Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My LAID Escapade
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1181
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

My LAID Escapade
07-04-2013 12:36 PM

I got some leftover bottles and samples from AlternativeGirl (yep... she's the sh*t). I have 2 samples each of shampoo and conditioner, a small hair mask jar, 3/4 full bottle of working hair spray, and about 1/2 a bottle of the texture spray.

Copied from my journal:

So I tried out LAID shampoo and Conditioner on Monday (01JUL13). I have a new guyfriend now. He followed me around all day like a lost puppy lol. It was cute. He's like 20 years old, a goofball and sweetheart rolled all into one. He has a huge crush on me, which I'm sure was made much worse with my LAID usage this week. I could never date him though, he's like 11 years younger than me and he works in my main workcenter. But he's really nice and fun to hang out with. He is also from Lemoore, CA and just put in for orders there too (another reason he's off limits). I Woke up Monday morning and took a shower to use the shampoo & cond. so that I could get a good testing. It helped to wake me up a little better and just trying to get the conditioner out of the sample bottle, jump-started my tired brain. I just stuck my finger in the bottle to loosen it and then slapped it against my palm furiously until little by little, enough came out to use. Thank God I have thin hair! LOL. I really like the way this stuff smells! The conditioner is very menthol-y, it would be great for when I am hot and can't cool down during the summer. But I can imagine that in the winter I would not like this feeling on my head. The smell of the shampoo bled through the smell of the conditioner, which is why I liked the smell so much.

It was also my first day back from vacation, so everyone was really happy to see me but it seemed accentuated (probably the LAID). I was also more outgoing, but due to my good mood from my vacation that was expected. My guy friend was chatty-Cathy with me and hung out with me at my shop for basically the whole day. He even came back when my shift was over to talk with me. I made it a point to let my hair down around him once to redo it and he stood really close to me while I was doing it. He kept telling me how pretty my hair was and how he never knew that it was that long. So, I'm definitely giving LAID the credit for all of this. I now have a new best friend lol. He gave me his number, told me he would teach me how to work on cars (I really want to get a '68 Camaro ss), and has hung out with me almost every day this week so far. Girl haha

Tuesday, 02JUL13:

I wore around 4-5 sprays of LAID hairspray to work. I works well, no flakes when I need to restyle. It also smelled really nice. It was humid and rainy outside so the smell kept resurfacing. I could smell some of the mones in this one, the spray has it's own distinct smell - but pleasant nonetheless. I'm guessing that the 4-5 sprays was nowhere near as potent as bathing my hair in the S & C, but I still got some hits. People going out of their way to be nice and social with me, my boss was very nice, and I was eyeballed quite obviously multiple times. I wanted to start small and use them separately before I started layering. I am going to try the other stuff out and also post my reviews. I have the texturizing spray and the hair mask. I need to read the instructions on both because I rarely use these kinds of hair products. I usually use glosses, oils, hairspray, mousse, thickening spray, and flat iron spray. I have these samples because AlternativeGirl was oh-so-wonderful and sent them to me. You are awesome sweetie and I owe you Kiss2

07-04-2013 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl

thisguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 19 posts

RE: My LAID Escapade
07-04-2013 1:03 PM

Great entry - looks like the LAID product is really workin' for ya Smile Keep up the experimentation and let us know how it goes! Smile
07-04-2013 1:03 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

07-21-2013 9:10 PM

(07-04-2013 1:03 PM)thisguy Wrote:  Great entry - looks like the LAID product is really workin' for ya Smile Keep up the experimentation and let us know how it goes! Smile

Thanx hun, got a bunch more comin'!

07-21-2013 9:10 PM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

07-21-2013 9:14 PM

Copied from my journal:

Thurs., 4July13:
I showered with LAID sham. & cond., then used about 6-8 sprays of the texturizing spray, blowdried my hair, then used about 2-3 small sprays of the hairspray to tame the stray hairs in my "bump". I have to say... my hair looked f'ing great! Plus it smelled pretty awesome too. I was hanging out with my not-yet-SO at the boardwalk. He was chatty as hell (which is part of his normal personality-very outgoing) and was very flirtatious with me. I was even very flirtatious. I had an awesome day! Dinner at a seafood restaurant seated outside, fireworks on the beach, awesome drive home with my friend. He told me how gorgeous he thought I looked more times than I can count and told me how much he wished he could date me.
So, lots and lots of good stuff from LAID. It definitely helped move things along quite well.

Sat., 6July13:
I wore about 5 good sprays of hairspray to my duty section muster on Saturday morning and had a hot marine following me around all morning fighting to talk with me the whole time. It was actually pretty cute, he was like a little puppy. Wherever I went, he was right there at my side trying to strike up conversation with me. After I got back home around 9:30, I showered and didn't use any LAID.

