Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My L2k v1 L&S Experiences
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My L2k v1 L&S Experiences
04-05-2015 4:17 PM

Went out with 1 spray this Easter Sunday.

Hit a café. Saw two beautys there.. One I have seen once before and one I saw several times.

I noticed friendly smiles and a little bit of hesitation in the girl I usually talk to as my signal has changed somewhat with l2k v1.

Anyways, I go to order. She is 25 y.o blonde portugese worker. 8/10. About 5'4"

I ask her do you remember what I usually order? She says chips.. I say yes but not today.. I talk to her about my easter experiences both at yesterdays party and todays easter sunday family.. It feels like talking comes smooth.. She tells me Portuguese family parties usually start at 4 pm and there a lot of food. Ok after a bit I get my tea and seeing a line behind me I go find a table.. My SO was sitting at a table waiting for me.

After about 15 min I go to the fountain for water and there she is cleaning stuff off tables.. SO I decided to neg a little. I say Looks like you got demoted.. You used to be a cashier and now your cleaning tables.. She smiles and says well I do a lot of everything around her.. I tell her I work for a bank and my own business and have been for 10 years.. She tells me she has been working for 8 years elsewhere as admin work. Anyways I know I have to escalate at this point.. L2k is getting me good seamless gab as expected ... So I ask her "What have you always wanted to be since you were 15?" She goes "15??? Well I dunno.." I tell her a joke.. I tell her I read an interesting statistic that stated most women know what they want to be at 15 and most men know what they want to be at 55. I smile.

She smiles an evil grin and laughs a little.

She is busy cleaning tables so she tells me she has to get back to work.. I let her..

About 10 min later I realized I want a bag of chips.. I go back to cash where she is and order.. I notice her blonde hair and ask her since she's dyed it if she's noticed people treating her differently? She says well I find i'm more approachable.. I say yeah its true blondes have more fun.

Ok now I get my chips and ask if there are any free rewards on my card.. She says no.. But then after serving me she sayS IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WERE EXPECTING TO GET FOR FREE TODAY?

I say YEAH Your number.. She smiles.. I pull out my phone and say lets trade #'s.. We can continue our conversation another time.

# close.

Part was game , part was l2k..l2k made conversation seamless.

---------------------------------------

Then at the easter luncheon with family I noticed the women there were all rather silly and social with me and the men rather indifferent.. I recall phertest mentioning men treat you poorly with this stuff on and feel rather indifferent towards you.

Anyways this was easter and family party so obviously i'm not gonna pick up there.. But 3 hrs into it or 4 hrs l2k on my skin and an older sister in law who has a son who looks hot, mistakes me for him and slaps my butt.. Later in embarrassment she says "Oh my goodness I thought you were my son A..." I don't know if the mistake was intentional but l2k and my looks todays had her slapping my ass. Obviously I don't dare escalate with a relative but it just goes to show even people in taboo roles will act out of norm. The rest of the room had a laugh as she told the story of how she mistook me for her 22 year old son. Smile

Well I did notice unless my mind was on picking up I was rather quiet today.. Not a lot of respect from men.

Be careful where you wear this.. L2k is good for dating, picking up, and ONS, but i'd avoid it any situation family oriented or where you're with a lot of men you want respect from (like your male friends or family).

No lethargy or depression to report. Abstained from a1 for 4 days now.

That is todays report.. I will try to continue to post relevant hit stories as they come along in this thread.
Scout

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 4:30 AM by dsouza.)
04-05-2015 4:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My L2k v1 L&S Experiences
04-06-2015 7:59 AM

I saw from review website which suggest younger men go for V1 and older man go for V2. This is the golden as to which version to choose?
04-06-2015 7:59 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-06-2015 3:35 PM

(04-06-2015 7:59 AM)haggy Wrote:  I saw from review website which suggest younger men go for V1 and older man go for V2. This is the golden as to which version to choose?

Well I only have v1. I would recommend v2 if u want older women.

I have heard v2 has more side effects for some people . I am sensitive to v1 as it is so I don't have desire to purchase v2.

Dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 3:35 PM by dsouza.)
04-06-2015 3:35 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: My L2k v1 Leather and Steel Experiences
04-10-2015 7:57 PM

Tonights experience with l2k v1 ..

Dosage : 1 spray, around 3:30 pm.

Head out to mall.. Have to do some shopping.. First hour or so notice virtually nothing as usual except changes to myself.. More alertness. However, IOI or any effects from women ZERO.

2 hrs pass. I feel l2k starting to come alive now.. getting some lip biting.

I'm not all for IOI.. I'm a closer , or at least a closer wannabe in the making. So here goes. popcorn

Hit story #1 Good
Go into Guess..

