Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My AV Experiences
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My AV Experiences
12-13-2012 11:14 PM

Posted this in my other thread, but eh, decided to make a new post dedicated to my AV experiences, the other one kinda got a bit off topic =p, anyways:

So to sum it up shortly, today I decided to visit an old bar that I haven't been to in like a really long time, I put on a ton of AV mid-way, I really don't recall how many drops, I was just like screw it and mashed my neck with it, and some cohesion. And actually, the night was interesting, I ended up meeting an old classmate that treated the group to a bunch of shots, he said some stuff I didn't really appreciate but I ignored it, and I didn't really have any hits, that was till the end of the night! As the bar was closing there were some Thai girls that came to the table I was near, the girl that was there wasn't so good looking, but I decided to talk to her for a bit just to be friendly, she ended up introducing me to her fine looking friend . I think her friend got hit really hard by the mones or something. As soon as I met her I just smiled at her and she started asking me what kind girl I like, etc, and gave me her phone number willingly without me even asking. She said she only comes to town a couple of times a year but said shes coming tomorrow to meet me in the afternoon, LOL. The funnier part? Her name is Little Cherry translated, LOL IM SO GONNA ENJOY THIS CHERRY! I will see tomorrow if she actually honors her word and report back after.

Whats even cooler? After the girls had left this random dude I had literally JUST MET asked me to come with him to get a massage, I was a bit hesitant and he was like don't worry dude it's on me! I'm thinking wtf, lol these massages aren't the cheapest thing @@, and he really did end up paying for it. The night actually was actually kinda shitty at first (The first group of girls I met with just kinda ran off after they got some drinks from me and my buddies [I was wearing L2k at first], then I got pissed and put on the shit ton of AV mid-way) but oh man did it end up awesome LOL, even if I don't end up meeting the girl I got like a $70 USD massage for FREE, lolz, VIP status? Hell yeah lolz XD
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 5:29 AM by ryusei.)
12-13-2012 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasputin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: My AV Experiences
12-14-2012 5:33 PM

My AV arrived today. Soon it'll be me posting my first experience with mones.
12-14-2012 5:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread