Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Bliss-full take...
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

My Bliss-full take...
12-08-2012 7:13 PM

Had a chance to give Bliss a good two week test run in work/social environments and here's what I think so far... I've used one spray at the most....

- I get that IDGAF attitude but not like I expected. It's more of a melancholy and carefree feeling than anything.
- A few times I noticed the diarrhea of the mouth thing but it was more focused and mellowed out than a regular alpha Alpha Androstenol type effect.
- It does make me a bit spacey after a while by itself. I wouldn't use this for anything that required focus. And if you do keep it away from your face.
- Overall it kind of puts me in a slight trance where I don't worry about much. The world goes on around me and I don't really care in a good way. It keeps you smiling! And the same with others.. Makes them easy going and disarmed. Perfect for a relaxing date!
- This is a very unique and specialized blend as far as self effects and effects on others. Nothing out there like it!

Next I'm going to try ramping it up with some extra Alpha Androstenol and or none/Androsterone mixes. It's great by itself though and seems to last an easy 6 plus hours. If you like the chilled out, at ease, and carefree vibe I definitely recommend it!
12-08-2012 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: My Bliss-full take...
12-12-2012 9:41 PM

Great report dru212, and I thank you for your feedback. Been wearing it a whole lot myself lately. To the point its currently the only mone I have in my jeep. Its just easy in social situations and especially in difficult times. But yeah I get you on the non-focus aspect of it. I think it has something to do with the whole Blissful IDGAF attitude. Great observations and repsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
12-12-2012 9:41 PM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2013 2:34 AM

Since there are a whack of Bliss threads and no one main thread, I thought I'd slap my initial review on Dru212's thread as my experiences were very similar.

"¢ IDGAF - I felt all of three stabs of anxiety. I forgot my bill at home (the whole reason I left the house to head to town in the first place) no instant stab in the belly, just walk back and grab it. I'm told I have to pay the tax bill, this one being an additional totally out of the blue unexpected tax bill that I can't afford to pay at present. Nada, it's cool. I had to try get myself worked up, and barring one pang and two very minor pangs nada. You really don't give a fuck.

"¢ Woozy - Kinda like when I first slapped on Instant Shine double strength for the very first time and about as strong, but in this case it still hasn't faded, just lessened to about manageable now.

"¢ Mellow but happy - I wouldn't say melancholy, just mellow and mildly happy. A very laid-back vibe.

"¢ My walk changed - I went from I'm going places, larger than life walk, to it's cool, I'm moving along, things are alright. My head which is normally a bit in the clouds and tilled up was straight forward. Steps not as long, moving a bit slower.

I had planned to use it as a replacement for Instant Shine, but they're entirely different beasts. Instant Shine is a high energy buzz, but some days it's instant burn out for me or others, I also find Instant Shine can help me focus a bit.

I can see that Bliss won't be as versatile when mixing as Shine is, but damn that's the first time on mones that I got an IDGAF effect. I will be using it for conference calls, but I'm going to have to reduce it to half a spray if I can as I don't want to be too much I don't give a fuck, as I want to give a fuck, but I don't want anxiety to bite me in the ass and screw up my presentation. I think it'll take a bit to get a good mix. Guessing Instant Gentlemanx2, Instant Shinex2, half a spray of Bliss and Instant Honestyx1 or x2 (entirely for the self effects as these are conference calls).

As for the scent. I tried Sultan's Oud. I really liked it. Along with getting instantly woozy I tried to notice all the scents as they exploded. First hit was Sandalwood, followed by a sharp very sharp cedar scent that quickly faded followed by baby powder. The main notes after about 35 to 45 minutes are baby powder followed by sandalwood and other woods. Steve also didn't seem to add too much. AD I usually find adds too much perfume if it isn't neroli or Turn Up The Heat.

I briefly opened the other bottles to test their scents and FXS isn't too shabby. A cologne like scent, but not overly overpowering, the fact that I didn't mind it too much surprised me. Fresh musk was nice, kinda reminded me of Irish Spring, but more woodsy, less in your face. Pepper/Nutmeg was amazing and in your face. Can't wait to try that soon.

How it affects others: Humm, hard to say not much interaction other than they seemed happy and relaxed, but one guy was beaming and I think he wanted to chat.

In conclusion of my first trial, it's a PERFECT mone if you don't want to give a fuck and be mellow. I'm guessing it'd be good/great for opening tough deals, probably also great if you're a guy and have a lot of anxiety when about to open a woman. Not sure if it'd be good for an interview, unless the interview is mainly a formality. Then again, if I were stressing like shit before it, then having an unscented bottle in my pocket to slip into the bathroom for a spritz could save the day. I wouldn't put it on though if I wasn't stressing too hard.

I'll review it one more time in a few weeks when I have a much better handle on it.
06-17-2013 2:34 AM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-17-2013 8:34 AM

Got mine 2day too, thnx for the pop rocks Steve, love those.. but not for sale in here anymore Big Grin
Bliss gets me relaxed and carefree, in a light and good mood.
Got me singing on a rocking song as well, must test it in a nice combo out on the town.
Thinking of Kimba's favorit 2xSOB and 2xBLISS.
Alsow got the Odyssey Connection and Xist. Now i have alot of stuff to try and combine Big Grin
Need to update my signature P

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
06-17-2013 8:34 AM

Share This Thread