Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My GAME finally taking off!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2198
Thanks received:
2369 thanks in 1256 posts

10-24-2014 7:17 PM

Being out of the dating scene for 12 years put a damper on any resemblance of game I ever had.

Just this year getting back into the dating scene and I stumbled uponed RULES of the GAME. A fantastic mystery method game book with real routines and an action plan for success. Ive put it to use over 6 months now and have seen it definitely works well on women , esp younger women.

However, I believe its time to expand my horizons in game so I just picked up MAGIC BULLETS by Nick Savoy.. Supposedly one of the most expensive MM books on game there is out there. Yet also one of the most complete. Cost me $90 with delivery.. I got the paperback. 350+ pages.

Anyone have magic bullets! I read all the amazon reviews but lets face it those are by book critics not necessarily fuckers like us on this board. So bottom line is I would like your opinion how far it got you!

I now read that this book is surpassed by routines collection by author of same name. The routines give scripts so you know dozens and dozens of ways to talk to women word for word, both in pickup and seduction. Price is ridiculous though like $88 US per book.

Im not much of a bar scene guy and with my advanced age and lifestyle I like to sleep by 11 or 12 most days and im up at 6 am.

Still I am getting a euphoric feeling waiting for my new text to arrive. Just thought id ask others HERE who have bought and used MAGIC BULLETS by Nick Savoy how you think it compares to Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THE BEST MONES OR MONE COMBINATIONS FOR WORKING WITH MYSTERY METHOD IN GENERALéé
Sorry once again the damn question mark key on my keyboard is emitting strange characters Dead Horse
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 7:19 PM by dsouza.)
10-24-2014 7:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 17 posts

RE: My GAME finally taking off!
10-25-2014 12:11 AM

Hey man,

I've been in the pick-up scene since 2006. Mystery Method was one of my first book. It was a great method since it teaches you what exactly to say and you see it with your eyes that it works.

I've also delve into Nick's Magic Bullets. It has more steps than MM's Attract-Comfort-Seduce model. But It was also educating for me.

I'd say I prefer Magic Bullets than Rules of the Game of Neil aka Style. Nick's is much more easier for me to follow.

For the combo, I'd say MM works well with mones that are more sexual, high-none and makes you the life of the party.

It has been a long time since I first delve into the game, I tried to learn magic, nlp, mentalism just to get chicks. I've read every book just by every PUA guru. I've been a guy obsessed with routines to a guy who just want to get my inner game together. I've been an introvert to a weird social robot with lots of peacock to a guy who just try to improve myself. You can say PU has turned my life upside down, kinda mess it up actually LOL.

Bottomline is, after almost a decade in PUA there is only one lesson greatly resonates with me, the moral lesson I had to learn and realize from those fun yet crazy years:

If you want a woman you need game. If you need a woman you just need to be a man.

Get your shit together, follow your dreams and live a life aligned to it, spend your time doing the things you give a damn about and naturally you'll see quality women coming into your life (great opportunities in career and money also comes along with it).

Ironically, women naturally coming into you is just a by-product of living a good life (instead of chasing women).

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 12:15 AM by koenma.)
10-25-2014 12:11 AM
Thanks given by JJ54, scorpio69, dsouza, Ozee, meme371, seeusmile, lifeisgood7, Floydianone, lokoloko, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 78 posts

10-25-2014 1:05 AM

There is a person on YouTube goes by the username "Good Looking Loser", he made many videos in how to talk to chicks, and videos on dialogue demonstration, check him out!!
10-25-2014 1:05 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-25-2014 3:10 AM

(10-25-2014 12:11 AM)koenma Wrote:  Hey man,

I've been in the pick-up scene since 2006. Mystery Method was one of my first book. It was a great method since it teaches you what exactly to say and you see it with your eyes that it works.

I've also delve into Nick's Magic Bullets. It has more steps than MM's Attract-Comfort-Seduce model. But It was also educating for me.

I'd say I prefer Magic Bullets than Rules of the Game of Neil aka Style. Nick's is much more easier for me to follow.

For the combo, I'd say MM works well with mones that are more sexual, high-none and makes you the life of the party.