Beautiful 9/10 approx. 22 y.o Asian welcomes me. Asks me what i'm looking for. We have a huge convo about jeans. I notice most women taking notice of me but the men are seeming a little indifferent.

We talk about the closing down of parasuco Canadian retailer stores and I tell her how I used to shop there. Conversation glides into talking about models I used to know at Parasuco , how they left and came to Guess.. Then erroneously or by bad luck went back to parasuco only to be laid off.

Anyways we seem to be chatting now.. Topic goes back to clothing... I get her name lets call it N, and introduce mine.. She says its 2 times during my visit which lasted about 25 min. No big deal but hey I'm not used to Guess models even caring about my name.

Anyways I go to the back room and try on the jeans.. Another one introduces herself.. Gives me her name M. I ask try on some jeans and then tell her out of the two I am trying which one she feel is better on me.. We are conversing but its busy as hell there.. She's dealing with 5 customers at once. Eventually I picked my jeans went to pay and N the first girls comes to check me out.. Damn at the register its seems like business again so I realize I have to do some escalating here.. I ask her "You work at Guess.. Is this something you've always wanted to do since the age of 15?" She says "Oh no.. and talks about University".. We get into a long winded convo about school, and business.. I realize she's trying to do her job checking me out here at the register so its kinda mind boggling to her.. Anyways as i'm wrapping up she says "Are you coming back here again?" This is where I fucked up.. I said most likely next month as I have to shop again. She handed me the bag and then the manager shows up and its seems awkward to #close or even ask for it.. I bid her well and tell her i'll see her again.. Ok so convo was smooth but because I'm shopping at same time its hard to keep things on a good level. Its not easy task to pick up a guess model.. or even get the opportunity.. L2k seemed to me too social.. I didn't feel the confident alpha boost I get from AM. Keep in mind this was in early hours about 3 hrs in. I'll have to do some shopping there next month.. I'll try to force a # close. One shot is really all you get.. Two is a miracle.. So lets see if a miracle transpires.. But wait there is some good news...Mda

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit Story #2: Good
I go to coffee shop for next few hours with my SO.. I am kinda hungry and want to just eat.. No good looking women... many hours pass.. L2k is aging on my skin.. Its now 7 pm and I tell my SO (who knows I pickup) I want to return to the mall.

We head back there and split up.. I feel l2k changing on my skin.. I'm becoming more aggressive. Its now 4 hrs since its aged.. I head into Sephora..

I see a hot 27 y.o 8/10 brown skinned woman in mens section.. Shes kinda shy.. I go on the offensive.. "Hi how are you?" She says "Good" . I walk away to look at colognes.. I then look at colognes 2 min and go back up to her "You seem to look like someone who has great taste in mens cologne can you help me out?". She is delighted.. She started showing and sampling me 15 colognes.. Now tell me is that NORMAL??? Sample after sample.. I go through them all while talking to her.. First about her background.. We chat. Then I ask her my famous line "So is this what you always wanted to be since you were 15 years old?".. She tells me she's in school 27, and studying marketing.. We talk about careers and fashions and music.. I tell her my interests.. She is REALLY opening up. Then I give her an opinion.. I ask her if she likes 80's music at all.. She says not really as shes born in 1987... I tell her I only like 80's music under one condition.. It comes from the mid to late 80s.. I don't mind MJackson or U2 but overall I listen to top 30.. She tells me her musical tastes.. Its going good now. Finally I ask her to give me a sample of the only ONE cologne I liked out of the 15 samples.. Its was Versace. She does.. Then I hit her.. "P... We should trade #'s... I would like to continue our conversation another time...". She responds with "Oh I have BF.. We've been together for 3 years now, and today is actually his birthday.." I fail the # close, but I don't fail closing.. L2k inspired me with confidence and its only going to increase.. I tell her thanks for being a sweety for giving me the sample , touch her shoulder and bid her well.Mosking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In summary:
---------------

I find l2k was BETTER for picking up in later hours.. Does anyone else find this? The first 3-4 hrs were mostly social.. Great for chatter, dating etc.. But not best for studly vibe.. I got the most bang out of it after 7 pm which was after it aged 3-4 hrs.

L2k is definitely good stuff.. I had two approaches, didn't get a # today but got a lot of personal talk and almost closed the second girl if she wasn't taken.

L2k shines.. I like this juice... I am on the prowl now gentlemen... I plan on going out with it again next Tues.

Due to the lethargic draining moods I feel in subsequent days I only use l2k v1 on Tues and Fri.. My next report will be Tues if all goes well.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 6:48 PM by dsouza.)
04-10-2015 7:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-17-2015 6:33 PM

Attn:

There will be a slight delay in my l2k v1 adventures. Down with a health issue that may take up to a month to resolve. Until then I'm not in a position to post new reports.

