Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My True order arrived
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My True order arrived
12-26-2011 5:32 PM

(12-26-2011 5:11 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm getting really frustrated with True. My Black friday order was actually a Christmas gift, so after my replacement bottle of True Love got here, I gave it to my daughter and she wrapped it. Opened the gift yesterday, went to wear some today and the True Love wasn't safety sealed and was missing 25% of the spray. Called and emailed them but they are closed until January 5th. Argh! Dash1

Halo come to think of it... A sample tester of True Opener they gave me was completely empty upon delivery when I ordered True Love from them, but I just let it go... I had no idea this was a continuing problem. Had my computer situation be a little more stable I would've talked about it in a report...

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
12-26-2011 5:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-26-2011 7:30 PM

(12-26-2011 5:32 PM)JonJon Wrote:  Halo come to think of it... A sample tester of True Opener they gave me was completely empty upon delivery when I ordered True Love from them, but I just let it go... I had no idea this was a continuing problem. Had my computer situation be a little more stable I would've talked about it in a report...

I will be blunt. Their togos suck. They actually suck worse than androtics togos. I stopped adding togos to my order and never worried about their free samples.

I thought that adding free body sprays as freebies was a great idea with the holiday specials. Those dont leak.

I did mention it once to them. I am sure they know this is a problem.
12-26-2011 7:30 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2011 6:39 AM

Yup. In my first order I added a True Love travel size and there was not one drop left in the bottle. Not one.

When I ordered during this Black friday sale I mentioned the empty bottle to the support over live chat and they promised to include a new one. Won't do me much good if it leaks in the same way though.

Now I'm growing really impatient here, still waiting for one of the packets. I made two orders with just hours in between and the second (far smaller one) arrived over a week ago. It took it's sweet time getting here but FFS, the other one which contains much more and far more interesting stuff is still in transit.

I did send them an email about it, saying that it's starting to look like this package has been lost somewhere along the way but they said nah, it should take about 15 business days to get it here.
That's all fine and well but last time they said it takes no more than 5 days. And besides, I think it's been 15 days since the status changed to "in transit", so...

EDIT: Checked the calendar. In all fairness, they have until friday before it will be 15 business days since the status turned to "in transit". Really do hope I get it by then.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 7:01 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-27-2011 6:39 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-27-2011 7:49 AM

Today my second order from the Black Friday Sale arrived ...

everything in top condition ...

the body spray was added and a condome Big Grin

Shipping took 3 weeks ... but hey guy's ... at that prices and shipping for free ... and considering christmas time .. and that it was stuck at the customs ..

still great !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-27-2011 7:49 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2011 8:56 AM

(12-27-2011 7:49 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Today my second order from the Black Friday Sale arrived ...

everything in top condition ...

the body spray was added and a condome Big Grin

Shipping took 3 weeks ... but hey guy's ... at that prices and shipping for free ... and considering christmas time .. and that it was stuck at the customs ..

still great !!

Pago

Well, I have to agree. Can't bitch too much about the time it takes when the price is such a bargain. And they can't do much about the holidays of course.

12-27-2011 8:56 AM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2011 7:04 AM

My order finally came today. Threw on some of the True Love oil and much to my surprise, there is no smell. I have the spray in unscented version and that smells pretty damn bad but the oil is just about undetectable.

Maybe my nose has given in after all the years of drinking and all, because I don't find anything foul about the straight copulins in True Essence either. I added the copulins to a bottle of True Alpha since they were cheap and they don't put the stuff into the TA but you just get True Essence at a low price.
After all I've heard about these cops I thought they would stink so bad I'd have nightmares about it afterwards but I can't feel anything. There's a very light smell and...it's not bad. Not awesome but certainly not bad.

Is this bottle a dud or wtf?

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 7:05 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-28-2011 7:04 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2011 7:12 AM

God, I take it back.
I don't know why, but after sitting on my skin for a while, the cops started smelling of shit. I put them under my god damn nose, right on the lip, because I thought they didn't smell.

Now i just splashed a healthy amount of after shave over it and I think it saved my life.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 7:12 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-28-2011 7:12 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-28-2011 7:29 AM

(12-28-2011 7:12 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  God, I take it back.
I don't know why, but after sitting on my skin for a while, the cops started smelling of shit. I put them under my god damn nose, right on the lip, because I thought they didn't smell.

Now i just splashed a healthy amount of after shave over it and I think it saved my life.

Science can be funny sometimes .... hehe ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-28-2011 7:29 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-06-2012 5:08 PM

Just an update on my situation...True responded to my email January 4th and said they would ship me a new True Love to replace the one that was missing some and not sealed. It arrived today and came with a sample sprayer of True Love. I am very satisfied with their customer service.
01-06-2012 5:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Order Is Here Arrow 2 2,208 12-31-2011 2:08 PM
Last Post: halo0073