Mon-Wed: LAID hairspray to work, about 4-7 sprays daily. Nice booster, nothing over-the-top, more talkative myself as were others to me. Tuesday, SO and I started dating and the Friday he made it official - wanting me all to his self Tender lol

Friday, 12July13:
LAID shampoo and cond., texturizing spray, and 3 sprays of hairspray. Had a great night, went out with an old Navy buddy who got out a couple years ago and is in the Reserves now. We went out to a local bowling alley with my SO, played a game (I won teehee - which is funny cuz I usually suck), and then played a couple games of pool. I drank a bit and caught a buzz pretty quickly but not over-the-top low-tolerance like some mones. I do also want to mention that with use of LAID stuff made me pretty frisky all week. My SO does produce quite a bit of testosterone but with the mones added in... I can only imagine the potent cocktail we produce together lol. I did also get hit on by the bartender when I was asking where the bathroom was. He tried to chat me up and all I wanted to do was go pee... had to cut that guy off lol. He definitely knew that I was with someone too.

All in all, LAID seems to be a very easy-going and flirty social mone mix. I am quite fond of it, just not the menthol conditioner. The oil, hairspray, and texturizing spray will probably be 'regulars' in my rotation. I have also noticed that the shampoo and cond. are absorbed into my scalp and affect me much more. More vitamins and care in application are necessary to avoid mone overload.

Sunday, 14July13:
311, Cypress Hill, G. Love & Special Sauce concert with the SO. It was awesome!!! I wore about 10 sprays of LAID texturizing spray and about 3 sprays of the hairspray for my 'bump'. I got hit on quite a bit, even though I wasn't even dressed up like most girls that were there. I was kinda bummin' it with some ripped up jean capris, a black V-neck "California' shirt, and my black and white Samba Adidas. My company was great, the music was pretty good, and the drinks were fucking EXPENSIVE. But I finally got to see 311... so I can't complain. I got hit on a bunch of times, but I am also attributing it to the smile I've had plastered on my face for the past couple weeks... as well as the LAID.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 9:15 PM by PhoenixOnFyre119.)
07-21-2013 9:14 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AmandaMartin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

12-12-2013 5:33 AM

Amazing tips...I am just truly influenced by the tricks mention here...It is really effective..What about the ? Girl_to_take_umbrage
12-12-2013 5:33 AM

PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

04-30-2014 12:15 PM

Copied from journal:

I took a shower early evening and used LAID conditioning treatment, got out and used the texture spray (4-5 sprays), and 2-3 sprays of hairspray. Love the way it smells, perks me up in the shower and then when I used the other stuff to style. I had a 2 hour roadtrip to see my cousin and was singing and happy with the music blasted the whole way there. I was told I have lost weight, that I was pretty (by a good looking lesbian who hit on me the rest of the night), and even gave out my number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really love this stuff and have used it more often than noted here. I forget because it's already in my hair and not a spray but the hits are usually very blatant and the self-effects are upbeat, happy, and very grab-you-sexy. I wore the conditioning treatment and texture spray on my birthday and had a blast. I had a girl come ask me for a kiss on the cheek, I had another girl come up to me and tell me I was beautiful and my crush of 2 years hit on me then kissed me (repeatedly). Everything fun that was already going on was just amplified immensely. The hair spray or texture spray is an instant mood lift when styling and using the shampoo & conditioner stuff is an instant mood lift iin the shower. I am going to purchase some conditioner for myself and the oil. I have plenty of hairspray left that I'll use. Plus, I am going to get some conditioner for my cousin (who is a lesbian) to try out that side of the line. I will post reviews about her experiences too. This stuff rocks!

04-30-2014 12:15 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

05-15-2014 1:59 PM

(04-30-2014 12:15 PM)PhoenixOnFyre119 Wrote:  I really love this stuff and have used it more often than noted here. I forget because it's already in my hair and not a spray but the hits are usually very blatant and the self-effects are upbeat, happy, and very grab-you-sexy.
The hair spray or texture spray is an instant mood lift when styling and using the shampoo & conditioner stuff is an instant mood lift iin the shower. I am going to purchase some conditioner for myself and the oil. I have plenty of hairspray left that I'll use. Plus, I am going to get some conditioner for my cousin (who is a lesbian) to try out that side of the line. I will post reviews about her experiences too. This stuff rocks!

I completely get what you are saying about the "grab-you-sexy"

that is the best term for it. you totally put it perfectly.

and the mood lift Smile yeah. totes

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-15-2014 1:59 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

05-15-2014 2:03 PM

(07-04-2013 12:36 PM)PhoenixOnFyre119 Wrote:  I got some leftover bottles and samples from AlternativeGirl (yep... she's the sh*t). I have 2 samples each of shampoo and conditioner, a small hair mask jar, 3/4 full bottle of working hair spray, and about 1/2 a bottle of the texture spray.

... I have these samples because AlternativeGirl was oh-so-wonderful and sent them to me. You are awesome sweetie and I owe you

I am glad you love them as much as I do. I still have more stuff here than I know what to do with. Thankx for the shout out Kiss2

You rock, Nix Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
05-15-2014 2:03 PM
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

11-29-2014 8:16 PM

(05-15-2014 2:03 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I am glad you love them as much as I do. I still have more stuff here than I know what to do with. Thankx for the shout out Kiss2

You rock, Nix Big Grin

You rock too hun, missed you girl! I am going to have to make a purchase soon... I've just about used up all of my stuff from LAID.

11-29-2014 8:16 PM

Share This Thread