Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first experience with Androstadienone
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My first experience with Androstadienone
05-08-2012 8:13 AM

I thought to quickly to share my first experience with the A-1 that I received from Alpha Dream yesterday. I bought the 10mcg concentrate form.

I wore two drops of it today before I left for work (one at the back of the neck and one on the side of the neck) and added 3 drops of AV (two on each wrist and one on other side of the neck), covered with the original Joop cologne.

Overall, all I can say is that there were many noticeable hits on the train ride to work this morning and hits at work. Received double looks, stares like googly eyed etc

One hot girl at work where she works in another area and don't get to speak that much with her due to chaos at work, she saw me at the vending machine as i needed a caffiene hit due to lack of sleep. From a distance she was like "heyyyyy how are youuuuu?" all more excited to see me first thing in the morning and I said my hellos back.

When i walked passed her she then turned around and wanted to strike up a conversation. We me feeling all zombie mode from being sleep deprived I tried to keep it all positive but had to cut the convo as i had to go back to work. Throughout the day there was more more gazing, stares, than usual. even on the way back home from work on my second train trip.

I'm going to keep testing this baby at different dosages. I will ensure to not exceed more than 50mcg.

Funny this is that i purchased Glace a week before purchasing A-1 and my A-1 arrived first. But when I got back home today I found that I finally received my Glace in the mail today. So I will give Glace some testing for awhile, starting tomorrow!
05-08-2012 8:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: My first experience with Androstadienone
05-08-2012 8:46 AM

Glacé + Androstadienone + AV = Orgy time. Trust me on that one.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 8:47 AM by as33156.)
05-08-2012 8:46 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-08-2012 9:09 AM

(05-08-2012 8:46 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Glacé + Androstadienone + AV = Orgy time. Trust me on that one.

Hehe sounds good to me Smile will give those combos a go as well; thanks!
05-08-2012 9:09 AM
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-10-2012 8:12 AM

(05-08-2012 8:46 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Glacé + Androstadienone + AV = Orgy time. Trust me on that one.

this is what i always have in mind now, thanks to you - an alpha, social and comfort. makes perfect sense!
05-10-2012 8:12 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-10-2012 8:18 AM

(05-10-2012 8:12 AM)kentdave Wrote:  this is what i always have in mind now, thanks to you - an alpha, social and comfort. makes perfect sense!

It's a honor to be of service to you. Now go forth and indulge in sexual bliss with uk hotties. Just stay away from Essex girls. They are Wacko

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-10-2012 8:18 AM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2012 8:51 AM

Finally a combo I have all the parts to!

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
05-21-2012 8:51 AM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2012 8:24 AM

Tried this combo yesterday and it worked great. Lots of hair flipping by girls sitting around me at Starbuck's. I felt like I was at the Kentucky Derby with all the pony tails wagging! I am going to try this combo all week to see what happens.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
05-22-2012 8:24 AM
angelus
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2012 6:13 AM

(05-22-2012 8:24 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  Tried this combo yesterday and it worked great. Lots of hair flipping by girls sitting around me at Starbuck's. I felt like I was at the Kentucky Derby with all the pony tails wagging! I am going to try this combo all week to see what happens.

sounds good to me! the hits are quite consistent; i like!
05-23-2012 6:13 AM

Share This Thread