Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My award for the most POPULAR FAME LIKE mones created in the long lost past!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My award for the most POPULAR FAME LIKE mones created in the long lost past!
06-05-2022 4:06 AM

For fame and attracting models :

1. L2k 2014, 2018 NOS

2. For slutty fitness type girls, popularity and closing (but not as much fame as L2k )
M3X 2017

What the heck do we have left in todays world for attracting the hottest models?

1. CAS -- Young 5'11" 20 something models, playboy fame, successful reports on closing, but the lethargy and depression can be a dealbreaker.. Any way around this?

2. voodoo -- Young to early thirties models, Social fame (attracts hot 9s too) , preferential treatment, no lethargy or reverse imprinting. Many people say it's more a FZ mone and I tend to agree.

3. AV -- Young to thirties , Slender models. VIP Fame, quick closes....seduction. Women forget about you if you don't close the same day.. Hit or miss.. Needs A game to fclose with. No lethargy.

Any others?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2022 5:10 AM by dsouza.)
06-05-2022 4:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My award for the most POPULAR FAME LIKE mones created in the long lost past!
06-05-2022 6:19 AM

(06-05-2022 4:06 AM)dsouza Wrote:  For fame and attracting models :

1. L2k 2014, 2018 NOS

2. For slutty fitness type girls, popularity and closing (but not as much fame as L2k )
M3X 2017

What the heck do we have left in todays world for attracting the hottest models?

1. CAS -- Young 5'11" 20 something models, playboy fame, successful reports on closing, but the lethargy and depression can be a dealbreaker.. Any way around this?

2. voodoo -- Young to early thirties models, Social fame (attracts hot 9s too) , preferential treatment, no lethargy or reverse imprinting. Many people say it's more a FZ mone and I tend to agree.

3. AV -- Young to thirties , Slender models. VIP Fame, quick closes....seduction. Women forget about you if you don't close the same day.. Hit or miss.. Needs A game to fclose with. No lethargy.

Any others?

About Letharing: There are essential oils like bergamot oil that can lift the mood in a positive way. There should also be some pheromones that counteract letharing such as Wolf and Bliss.

Too hot models: I heard that AQ pulls 9 models too.

What exactly do you mean by hot model? Do you mean the women who look genetically sexy or the models who dress extra sexy, show a lot of skin and are open to ONS? I sometimes see hot models dress extra sexy and then these women are often hit on by men. Some women do it to provoke men and some women do it because they're open to casual sex.
06-05-2022 6:19 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: My award for the most POPULAR FAME LIKE mones created in the long lost past!
06-05-2022 8:01 AM

(06-05-2022 6:19 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  About Letharing: There are essential oils like bergamot oil that can lift the mood in a positive way. There should also be some pheromones that counteract letharing such as Wolf and Bliss.

Too hot models: I heard that AQ pulls 9 models too.

What exactly do you mean by hot model? Do you mean the women who look genetically sexy or the models who dress extra sexy, show a lot of skin and are open to ONS? I sometimes see hot models dress extra sexy and then these women are often hit on by men. Some women do it to provoke men and some women do it because they're open to casual sex.

YES AQ pulls hotties too. But for the most part you have to hunt them down so it's not a FAME celeb vibe like old L2k 2014.

What I mean by a fame celeb vibe is that you get opened by models (think l2k 2014, 2018) or they often come very near to you hoping you open them (a la CAS, M3X 2017). They should be open to sex, but then again not every model that talks to a man is single.

I think when it comes to lethargy the formulas have changed over the years or my body or mind has changed as I aged. I would think first its the latter since it doesn't happen to a lot of other people , but then again I've got pheromone formulas from 5-10 years ago that all work like magic without any lethargy. So I conclude products these days are being made with all kinds of advanced ingredients that older products did not have in them.