It has been a long time since I first delve into the game, I tried to learn magic, nlp, mentalism just to get chicks. I've read every book just by every PUA guru. I've been a guy obsessed with routines to a guy who just want to get my inner game together. I've been an introvert to a weird social robot with lots of peacock to a guy who just try to improve myself. You can say PU has turned my life upside down, kinda mess it up actually LOL.

Bottomline is, after almost a decade in PUA there is only one lesson greatly resonates with me, the moral lesson I had to learn and realize from those fun yet crazy years:

If you want a woman you need game. If you need a woman you just need to be a man.

Get your shit together, follow your dreams and live a life aligned to it, spend your time doing the things you give a damn about and naturally you'll see quality women coming into your life (great opportunities in career and money also comes along with it).

Ironically, women naturally coming into you is just a by-product of living a good life (instead of chasing women).

Cheers!

Funny thing is back in my twenties I had my shit together, was VERY alpha just by being, drove the best cars, had a bodybuilders physique, wore he riches clothes, worked for one of the biggest companies in the world, friended and was even thrown offers on table for jobs from presidents of organizations (I didn't ask for these offers for jobs or even apply, they wanted me in these top roles and I WOULDNT take them because I had a life of gracie juijitsu, gf, extreme career success, family etc). Bottom line is every 10 in the company was lining up to date me.. But I wouldn't because I was honest and not a cheat (BACK THEN anyways). I hada gf in the company , I worked in this company for 10 years, and I had women literally break down crying in hell bent nervous breakdowns when I wouldn't sleep with them. The more beautiful the more this applied. I WAS KING, and this was my tale.

Ok enough of the rant.. Bottom line is despite being chased and being the man, I didn't get as much pussy , nor the hottest chicks . My inner confidence and self esteem was low despite achieving SO MUCH. I was in my own world so to speak.. GAME .. WHY DO YOU NEED THAT WHEN AS SOON AS YOU WEAR A TANK TOP WOMEN PROPOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU! Not trying to brag but this was my life.. But catholic morals and living with my parents prevented me from thinking outside the box... I was a victim of my father.. Hell bent on achievement but also a product of my parents moral upbringing.

Now fast forward 20 years.. Ill fuck any girl I crush on deeply.. Religion is gone though basic morals exist. Body isn't capable of pushing around 300 lbs weights anymore. Too many injuries . Recession hit.

WOMEN are not necessarily into marriage these days and my sexual abilities have dwindled.

So that means having GAME.. GAME is the one area where my deadened personality from my 20s can NOW shine. Just being alpha got me girls, but now its not about BEING alpha its about ACTING alpha.

My creative juices are flowing now in my 40s and game is what is bringing me alive. Instead of having a lot of crazy women chasing me (and that is exactly what happens when your a celebrity in womens world and you don't want them and they stalk you to death) instead I want the skills to go after grounded women I have an interest in.

BETTER to be the man with skills and game and go for what you want, than build yourself into your ideal happy self and play a waiting game while the world chases you and you HOPE for the best..

BTW for mones I use core NA combo. I find core wakes up my mind, keeps its alert , thinking 1 step ahead etc.. I find young women 18-24 like it a lot. I used to like OD AM, but I found I was getting bad acne.. I stopped OD. AM is still great one of my favorites. But intimidates young women esp during daytime. But at least attraction is there. Still undecided as to whether core na is sexual.. NA is sexual to some extent. So I mean you would think core na would be. Core on its own is just a great social for me. Social dominance...I have young Asian beaver im working on and when I wear AM she likes it but I can tell she thinks I am somewhat of a rapist with it on at 2 sprays at café at 4 pm. haha.. OD AM she likes a lot and its very social . NA alone Asians love but I don't like the self effects. Core brings me into extrovert mode but by itself it is not sexual at all. Enter core na.. but there many be better combos for MM.. IDK

EDIT: In addition to magic bullets by Nick Savoy, just ordered in The magic bullets routines collection volume 1 by same author. Yet another $120 with delivery.. But seems to have a lot more scripts than ROTG. Looks like my MM library is expanding. I was going to pull the trigger on routines vol 2 but that is only available in kindle.. I ordered Hardcopy as I like a good read whenever I go out...
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 3:35 AM by dsouza.)
10-25-2014 3:10 AM
Thanks given by koenma
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 63 posts

10-25-2014 9:57 AM

(10-24-2014 7:17 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Sorry once again the damn question mark key on my keyboard is emitting strange characters Dead Horse

Look at the bottom right corner of your screen, there should be a little keyboard icon. Left click it once and then click on "US". That should fix it.
10-25-2014 9:57 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-25-2014 10:16 AM

(10-25-2014 9:57 AM)shakes Wrote:  Look at the bottom right corner of your screen, there should be a little keyboard icon. Left click it once and then click on "US". That should fix it.

Fixed! Thanks!
10-25-2014 10:16 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 62 posts

10-25-2014 7:01 PM

The PUA thing is pretty interesting to me (as an observer). I'm married and don't often approach women unless I'm engaged in some shameless flirting (which my wife permits...up to a point) or feeling particularly social. And we attend plenty of social events, too, which provide an occasion for some fun mingling. Still, the ability to ease into conversation with attractive women in just about any environment can be quite the ego boost (even if one isn't pursuing physical intimacy).

Any married men or guys in relationships read PUA literature just to hone one's social interactions with women? Or is such an idea just playing with fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2014 7:09 PM by Futureman.)
10-25-2014 7:01 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-26-2014 4:02 AM

This just in...

Just ordered Magic Bullets Routines collection volume 2. I found a hardcopy book version on internet .. Pricey. With shipping $150.

Looks like now I have from MM

Rules of the Game (only avail in text)
Magic Bullets (in text)
MB Routines collection Vol 1 (in text)
MB Routines collection Vol 2 (in text)

Looks like this will be enough info for me to digest over the next upcoming year and put into practice over the next 5-10 years of dating. No doubt having info without field skills means nothing.. You have to implement.

That's what I love about these advanced books on MM game.. Its all about practical implementation and working with who you are even if it is with scripts.

Seems like I was counting too much on pheromones and not enough on game.. My luck with pheromones would change depending on the day and what I wore.. Some days better interacting. Some days worse.. I'd go back and tinker with the mones.

In reality the problem was proper social and kino escalation to the sexual act. Not my fault.. Been in a Long Term Relationship for 15 years and only recently got out.

Currently have a FB I do weekly so I am getting it regularly.. Still I want what everyone wants.. A shot at the hottest women.

These books on game will close the gap for me.

As for mones I really have never gone wrong with 1 spray AM. It works in just about every environment , day and night, and gets you social status and sexy. And even sexual. My partner was exposed to it last night and I soaked her panties throughout the evening. She told me the AM was really hitting her hard.. Funny thing Is I used to use 2 sprays but since on 10 g androgel I now only need 1.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 4:03 AM by dsouza.)
10-26-2014 4:02 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-26-2014 4:08 AM

(10-25-2014 7:01 PM)Futureman Wrote:  The PUA thing is pretty interesting to me (as an observer). I'm married and don't often approach women unless I'm engaged in some shameless flirting (which my wife permits...up to a point) or feeling particularly social. And we attend plenty of social events, too, which provide an occasion for some fun mingling. Still, the ability to ease into conversation with attractive women in just about any environment can be quite the ego boost (even if one isn't pursuing physical intimacy).

Any married men or guys in relationships read PUA literature just to hone one's social interactions with women? Or is such an idea just playing with fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in a relationship and am working on my game and on other sexual partners.. I've made it clear to my steady I am looking for relationships with other women and may want to end things with her if I find a perfect match.. In the meantime I am going to sample all the goodies out there.

As for honestly I am just that.. Blunt honest.. With no mean for detriment or harm. I told her I will always be her best friend no matter what.. There is NO bad blood. Sometimes people just drift apart and while sparks may once have flied , now they are better off as best friends.

I am also trying to hook her up with a good partner , established in community and the workforce.. It doesn't make me jealous or hurt.. I want the best for her.

Why don't people understand situations like this? It baffles me...

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2014 4:12 AM by dsouza.)
10-26-2014 4:08 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1454 thanks in 952 posts

10-26-2014 4:49 AM

(10-26-2014 4:08 AM)dsouza Wrote:  ...

Why don't people understand situations like this? It baffles me...

dsouza

I believe it is because society has been conditioned to equate "relationship" to "ownership."

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-26-2014 4:49 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally: My stance on mones, the PUA game, my life. JonJon 20 5,669 10-20-2011 11:28 PM
Last Post: Papastitch022