Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My AM L&S experiences
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1351
Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 833 posts

My AM L&S experiences
07-25-2015 12:00 PM

Hey friends,

Just so you know , I'm starting an AM thread of my own for reporting.
I am using L&S WITHOUT Hedione.

Wore AM today out to a resto/bar I've been visiting last 3 weeks.

There's been a younger caucasion there I had chatted with.. She was Hostess and now soon was promoted to waitress.

AM exposures with her have always been pleasant.. More convo. More status. I can see attraction.

Today I went in rocking 2 sprays to neck.

2 hrs later I went to eat with a friend.. She happened to serve again.

After much chit chat and talk during my visit I finally went for the # close. And for a split second I saw indecision in her eyes.. But I quickly made it seem like it is nothing to fret about and told her "Let's exchange #'s". After that I got my phone out, typed her name into it (I already knew it from before), and TOLD her to tell me her digits.. I didn't "ask or beg or plead for it".

BINGO it worked. After entering the data I gave her my info and chatted her briefly again to make it a seamless transition with no awkwardness.

Thank you AM for the # close. You have helped me along with having the right mindset to close on numerous occasions.

Oh yeah, she's caucasion, 5'2", 21, 9/10 face, and rocking 9.5 /10 body with big boobs and bum and tiny waist. Very polite, yet liberated woman.

I look forward to moving forward with her.

From now on in my reports she'll be known as OP.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 5:23 PM by dsouza.)
07-25-2015 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by greengrenade, D_Darko, DssMaster

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 104 posts

RE: My AM L&S experiences
07-25-2015 5:36 PM

Well played! Feels great to get a new hottie's number right!

A slight variation of the close you did that I have found to be very successful is just handing them my phone with the dial screen open and give her a light command, "here, put you number into my phone" I havent asked for a number in years...

Think about it. (some) Women love direction. They love phones. You're leading with trust by letting them hold you phone. Plus you're doing something out of the norm which excites them.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity

Working on a magical Cover...
07-25-2015 5:36 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 833 posts

08-01-2015 4:14 PM

New AM close report:

At hair salon with new stylist lets call her JB.

As soon I saw her I talked about her name , made a pun about it and got her to laugh.

As she sat me down she was now opened and was telling me how she loved the song on the radio. I noticed it was a Bryan Adams tune from the 80's. I knew this was my chance to push the conversation in a personal direction so I asked her if she likes 80's music.

We got to talking about music , film, her background etc and I find she's really an old soul . I was surprised when she told me she's 25. She is half Italian half Lebanese and 8-9 out of 10 sexy with tattoos. 5'3-4" 125 lbs approx. Slim with curves.

We talked for what seemed like 45 min --the entire time of my color treatment then she realized she was late to cut a new clients hair .

Another lady about 30 Asian washes the dye out . A five min job feels like 15. She later told me I am very handsome and loves my jewelry . I was not really interested in her so I just chatted her.

When I finally returned to get the cut am was aged on my skin 5.5 hrs I knew I had to act quick . During the cut JB got very personal with me telling me about her emotional teenage life. Anyways it may have been the Androstadienone getting to her.

At the end of the cut I KNEW I HAD TO CLOSE NOW OR NEVER.

I quickly said JB I really enjoyed our conversation how about we exchange numbers? At first there was some split second shock but she agreed. I pulled out my phone typed her name in and asked for the number. She said Do you want me to type it in? I handed her the phone and let her.

Bang number close. I then texted her my name now she has my number. I also left her my business card.

Thank you AM. You rock! Number closed another hottie again.

Oh yeah 2 sprays.

From now on in my reports she'll be known as JB.

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 4:24 PM by dsouza.)
08-01-2015 4:14 PM
Thanks given by greengrenade, Ekscentra, RussianWolf, V-nice, kimosabe, lunch, D_Darko, nonbeliever
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 29 posts

08-17-2015 10:43 PM

i'm on the fence about getting AM L&S with the promo that's running right now. i noticed that AD products haven't been getting much reviews lately so hence that's why they are putting out a sale... i know this is off topic but does anyone know why Chris was banned from the forum? I read bad reports with regards to AM-H but luckily they've removed the hediones from the formula... just wondering if there's anything else i should be aware of before my purchase. TIA
08-17-2015 10:43 PM
jb20
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 55 posts

08-18-2015 1:27 AM

He ended up insulting another vendor and started shit with forum members(a lot of drama).
08-18-2015 1:27 AM
Thanks given by nonbeliever

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
499 thanks in 233 posts

08-18-2015 7:43 PM

I have AM and love it. I have it in Black Spice. I have read great things about the L&S scent though.

I have so many products and I rotate through, otherwise I would talk more about it. Get it and enjoy it.
08-18-2015 7:43 PM
Thanks given by Blacky Chan
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 833 posts

08-19-2015 7:23 AM

As you can see by my reports AM is definitely a closer.

Can we keep the thread on topic however? I want to maintain this as my AM L&S experiences thread, not general thread about Chris and AD.

Cheers
dsouza
08-19-2015 7:23 AM
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 29 posts

08-19-2015 10:49 AM

(08-19-2015 7:23 AM)dsouza Wrote:  As you can see by my reports AM is definitely a closer.

Can we keep the thread on topic however? I want to maintain this as my AM L&S experiences thread, not general thread about Chris and AD.

Cheers
dsouza

my apologies for hijacking your thread dsouza. i should have posted in the everything else section. on a side note, i will soon be joining you as a member of the AM L&S club!
08-19-2015 10:49 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 833 posts

08-31-2015 5:48 PM

Saw JB again today for another haircut.

I was wearing 2 sprays AM applied 2 hrs before our meet. She's 25.. For full details on her see post up above.

Over the past 2-3 weeks I've been trying to get a hold of her but no luck. She replied seldomly to my texts, and doesn't have voicemail so I didn't bother being an annoyance calling repeatedly.

Anyways I kinda figured something was up with her avoiding me.

Turns out when I saw her today we had quite the intimate conversation (It was me leading it). I even attempted to close her for a cup of coffee (I asked) but she turned it down. Then she explained she is on her way to her boyfriends to cook him dinner, and I had asked for coffee another day.. Later on she explained she is planning on living with him in the future.

Looks like this one was just a lost cause.

I am friendzoned by default here.. I showed my intentions with the # close , she was caught up and excited but it fizzled.

It doesn't look like anything is going to happen further with her.

I did notice another good looking 24 y.o at the salon and started to get to know her.. My mind was so fixated on JB today and asking her out to coffee that I completely overlooked # closing the other girl lets call her LF.

On my next visit JB is out, I am going to try to close someone else.

In the meantime my search for others continue.

AM didn't fail me.. circumstances did.

Shit happens.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2015 3:35 AM by dsouza.)
08-31-2015 5:48 PM
Thanks given by nonbeliever

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 833 posts

10-09-2015 10:53 AM

Next Visit to JB... for another haircut and out of FZ with AM helping me.

Ok so this is not really a close report but a breaking out of FZ attempt using AM.

Here's what transpired.

AM 1 spray L&S...

JB seemed into her BF as usual and I hadn't called her or texted her in a month.. So I created distance.. (A key step from staying in FZ).

After some chit chat and laughter I had told her I have been noticing something about her dressing...on the last 2 visits I've been attending.

Before I could tell her , she said "I know its my makeup right?" (The usual conceited girl type of talk)
FZ Buster move 1: (Backhanded compliment)
I told her "You'd look so much sexier if you were to wear mini skirts instead of tights or jeans all the time".

Now this is a backhanded compliment and slightly a neg. She was expecting me to put her on a pedestal by telling her how beautiful her makeup is, but I pretended to ignore that completely and hand her that comment above.

She quickly defended herself saying she works in the mall and doesn't like to wear that attire as it may attract weirdos in the mall and she doesn't like to go out to bars and places like that too much.

After my hair was colored another girl showed up but she was too young to pick up (16) Call her Nic.. So I just had along convo with her.... once JB got back she told me "we're gonna wash you now".. This is where I think AM played a role as I said something not in my character:

FZ Buster 2: (Show you're a sexual man)
"You mean you're BOTH going to wash me.. is this something kinky??"... This demonstrated I am a sexual guy and not afraid to speak my mind...I am not the gay friend... JB played down the statement instead of laughing at it.. I didn't care too much for her reaction, I was just being me that time.

Later on once I got my haircut.. I was talking to JB... we talked normally as usual and I mentioned Lauren, a girl whose after me there too but wasn't there today.. BOY OH BOY I just mentioned a girls name and she flipped.. "WHO IS LAUREN???" In an angry voice... calmly as the AM man I stated "She's the girl who works here, however she told me she's going back to school, so I don't see her anymore"... JB answers in serious face "Actually she is still here , she is not going to school until oct 13"... Anyways as she was doing my cut JB's BF and her GF from montreal shows up. She was distracted at that point, as she can't multitask too well and she was trying to cut my hair and talk to them simulatenously... I ended up getting rather upset INSIDE not towards her as I was thinking the attn. should be on me as I'm paying for my haircut. When all was done I ended up talking to Nic at reception while paying and realized I should reward JB only as she gives me attn. so I left a smaller tip than usual.. Not too much smaller but enough that says "hey the service wasn't top notch so you don't get rewarded as much just because I know you"..

Anyways , JB now sees me as someone who is neither her close friend nor lover. So in essence I am neither.

FZ Buster 3: (Be seen with another beautiful woman).

4 days later I was in the mall.. I was not wearing mones but with my SO who JB doesn't know.. My SO was dressed to the 9's as we were going out.. We popped by a drugstore near the salon and when I was paying I saw JB in a dress...She was talking to some older fat woman.. ANyways she wasn't making eye contact as she had never done when she's seen me with a girl in past.. This time my SO says she saw JB (my SO was looking out of the corner of her eyes) and while we were walking away JB couldn't take her eyes off of us... Her eyes were glued and a looked like jealousy encompassed her face..

JB is the type who will look at another girl and I, when she's knows she's NOT caught looking , and would never really go up to us when we're together... She's got a bit of class that way... But the fact that I wasn't wearing any mones and didn't make any eye contact with JB and had all my attn. on my SO made her even more jealous or curious or whatever..

Now she knows I am not the type of guy who'll wait for her... She had her chance and I'm already seen with a beauty.

Whether she has interest in me as a future lover or not is unimaginable at this point.. But it is certain I am not hanging around as a friend.

So I am officially out of FZ.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 8:16 PM by dsouza.)
10-09-2015 10:53 AM

Share This Thread