Regarding models! Think Victoria secret girls serving at the most happening bars in Toronto. Think women all in their 20's. Think women with perfect skin, perfect bodies, nice tits, asses, flat stomachs , beautiful faces, long silky hair. Women who may be straight or even bi. Women open to ONS. It doesn't matter. Think of the type of women old L2k and AM used to attract. Hope that’s clear enough!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2022 10:26 AM by dsouza.)
06-05-2022 8:01 AM
ash202288
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2022 11:18 AM

i wanna try tko but not sure if apex deliver it to the uk, also aromafero out of stock
06-05-2022 11:18 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-05-2022 11:40 AM

(06-05-2022 11:18 AM)ash202288 Wrote:  i wanna try tko but not sure if apex deliver it to the uk, also aromafero out of stock

Theres a question section at the bottom of the website

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
06-05-2022 11:40 AM

Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2022 8:23 PM

The problem seems lately is all the reformulations. We would all love to try the 2018 NOS or the 2017 M3x. Thanks for including a list of monies that are available. I'll have to try Casanova soon.

M3x gave no fame unless mixed with AV, AV works but does feel like it's inconsistent. Celebrity XS did nothing for me. Alpha treasure gives you respect at restaurants but not really fame. SOB and alpha q make me the center of attention but can't say people opened me. No one has opened me with the new reform of the love God reform.
06-08-2022 8:23 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-09-2022 8:42 AM

(06-08-2022 8:23 PM)Stride Wrote:  The problem seems lately is all the reformulations. We would all love to try the 2018 NOS or the 2017 M3x. Thanks for including a list of monies that are available. I'll have to try Casanova soon.

M3x gave no fame unless mixed with AV, AV works but does feel like it's inconsistent. Celebrity XS did nothing for me. Alpha treasure gives you respect at restaurants but not really fame. SOB and alpha q make me the center of attention but can't say people opened me. No one has opened me with the new reform of the love God reform.

Yes, THIS, exactly!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

06-09-2022 8:42 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2022 3:02 PM

I can think of two pheromones that may be similar to L2K 2014. Evolve XS and SXD-9. I have read very good things about SXD-9...With all 3 products, the women talk a lot to the men. Evolve and SXD-9 start out very social and later turn sexual.
06-09-2022 3:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-10-2022 1:37 AM

(06-09-2022 3:02 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I can think of two pheromones that may be similar to L2K 2014. Evolve XS and SXD-9. I have read very good things about SXD-9...With all 3 products, the women talk a lot to the men. Evolve and SXD-9 start out very social and later turn sexual.

Just curious about SXD-9. Have you ever tried it to make such claims?

SXD-9 is basically a great social. It hasn't gotten rave reviews and the threads are very small. Some have landed BJ's.

Evolve is a also a disinhibitor and a great social/sexual but *most* people use it on women they already banged and it doesn't pull models but everyday women.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Unresistable? This one has disinhibition and pulls mostly young women. Quite a few people I know have gotten some action on it. I like it but I struggle with the dosing. Sometimes it works.. Sometimes I OD.. Not consistent. Make one mistake in dosing and you're invisible.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2022 1:54 AM by dsouza.)
06-10-2022 1:37 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2022 3:18 AM

I wore SXD-9 with Hypnotica Combo last year when I was in Holland. I approached a woman who only spoke Dutch and I only knew a few words of Dutch. Despite the language barrier, I was able to close her number. I wore this last year because the weather was hot. I read Sxd is social-sexual without androstenone.
06-10-2022 3:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity or AV? Which is more fame and why? dsouza 5 213 12-05-2022 6:44 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Pheromones and FAME.... Your top choices. dsouza 24 3,848 01-19-2022 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  FAME! Pheromones for celebrities..... dsouza 3 1,760 11-24-2018 5:30 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Most popular sex shop products? tryntrava 18 6,367 08-16-2015 12:57 PM
Last Post: tryntrava
  Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes alphavitea 16 8,798 04-09-2013 3:55 PM
Last Post: dexter