Hang in there I Will be back Smile
Dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 6:34 PM by dsouza.)
04-17-2015 6:33 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-17-2015 7:23 PM

Get well soon!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-17-2015 7:23 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-23-2015 9:50 AM

I'm back!

Oct 22, 2015

Now I hadn't worn l2k v1 in a while as I've been using Am a lot lately. But I decided to give it a whirl when out and about yesterday. Keep in mind I wasn't at a bar, nightclub or party so this outing doesn't describe the true potential of l2k v1.

1 spray 3 pm

Headed out to do some shopping at a mall in area

I don't want to bore you all with specifics of mindless hits and attention I got.. It is obvious in everyone's review of l2k.

To summarize
* Boobing from one woman in 30's (look like a model)
* Winking from one woman in 40's (Ugly old lady short and fat)
* Gay hits.. I noticed one huge fat guy in café (300 lbs) eyes me down.. I didn't keep eye contact but I my SO was creeped. Another older man looked like he wanted to open me (total stranger..).. he must of been 70.. the 22 y.o fat Asian male kid cleaning tables spent a huge amount of time hanging around my vicinity and checking me out. I was creeped a bit by this kinda attention from men which I don't get with AM.. All this happened within first 3 hrs of the mix on me.
* LOTS of friendliness and opening from women in 20's
* Overall more relaxed demeanor than when I wear AM. Feel james bondish .
* I found the product to shine really after 3.5 hrs had passed. Before this I was getting hits but didn't feel much in way of self effects.. After 3.5 hrs I came alive.. Thinking was much better.. in the moment etc.
* I didn't get my usual horny boner several hrs in.. In fact it happened during the night when I slept..9 hrs later The entire night I had sexual dreams and was boner hard for hours... I slept well no next day depression or lethargy.
* I MADE SURE TO EAT A PEPPORRONI PIZZA FULL OF FATS AND CHEESE AT 12 PM IN AFTERNOON AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE (IN OTHER THREADS) MY A1 DEPRESSION HAS VANISHED WITH THIS NEW DIET
* With so much attention I realized I still didn't go home closing like I do with AM. But its ok because part of it may be l2k on me and part of it is i'm not used to working with l2k after such a long absence.
* Now that I can tolerate l2k without next day depression or lethargy I will use it weekly and post more frequently and see if I can get closes soon enough.

EDIT: Look at my post above (Post #4) written way back in April!!!! Notice how I stated results came after l2k v1 aged 3.5 hrs on my skin. The same thing happened today many months later.. Its clear to me now even for successful pickup my best chances come after the 3.5 hr mark! First few hours hits from older women etc but harder to act on them self effects low.. And secondly more gay hits.. After 3.5 hrs I feel far more powerful, smooth, articulate, and slick.. After 3.5 hrs l2k v1 makes me feel like SLICK DICK DSOUZA...
In the future I will save my most powerful closes anywhere I go for after this timeframe and time myself accordingly.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 1:00 PM by dsouza.)
10-23-2015 9:50 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2015 7:08 PM

Oct 27 -- l2k v1 coffee date scheduled (close report)

Ok so I head out with l2k v1 1 spray L&S today at 2:30 pm.

Now I know, and YOU know by now I have said this potion does a # to both myself and others after the 3.5 hr mark. What I mean by this is not that it goes for social to sexual in 3.5 hrs.. I means I go from semi-retarded to james bond in 3.5 hrs.

Let me explain.

I head out at 2:30.. I know successful pickup doesn't occur till 3.5 hrs so I hung around my SO and we went to a café. In the café it seemed like I became rather "out of it" and to myself. Sure I talked to her and wasn't depressed but I didn't notice any attraction from others.. It was like I was invisible.. I was dressed to the 9's but still no real looks even.

A couple hrs pass it is now 4:30 I decide to go to a mall to get some money from atm. What happened was this. I was really anxious.. I mean I had a hard time with mental cognition which was fine BEFORE I had applied the l2k . I was literally trying to walk around and ask people in the mall for directions to the atm machine which had moved since last .. It would normally take me 10 min to figure it out using normal brainpower but because I was so disoriented it took me ONE HOUR.

After I finally find it I am getting really fed up of l2k.. I am finding AM much better.. I don't get this nonsense in poor cognition for so many hrs. But I KNEW from past experience after 3.5 hrs I will be sailing... I hung in there.

After 3.5 hrs had passed and closer to 3.75 hrs it was now 5:30-5:45, I just happened to notice my mood uplifting. It was like something came over me.. My thoughts returned to centering in the moment, and I was able to smile again, even looked more at people and witnessed a lot of models checking me out. I was walking around when I decided on grabbing a cup of coffee.. I grabbed it and noticed something.. The brown skinned indian girl there started flirting with ME.. I just ordered , no flirtation. She says I know you can't eat chocolate because your allergic so i'm gonna eat your share for you.. Well nice try lady but I am not attract to you.. She was a 5/10 and too young like 18-19. I just made my coffee and went to sit down nearby.

