Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My L2K tester review. Thank you Chris for hooking me up
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My L2K tester review. Thank you Chris for hooking me up
11-17-2012 1:43 AM

I just got my bottle of glace FB and a tester of L2K. I will give reviews of the glace FB in a different thread.

I havent tried it out yet, but curiosity kills the cat, like they say, and the stuff smells friggin awesome. I cant wait to use it!!!Yahoo
11-17-2012 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My L2K tester review. Thank you Chris for hooking me up
07-01-2013 9:28 PM

Sorry guys, I left the forums for a few months...but im back now and I wanted to give an update.

A few months back I decided to try some L2K before going to the gym because there are alot of good looking chicks that go...which is true for many gyms... Anyways, i wasnt really noticing much until about an hour maybe 2 hours later when a friend of my ex gf that I never really talked to much was working out nearby and was checking me out alot and smiling at me. Then later on I decided to go into the sauna after I was done lifting and lo and behold she was in there and she was def turned on and giving off IOIs and checking out my body lol (i have a muscular build) and eventually I broke the ice and after a brief chat she gave me her number...(her eyes were dilated and all).

And for a few months i hadn't used it again until I did again on saturday night. I went out to a concert with my best friend and his girl and I decided to put some on before I left. I love the self-effects of this stuff. It makes me feel like im the man, but not in an outwardly cocky kind of way, more like an inner kinda way if that makes sense. I felt really calm cool and collected too and felt like I could talk to anyone. I also noticed that many girls (various ages) were turning their heads as I walked past...even girls/women with their bfs or husbands lolSun bespectacled.

I didnt talk to too many girls because the environment really wouldn't allow for it too much...But here was the kicker my friend decided to go to the bathroom and buy a drink. After he left, his gf Ashley started talking to me and she was like "wow Matt you look great" (and i recently just lost like 20 pounds) and then she was like wow i love your shirt! And she then put her hand on my pec and then she realized what she was doing lol and I was surprised she did that lol. And then we talked for a bit and she was laughing and smiling like crazy... But I could never hookup with my friend's girl, I'm not that guy, but especially since they recently had an accident (baby girl) and are now engaged. But I thought it was an interesting hit because she waited for him to leave first.

Im curious as to what version the tester is, i think its version 1 but I love it and im gonna buy some as soon as my new debit card comes in the mail ...(damn thieves lol)
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 9:32 PM by DunnMan.)
07-01-2013 9:28 PM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

07-01-2013 9:50 PM

I really like alfa maschio. Only thing that has absolutely helped a lot. With me knowing it was.
(07-01-2013 9:28 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  Sorry guys, I left the forums for a few months...but im back now and I wanted to give an update.

A few months back I decided to try some L2K before going to the gym because there are alot of good looking chicks that go...which is true for many gyms... Anyways, i wasnt really noticing much until about an hour maybe 2 hours later when a friend of my ex gf that I never really talked to much was working out nearby and was checking me out alot and smiling at me. Then later on I decided to go into the sauna after I was done lifting and lo and behold she was in there and she was def turned on and giving off IOIs and checking out my body lol (i have a muscular build) and eventually I broke the ice and after a brief chat she gave me her number...(her eyes were dilated and all).

And for a few months i hadn't used it again until I did again on saturday night. I went out to a concert with my best friend and his girl and I decided to put some on before I left. I love the self-effects of this stuff. It makes me feel like im the man, but not in an outwardly cocky kind of way, more like an inner kinda way if that makes sense. I felt really calm cool and collected too and felt like I could talk to anyone. I also noticed that many girls (various ages) were turning their heads as I walked past...even girls/women with their bfs or husbands lolSun bespectacled.

I didnt talk to too many girls because the environment really wouldn't allow for it too much...But here was the kicker my friend decided to go to the bathroom and buy a drink. After he left, his gf Ashley started talking to me and she was like "wow Matt you look great" (and i recently just lost like 20 pounds) and then she was like wow i love your shirt! And she then put her hand on my pec and then she realized what she was doing lol and I was surprised she did that lol. And then we talked for a bit and she was laughing and smiling like crazy... But I could never hookup with my friend's girl, I'm not that guy, but especially since they recently had an accident (baby girl) and are now engaged. But I thought it was an interesting hit because she waited for him to leave first.

Im curious as to what version the tester is, i think its version 1 but I love it and im gonna buy some as soon as my new debit card comes in the mail ...(damn thieves lol)

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
07-01-2013 9:50 PM
thisguy
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-02-2013 11:02 AM

Great review DunnMan - and as for your friends girl... a hits a hit! It's always pretty hot to have someone who's taken, hit on you vs a random single chick. I look forward to more L2K stories!
07-02-2013 11:02 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

09-16-2013 4:14 AM

It's realy a great review.
And I look forward to more reviews about L2K too.
This product will be my next order...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 4

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
09-16-2013 4:14 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-06-2013 1:20 AM

(07-01-2013 9:28 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  ...
...But here was the kicker my friend decided to go to the bathroom and buy a drink. After he left, his gf Ashley started talking to me and she was like "wow Matt you look great" (and i recently just lost like 20 pounds) and then she was like wow i love your shirt! And she then put her hand on my pec and then she realized what she was doing lol and I was surprised she did that lol. And then we talked for a bit and she was laughing and smiling like crazy...

Excuse me for my bad english but I don't understand what means pec in the post of DunnMan ?

PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
10-06-2013 1:20 AM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2013 3:27 AM

(10-06-2013 1:20 AM)avi Wrote:  Excuse me for my bad english but I don't understand what means pec in the post of DunnMan ?

pec stands for "pectoral muscle, either of two large chest muscles" (quote from the free dictionary)
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 3:31 AM by scorpio69.)
10-06-2013 3:27 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-06-2013 6:41 AM

Thanks @scorpio !
Smile

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 4

10-06-2013 6:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just ordered glace FB and a tester of L2K...so excited! DunnMan 1 1,622 11-16-2012 4:46 PM
Last Post: DunnMan