Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My first Mones: Asian, and Bad Wolf
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

My first Mones: Asian, and Bad Wolf
05-23-2014 3:01 PM

So after a long week of impatience and eagerness I have received my very first pair of pheromones! Listed above...I ordered these two in particular to try out an experiment; I have an Asian roommate. Female, 9/10. Great body, decent face, horrible personality. In fact, I used to mess around with this girl quite a bit. Eventually though, we got bored and moved our separate ways. That being said, it's been a long time since we screwed around and every recent attempt I have made ended up not going too well. So, although I am moving out of here in a short time I would like to hit that once more for good times sake. So this is one of the things I will be attempting with these two products. I will see which one works better on her, and how she reacts when I use them together. Among other things, I will be using them in public. I will keep you guys posted on my findings.
05-23-2014 3:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
1243 thanks in 650 posts

RE: My first Mones: Asian, and Bad Wolf
05-23-2014 4:07 PM

Are you Asian, K?

How old is she?

Once the fire burns out, and you're still living together ... it's pretty much like breaking up with someone you have to continue working with ... UGLY! pick nose

And is that Asian for Asians OR Asian for Non Asians you own?

Thanks & GOOD LUCK!
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 4:07 PM by MMM.)
05-23-2014 4:07 PM
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

05-23-2014 4:39 PM

(05-23-2014 4:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  Are you Asian, K?

How old is she?

Once the fire burns out, and you're still living together ... it's pretty much like breaking up with someone you have to continue working with ... UGLY! pick nose

And is that Asian for Asians OR Asian for Non Asians you own?

Thanks & GOOD LUCK!

I'm white, she is 25, i have Asian for Non-Asians. And yea, i'm aware that the fire is out, and the chances are slim... It's just a test to see how/ If she reacts to the products, I'm fully prepared to get little or no results. Just trying it for the fun of it. popcorn
05-23-2014 4:39 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1243 thanks in 650 posts

05-23-2014 6:04 PM

(05-23-2014 4:39 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  I'm white, she is 25, i have Asian for Non-Asians. And yea, i'm aware that the fire is out, and the chances are slim... It's just a test to see how/ If she reacts to the products, I'm fully prepared to get little or no results. Just trying it for the fun of it. popcorn

I've developed a serious craving for a taste of Asian! whistle

I'll be watching! popcorn
05-23-2014 6:04 PM
Thanks given by KonichiwaChitsu
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

05-23-2014 6:48 PM

Ok, so today my Asian roommate wasn't home, and won't be coming home, so I decided to only put on Bad Wolf. I used 3 drops of it, and I only did this because my other roommate (Male) had friends over. So I will start off by saying that generally we all work different shifts so we aren't exactly "Friends" to say the least (He used to date the Asian female, and he doesn't know about the past between me and her), and usually keep to ourselves when we're home. BUT NOT TODAY, I just got these new products and I HAD to experiment. So, he had 2 people over; his friend from another state who was visiting, AND that person's wife. I went out and had absolutely no problem holding a conversation with any of these people. I was confident, and full of stories. What really sparked my attention though was that that dude's wife who had the mayden name of bonar, seemed a lot more focused on what I had to say than the others. It was all chit chat until the ladies husband went outside with my roommate. That is when things got interesting. Although we didn't have sex, or mess around, or anything like that, we ended up getting on the subject of her sunburn. She basically took her shirt off for me, very seductively might I add (showing off her chest and her red bra) just to show a little bit of redness on her back. Later on, everyone decided to go get sushi for dinner, and she insisted on me coming along, even though the other two never invited me. I didn't go, because I have plans for the night, but still, I thought it was interesting.

I was a skeptic at first about the use of mones, but holy shit. It has literally been only a few hours since I un-packaged my first products, and I ALREADY had someone's wife take their shirt off for me. It was clear as day that she was interested in me. This stuff is amazing, and I will have further posts coming...as soon as my female roommate gets back, or I go out in town.