As I went to sitdown I passed by a girl and before I could get a good look and see if I reconized her she turns towards me with a big smile and grabs my arm and says "HEY!!!".. You know I met this chick before. She works at the same café and I had on three sprays of AM when I met her.. I got as far that day as exchanging names with her but the 3 sprays (accidental overload) had me stoned to death.. and her really intimidated.. BUT....

Today I passed her sitting down after her shift ended and she acted like she has known me FOREVER.. NO Initimidation factor at all.. In fact I was more second guessing myself than her and she is SHY.. I didn't go in with my usual phone # pickup script.. I went in just IN THE MOMENT... She asked me if I work in the mall as she sees me there a lot.. I told her I don't and went into a discussion of what I did for a living (I was standing at this point by her table while she sat down).. She then told me she is going to a nice dinner tonight with a friend.. I ask her "is it one of your girlfriends your going with?" Don't ask me why I would ask such a dumb question.. It didn't matter. She cracks a smile and says "One of my female friends" "We are having dinner together in the mall". After chatting about her plans to eat I tell her "You know you have plans tonight and I have to meet someone, but how about we hang out for a cup of coffee ourselves the next time i'm in the mall and you finish your shift".. IN DELIGHT..

Her pupils grow.. A big smile comes over her face... "SURE!!! I would love that!"... I keep my usual mellow self and then tell her, oh yes "your name is M... I am D... I believe I told you that before".. Now this was a week ago and I thought she may have forgotten my name but she acted like its obvious she remembered it???!! I wished her well went and sat down at a table a little further away and had my coffee.

Now one thing you all are thinking is why didn't I # close her.. Look with AM I feel I have a script and I can follow it to a T.. It makes me close with logic.. With l2k it didn't even occur to me though all I do is # close!! It completely slipped my mind... its like I was so CHILLED I figured.. Phone #.. hell I can get that later... the most important thing is to get her to meet me.. The # is not as important.

Next time I meet her and have a coffee date with her i'll be sure to exchange #'s with her. She couldn't meet up tonight because of her friend.

Well after that I was on a bit of a high.. I actually did more than # close for a change.... I know this chick is turned on by l2k .. That l2k gets the Asians! She is not really my type... I am sorry to say when I see her I am think of her in more a snuggly way than a fuckable way but she is really fashionable.. She tossed on a hat with her outfit and walked away.. For an Asian she has nice tits and ass. She may be half white who knows.. I didn't ask.. I didn't care.

In fact after her I forgot about her.. L2k has this effect where you can just move on... onto the next girl.

Anyways I am back home now.. It is now 8 pm. It is 5.5 since l2k has evolved on my skin and NO increase in sexual desire though I feel sexy... I also asked my SO what thoughts are going through her mind right now and she says " I feel your a sexy guy"...

I feel I may need a boost of none towards the end of the app to make it sexual for me.. For some reason with Am I get a lot hornier... This one is more a relaxed demeanor.. The guy that kisses a lot of girls... The mind isn't set in stone on fucking.. If it happens good.. if it doesn't OH WELL. there's always tomorrow.

I realized with L2k my best success came when I forgot about PUA techniques... You really are a puppet and women will pull your strings....

From Now on She'll be known as M in my reports.

To be continued.
Vampire

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 8:06 PM by dsouza.)
10-27-2015 7:08 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-27-2015 8:37 PM

I've never experienced a change over time with mones, for me they basically stay the same throughout. Unless I'm not being as observant as I think I am.

Dsouza, have you ever gone back with Taboo? I thought you had good results with it.
Peace
10-27-2015 8:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2015 9:03 PM

(10-27-2015 8:37 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I've never experienced a change over time with mones, for me they basically stay the same throughout. Unless I'm not being as observant as I think I am.

Dsouza, have you ever gone back with Taboo? I thought you had good results with it.
Peace

Taboo is friendly flirtation.. the a1 in taboo gets to me very badly.. The a1 in l2k and AM I can tolerate by downing a pepperoni pizza a few hours before I go out wearing them. A1 with love products like NA etc get to me very badly..same with alphas mixes. and a1 .. the issue is most of these mixes aren't high enough in none buffer.

Bottom line is a1 buffered with heavier none mixes seems to be tolerable provided I up my test levels with food that makes me more anabolic prior to going out. Still common sense is needed... I only use a1 products 2 x week.

Anyways back to the topic of this thread.. My L2k v1 experiences.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 9:24 PM by dsouza.)
10-27-2015 9:03 PM

Share This Thread