Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Experience With Wolf. So far...
seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 490
Thanks received:
374 thanks in 212 posts

My Experience With Wolf. So far...
09-29-2012 6:04 PM

I ended up getting wolf in a bulb dropper being advised from As3 :)Beginning with my testing methods, I've never used Wolf as a standalone product.
I only blend it in for the one purpose mix. Which was 'The VIP MIX'

The only time I ever used it by it's self was when I first recieved it and was taking it out the box. Took a small wiff from it and had an very well uplifting mood swing as I was previously being in low mentally and emotional state due to social reasons. That was the very first self effect I experienced with Wolf. The smell was great to! I wonder if the spray version has a longer lasting scent than the dropper?

However along down the track, I wasn't getting the same uplifting self affect whenever I used it. Perhaps thats because it was from all the blending instead of using it by itself. I really got to start doing it properly and go solo with it. I'd often feel the same or neutral after application.

Effects on others
Well due to the fact I only used it in a blend. I wasn't sure whether it was Wolf or the other pheromones put together is doing it's job. I only had about 2 weeks testing it at school. I had some confusing interactions here and there as i've been varying different dosages. Some days everyone one loves me, and some I'd get the 'ghost effect' and even some of the people I often interact with are a little intimidated?

Thats my journey with Wolf so far. I will start to get around using it as a standalone product soon.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
09-29-2012 6:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 87 posts

RE: My Experience With Wolf. So far...
09-29-2012 8:15 PM

I think Mones are a reflection of your mood. They enhance and project the image you want to do, or be. If I feel great to begin with or want to be, mones will boost that, or inversely if I'm low energy the same mix will be more inline with my state of mind and I just want to chill. If you go to a club or somewhere people are looking for a good time, the hits would be more consistent vs a more dynamic environment like school or work. Just think it like Alcohol as it can affect your moods for better or worse, and depending on where your at can be really fun or distracting.

I do get diminishing returns from using Wolf alot, but I cycle it now, and by the time I get back to using it again its like an old friend.
09-29-2012 8:15 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, solidprice, majesty
Quietman
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

09-29-2012 10:26 PM

Well, in my case Wolf didn't made me feel happier or extroverted but it made me hyper focused on my work and very very relaxed.
And I could see what other people talked about getting "respect": at the office the same people whom I used to joke with in an aggressive way the week before, the day I started using Wolf changed totally. They treated me like I was the boss or something like that. Smoke
From women in my office I saw some hair twirling, staring and smiling without me doing anything to get them P

just wanted to share my experience Wink
09-29-2012 10:26 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile
fishcake
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 36 posts

09-30-2012 1:58 AM

Wolf is insane for me, used 4 thumbprints from the sample today.

Got a woman who came back twice to get me to "help her with her computer" and giving me IOIs, non stop talking but she was approaching 60.

0 negative interactions as usual. Self effects I feel like a robot, calm and super composed as if nothing could phase me.
09-30-2012 1:58 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, eyeofra, solidprice
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 49 posts

09-30-2012 3:11 AM

I am going to use Wolf standalone for this upcoming week starting with one drop. Thanks for your reporting so far.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
09-30-2012 3:11 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile

seeusmile
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 490
Thanks received:
374 thanks in 212 posts

09-30-2012 5:42 AM

Ahhh thanks for sharing guys Smile.

Ah yes I also did feel that feeling of being more focused, nothing can stop me/I'm a badass attitude. There were respectable hits here and there. I had Androstadienone blended in the mix so perhaps that could've tweaked things a bit.

I suppose real emotions come from within. I can't rely on 3rd party objects to do that for me.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 5:43 AM by seeusmile.)
09-30-2012 5:42 AM
Thanks given by kentdave, solidprice
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
179 thanks in 76 posts

09-30-2012 8:09 PM

I like Wolf a lot. Literally could describe the vibe as a314 without the intimidation.

It's more of the social suave mix. I had one girl i was talking to this past weekend get a nice red flushed chest and hair twirling. This is a great product for handling less confident girls and more kick back party scenarios.

Although, I like the intimidation of alpha products once you get the vibe under control haha.
09-30-2012 8:09 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, solidprice, MangoEruption

Share This Thread