MMM, i'm sorry I have nothing for you in this post, but I promise you that I will in future posts Mrgreen
05-23-2014 6:48 PM
Thanks given by MMM, 2000GT, kristoferr, scorpio69

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1243 thanks in 650 posts

05-23-2014 7:37 PM

(05-23-2014 6:48 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote:  MMM, i'm sorry I have nothing for you in this post, but I promise you that I will in future posts Mrgreen

What ... in ... the ... hell! ... do ... you ... mean!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I love red drawers! I meant bras!!! Drinks
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 7:38 PM by MMM.)
05-23-2014 7:37 PM
Thanks given by 2000GT, KonichiwaChitsu
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
130 thanks in 57 posts

05-23-2014 8:19 PM

(05-23-2014 7:37 PM)MMM Wrote:  What ... in ... the ... hell! ... do ... you ... mean!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I love red drawers! I meant bras!!! Drinks

LOL That Asian girl I've been dating, she's been out of the country for the past couple of weeks, so no reports for ya but yea, red ftw Big Grin

To the OP: Your results sound just like what I've been seeing with BW. Very alpha, definitely a sexual edge to it as well. Trust me, just stick to what you're doing, being friendly and out going. The rest will come quite easily. As for your Asian friend, is she American Asian or is she from China? The girl I'm seeing is from China and I haven't seen to much from her (fairly reserved). It's not that she didn't respond at all to BW, I just didn't see any over the top results with her. I'm wondering how your friend will react but don't bank on a single approach. If your friend responds the way you want after one time exposure, groovy, go for it. Otherwise, let BW build up around her though a few exposures, keep the cool friendly attitude and the rest should fall in place...or not. Depends on how cool things are between the two of you right now. Good luck and let us know how things go, I'm very curious to see what happens.

Reps for a good first report Smile

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 8:20 PM by 2000GT.)
05-23-2014 8:19 PM
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

05-23-2014 8:33 PM

(05-23-2014 8:19 PM)2000GT Wrote:  As for your Asian friend, is she American Asian or is she from China?

My friend is an Americanized Asian, doesn't know the first thing about her home country. And trust me, after the first couple hours, i'm just as curious to see what happens as you are. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED Wink
05-23-2014 8:33 PM
Thanks given by 2000GT
KonichiwaChitsu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 38 posts

05-25-2014 1:57 PM

So, It has been one day since she's been home. I had on 2 drops of Asian, and 2 drops of BW. I really wish I knew exactly what was inside these so I could use them more strategically, instead I will be doing further testing on mixing the dosages.

That being said, the outcome was not a bad one, it was her and her friend over, and when I was in the room they were always facing me. I felt like the center of attention. The attitude I was getting from my female roommate was actually a lot more improved then usual. She was a lot less bitchy when we were in close proximity, and her friend really seemed to like me. She kept laughing at all my jokes, and just all around seemed interested. Too bad I don't think she's attractive. I realized that nothing was going to happen last night though so I went to bed.

This morning, I woke up, showered and washed all my scents away. Went out to the living room where she was with her friend, and it was basically how it has been previously before I used any mones. She was bitchy, and irritable, and nagging like a woman on menopause (although this may have been due to it being morning time). Needless to say I went to my room, put on 3 drops asian, one drop BW. Went back outside to her, and although it wasn't immediate (30-45 minutes in) she started to get a lot more friendly. I wasn't the center of attention today, but she was really insisting I go get some sushi with her and her friend. This is key evidence to me because she normally never invites me places anymore, and sushi was our thing back in the day when we were messing around. So, although it does seem very subtle...Asian does seem to have an effect on her. More testing will be done, and once I find a good combination of the two, or see one works better on it's own I will see what effect it has on the long term.

On another note, A Black girl hit on me at the 7-11 down the street yesterday, and asked if I wanted to go to a party with her. This really caught me off guard because I was wearing 2/2 asian and BW. It also caught me off guard because I have never been with a Black girl, and haven't had one hit on me in ages, AND this girl already knew me because I'm a regular customer, and we've only conversed a few times in the past, nothing but small talk though. This is some potent shit, and I'm glad to have given it a shot haha.

Do you guys/ girls have any recommendations on how I should mix the two products I have? Or any particular one's you'd like to see me try? Let me know.
05-25-2014 1:57 PM
Thanks given by 2000GT, MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1243 thanks in 650 posts

05-25-2014 4:31 PM

Great testing, K! finger

IF it was moi ...

I'd let BW dominate the mix for a week, and let A4NA ... 3:2, and keep notes. All for the sake of science! Focus
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 4:32 PM by MMM.)
05-25-2014 4:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AV, Wolf or Asian for non Asian?? Rocky21 0 257 10-05-2014 2:37 PM
Last Post: Rocky21
  inquiry about asian for non asian and asian for asian products ansmal 4 1,133 01-19-2014 7:19 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan