Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
10-16-2017 5:48 PM

I went vegan in this post https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...pid206530, and went back to normal four weeks later. I used T150 during my vegan phase to keep my testosterone up so I don't become a soy estrogen machine. I decided to keep using T150 after going back to eating meat because of the results. I haven't had any drastic changes in my lifestyle other then the vegan diet.

I've been applying T150 around my nose 2 or 3 times a day for the past 7 or 8 weeks.

After about a week, something was different about me. My aura was more youthful, healthy and dominant. It's like extra androstenone dominance produced by my own body.

I feel much more alive. I have never felt this masculine. I normally have a manly presence, but this is a super human level. I feel very strong, and people get the impression.

I can feel it in my walk, I am the leader. The leader has the most testosterone, and people are very subtly accepting my authority. This isn't out of this world pheromone respect hits, but a natural pecking order that I sit on top of.

I see my friends pick up on the vibe in a few minutes and get pumped up on their own.

I've looked for negatives to high testosterone but everything I find online is about testosterone treatment. I am much hornier. I masterbate 2 or 3 times a day usually. Before this, it was just once at most. I have a bit of the drained feeling that guys give when they masterbate too much, but the T150 is offsetting the negatives that drained feeling gives.

Who is that guy? Why does he radiate youth and health? He's the man. He's the leader and top dog.

If you have T150, you will benefit by using it two or three times a day for a month or two. If you do this experiment, let us know how it goes in this thread.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-16-2017 5:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Multi Month, Daily T150 Usage Review
10-16-2017 6:24 PM

(10-16-2017 5:48 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I went vegan in this post https://pherotruth.com/Thread-BigDickBan...pid206530, and went back to normal four weeks later. I used T150 during my vegan phase to keep my testosterone up so I don't become a soy estrogen machine. I decided to keep using T150 after going back to eating meat because of the results. I haven't had any drastic changes in my lifestyle other then the vegan diet.

I've been applying T150 around my nose 2 or 3 times a day for the past 7 or 8 weeks.

After about a week, something was different about me. My aura was more youthful, healthy and dominant. It's like extra androstenone dominance produced by my own body.

I feel much more alive. I have never felt this masculine. I normally have a manly presence, but this is a super human level. I feel very strong, and people get the impression.

I can feel it in my walk, I am the leader. The leader has the most testosterone, and people are very subtly accepting my authority. This isn't out of this world pheromone respect hits, but a natural pecking order that I sit on top of.

I see my friends pick up on the vibe in a few minutes and get pumped up on their own.

I've looked for negatives to high testosterone but everything I find online is about testosterone treatment. I am much hornier. I masterbate 2 or 3 times a day usually. Before this, it was just once at most. I have a bit of the drained feeling that guys give when they masterbate too much, but the T150 is offsetting the negatives that drained feeling gives.

Who is that guy? Why does he radiate youth and health? He's the man. He's the leader and top dog.

If you have T150, you will benefit by using it two or three times a day for a month or two. If you do this experiment, let us know how it goes in this thread.

I just posted something similar on the copx thread. Almost the same as what you described above
10-16-2017 6:24 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2017 7:13 PM

I just received mine today. I will try it and I'm also on androgen for my low T. Even with therapy my testosterone is in the low range for my age.

I'll keep my updates on it posted.
10-16-2017 7:13 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-16-2017 8:36 PM

(10-16-2017 5:48 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  If you have T150, you will benefit by using it two or three times a day for a month or two. If you do this experiment, let us know how it goes in this thread.

this is almost good enough to be insider info only! ... lol
I will definitely try this out and report back ... but only for my friends!

thanks for the info

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 8:36 PM by Spider-mone.)
10-16-2017 8:36 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-16-2017 8:40 PM

(10-16-2017 8:36 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  this is almost good enough to be insider info only! ... lol
I will definitely try this out and report back ... but only for my friends!

thanks for the info

You're all my friends!!!!!!!!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

10-16-2017 8:40 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-16-2017 9:02 PM

Am up for this test. Will report back. Smile
10-16-2017 9:02 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-16-2017 9:16 PM

I strongly believe there’s a status boost that comes with all the usage. Sexual, alpha, and leader of the pack.

/bro-science

10-16-2017 9:16 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-16-2017 9:45 PM

(10-16-2017 6:24 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  I just posted something similar on the copx thread. Almost the same as what you described above

Beat me and answered my question whether any other copulin product would have the same or similar effect. Feel like would be good testing application of my copulin x bottle
10-16-2017 9:45 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-16-2017 9:57 PM

(10-16-2017 9:45 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Beat me and answered my question whether any other copulin product would have the same or similar effect. Feel like would be good testing application of my copulin x bottle

It’s worth a try. I apply T150 around my nostrils.

/bro-science

10-16-2017 9:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-16-2017 10:54 PM

T-max 150 inside me nostrils. I've completely cleaned and dried me nostrils after I had a shower and put a bit of tmax inside. Why inside? Cos I believe even though Garry designed it to have selfies only, from this product (mixed in bees wax) I believe it STILL has a slight diffusion to others. So to minimize that diffusion to others, I like to apply inside me nostrils. Am selfish I know. Lol.

Selfies? Well Tmax 150 has been reported to give the upbeat content positive boosted energy. So that's been reported before and I second all that. But for me the difference is, AM HUNGRY!!. Lol. Copulins on me make me pekish. So during the weekend I ate clean and nothing but clean. Lots of salads fruits and nuts (mainly to compensate the alcohol consuption) lol. But right about now, I thought am gonna shock me metabolism by eating a real nice steak pie with cheese topped on it. And cashews spreaded above it. DEFINITELY feeling content for sure. Lol.

Planning to combine this (tmax 150 inside nostrils) with A.M. NOS today amd running it on ride shares. Will report in me journal about NOS to keep this thread clean. I'll keep the data only related to tmax 150 here. Smile
10-16-2017 10:54 PM

Share This Thread