Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experience so far
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My experience so far
11-12-2018 5:34 PM

I ordered the sample of cops x.
Several days later I received an email from Brandon. Apparently he was having issues with his biz email and created this one just to let me know that.....

"Hello, as of right now, my hosts email server is down, which means my Copulins X email is down. This message is important though, so I had to find another means to send this to you.

I noticed the batch of Copulins X I have created and have been using previously has gone bad and instead of trying to recoup my losses and send that to you, I have order brand new acids from my manufacturer.

The time in which you will receive your package will be a bit delayed, but I will make sure you are compensated by sending you a free bottle of Copulins X and a sample of Triple X (on top of what ever else you have already ordered). I owe it to you.

Thank you for purchasing and supporting Copulins X. Have a great day!"

A small full size and a large sample bottle of cops x and a large sample of triple x arrived yesterday.

I'm very satisfied with his customer service.
I will run the juice and let ya'll know what I see on mulberry st

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
11-12-2018 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My experience so far
11-16-2018 6:08 AM

(11-12-2018 5:34 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  I ordered the sample of cops x.
Several days later I received an email from Brandon. Apparently he was having issues with his biz email and created this one just to let me know that.....

"Hello, as of right now, my hosts email server is down, which means my Copulins X email is down. This message is important though, so I had to find another means to send this to you.

I noticed the batch of Copulins X I have created and have been using previously has gone bad and instead of trying to recoup my losses and send that to you, I have order brand new acids from my manufacturer.

The time in which you will receive your package will be a bit delayed, but I will make sure you are compensated by sending you a free bottle of Copulins X and a sample of Triple X (on top of what ever else you have already ordered). I owe it to you.

Thank you for purchasing and supporting Copulins X. Have a great day!"

A small full size and a large sample bottle of cops x and a large sample of triple x arrived yesterday.

I'm very satisfied with his customer service.
I will run the juice and let ya'll know what I see on mulberry st

Can`t wait to hear about your results! I am particularly interested in the XXX experience. I don`t know if the sample of this is as strong as the full size bottle(I imagine it is), but the stuff is very strong and cops on a whole other level.

It is always good to hear about a great customer testimonial.
11-16-2018 6:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread