Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Mx297
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2813
Thanks received:
3797 thanks in 1613 posts

RE: Mx297
07-21-2016 9:52 PM

If you are looking for something different that still works you might want to check out Super Sexy for Men from Love Potion. Very fun yet user friendly and tough to OD on.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2016 9:53 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-21-2016 9:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2334 thanks in 1320 posts

07-21-2016 10:02 PM

I've noticed nothing in the way of self-effects or effects on others outside of the norm wearing MX297 on its own, 1-4 sprays. Worn as part of my workmix, my impressions remain the same. This batch seems to be a dud.
07-21-2016 10:02 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Jimmycrack
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-22-2016 6:34 AM

(07-21-2016 10:02 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I've noticed nothing in the way of self-effects or effects on others outside of the norm wearing MX297 on its own, 1-4 sprays. Worn as part of my workmix, my impressions remain the same. This batch seems to be a dud.

I have a Birthday GC from them that I was trying to figure out what to waste it on. Guess it won't be mx297.

07-22-2016 6:34 AM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
2111 thanks in 802 posts

07-22-2016 7:58 AM

I have one or two bottles of MX297 from 2011. It's from the first batch that came out. Not only that but it is in one of the leak proof 5ml bottles.

You know...it is in one of the original 5ml bottles...the ones that they had before they switched bottle vendors.
07-22-2016 7:58 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
546 thanks in 244 posts

07-22-2016 12:13 PM

Thanks you helped me solve a mystery... I have about 8 bottles of assorted unmarked Pheromones mainly from them.... I peeled the labels off and then i kind of forgot about them...

I noticed older togo bottles that are small and i cant open them... Is this what you are talking about slightly smaller with rounded edges?

I thought 297 came out in 2009 or 2008?

So what is that oldest version closest too versus the newer stuff by the new vendors?
07-22-2016 12:13 PM
Thanks given by Jimmy42
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-22-2016 2:38 PM

(07-22-2016 12:13 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Thanks you helped me solve a mystery... I have about 8 bottles of assorted unmarked Pheromones mainly from them.... I peeled the labels off and then i kind of forgot about them...

I noticed older togo bottles that are small and i cant open them... Is this what you are talking about slightly smaller with rounded edges?

So what is that oldest version closest too versus the newer stuff by the new vendors?

Why would you peel the labels off the bottles?
Below is a copy and paste of the report I initially made at Pherotalk about mx297. I still think I was the first person to try it based on my report at the time. I remember seeing it in the mx section and deciding to buy it (obviously blind). That report was dated August 2nd, 2009.

"And more importantly- can I buy more? Snoopy liked this particular MX . It was very sexy and powerful and made me seem much more important than I was. Sometimes it is difficult to explain exactly how a phero mix effected a person without soundling like every mix is the same. The difference is definitely in the details.

I went to an outdoor festival earlier today and decided that even though it was a horrible venue for trying something new, my curiosity got the better of me.

I'd picked up a single to-go of MX297 (only one in the store) when Amy found a bunch of old stuff. I saw that it was Akuto scented and decided to give it a try. In the parking lot I sprayed on 1 spray to each side of my neck and one split between the wrists. I don't normally start testing at 3 sprays but it was outdoors and I was concerned about diffusion. It was slightly windy but not bad and I had the bottle in my pocket in case I felt like putting more on.

Self effects- Immediately felt that wonderful RUSH that I get sometimes with pheromone products. The closest thing it reminded me of was the bottle of Heavy Ammo I have but that isn't quite it either. I felt strong and confident without the 'HULK SMASH' feeling that I get with too much androstenone .

I couldn't believe the way this stuff seemed to pretty much immediately affect the people around me. LOTS of head turning from the women along with the classic Deer In Headlights looks. Men parted like the red sea after they'd catch wind of the MX297. Unbelievable. I'm getting pretty used to over the top hits but this was ridiculous. Just for the ego inflation this could cause I think it'd be dangerous for me to wear too often.

I had mad respect from the guys (there are 2 guys who are very nice but also VERY type 'A') who looked to me for everything like I was the man in charge and my approval was live or die to them.

Women in general seemed very comfortable around me but at the same time I felt like Brad Pitt in that women not only wanted to be by me, they also kept getting entirely too close. Granted these are women I know but they have NEVER gotten this frisky with me in front of their husbands/boyfriends. I got boobed more times today than I did when I used to go to strip clubs. The place wasn't THAT crowded where we had to share personal space. A few times I was literally getting uncomfortable as a woman pressed her chest into me and put her head on my shoulder. 'You always smell so good.' *sigh* (Hubby is standing 3 feet away looking like he's just happy to be around me).

I went to walk around and look at some of the vendor booths and I found myself with an entourage. 5 people who just wanted to walk with me and talk to me while I was walking. I felt like I had a protection detail with me. All standing entirely too close and just wanting to be around me.

Afterwards I'd gone to a friends house to drop off a DVD (actually it was more about testing this stuff indoors). Her boyfriend who normally doesn't like me was beyond polite. Offered me a beer (never before). She was happy to see me but again it was almost immediately that she seemed to get sort of intimidated but fascinated like she couldn't resist getting close to me. This was about 5 hours after the initial application. It has been about 6 hours now and I can still smell the stuff- not to mention that I still feel large and in charge.

A lot of the personal space (or lack of) reminded me a lot of heavy doses of P83 . This is a mix that I would LOVE if I went to the clubs more. I felt like a rock star or a head of state. Head of state would be more appropriate. I felt powerful and people seemed to perceive me as some powerful yet sexy alpha man. I don't know that I would want to try wearing this at work.

Here is where the differences I mentioned at the beginning of the post come in.
As an example, when I combine MX201 and Instant Gentleman , it is as if everyone sees me as really cool, really important. Fun mix but more about comfort and being valued than sexual. Can be steered that way but not the primary focus. More like being a rock star. Everyone loves you because you are just so damn cool.

This stuff is more like being the Don of a mafia family or the head of a country where you are a rich, powerful, alpha male who people respect and because you command respect, you are totally sexy to the opposite sex.

I loved it but since it was a retro release it must not have done much for others.

Edit- Wow. Nobody else has posted on this particular MX ?!!! I just checked the forum search and there is no reference to MX297. This must have been a very old MX . Maybe it is like a fine wine. This got WAY better with age. I was actually getting overwhelmed by the attention I was receiving from this. I think I'm going to set this one aside for a while because I think it could be worth its weight in platinum. Never thought I'd say that I was frightened to wear something but I am a bit more reserved now. I want to wait for a truly golden moment like if I meet the President (or Ashley Greene)."

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 2:42 PM by Snoopyace.)
07-22-2016 2:38 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1878
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 441 posts

07-22-2016 3:51 PM

(07-21-2016 9:34 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Tru dat... The more i get into this the more i lesn toward xs..... I have mx297 from this spring and it doesnt impress me at all... So i am not sure if i have dud or just that mx297 doesnf work for me... It makes me angry and it stinks imho and it seems to beta me .

Well yeah. Running MX297 solo you come across as a really cool guy but a bit on the beta side. That's why I always throw in some none, preferably NNPA. I also like a splash of P75 with that. Godly mix.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016 3:52 PM by D_Darko.)
07-22-2016 3:51 PM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
2111 thanks in 802 posts

07-22-2016 3:55 PM

(07-22-2016 12:13 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Thanks you helped me solve a mystery... I have about 8 bottles of assorted unmarked Pheromones mainly from them.... I peeled the labels off and then i kind of forgot about them...

Gee whiz! Don't kill me. I made the purchase 6 or 7 years ago....lol

I think it may have come out in late 2010 I had just arrived at Androtics and it was the "flavor of the month". MX297 was hot.

I was hotter to debunk it. I couldn't believe all of the forum hype over it. I tried it and did a review. It was my first review.

A few years later Jasmine asked for a name for the mix. Some of us Vets (including Steve O) threw out names like "Instant Girl", "Instant BFF" and "Instant Friendzone". MX297 is some real girl juice like I said in my review. The Vets did not get on board with me about MX297 until 2 years after my review/findings.
07-22-2016 3:55 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 474
Thanks received:
1312 thanks in 558 posts

07-22-2016 4:48 PM

(07-22-2016 3:51 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I also like a splash of P75 with that.

As someone asked in another post ... what's a splash??? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-22-2016 4:48 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-22-2016 5:02 PM

(07-22-2016 3:51 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Well yeah. Running MX297 solo you come across as a really cool guy but a bit on the beta side. That's why I always throw in some none, preferably NNPA. I also like a splash of P75 with that. Godly mix.

I never got that beta vibe but I naturally come off as a bit intimidating, or so I've been told. I find the mixes that a lot of guys complain about making them beta are the ones that really reel in the women for me.

07-22-2016 5:02 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko

Share This Thread