2012 4:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Lexy

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Hair Products for Women fluffygirl12 35 1,206 04-17-2012 1:18 PM
Last Post: Sillykitty