Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mr. Vetiver
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Mr. Vetiver
07-03-2021 10:58 AM

I've been experimenting with Mr. Vetiver and I think it is an exciting product. I was astounded to find that there aren't many reviews on this. I myself wouldn't have chosen to pick it up if Thunder hadn't recommended that I try it in response to a query I had put into him.

Now that I have made my way through more than half the bottle I thought it would be helpful to the community to share my thoughts and experiences.

First - its always a pleasure to purchase from Apex - quick turnaround - hand written thank you - all star product.

Now on to the product!

Mr. Vetiver is described on the website as a long lasting social sexual formula.

I found these words do describe the product but not in the way I would have expected.

First Use:

The first time I used this product was with my girlfriend at the time. We were on a weekend trip and planned to go out that night. I applied 4 drops - one to each side of neck and one on each wrist. I noticed an elevation in mood from both of us.

At the restaurant/bar I noticed the VIP service that I had come to expect from pheromones. This VIP vibe didn't seem to be based on status like in TKO/Titan/Tusc but in the dis-inhibitory sense of M3X. Where it seems like personal barriers have been dissolved. It is like people are happy that they get to be themselves around you and want to show you their appreciation. I would come to learn that the parallels with M3X do not stop here.

Conversation flowed easier than normal. We bonded in a very happy feel good way. When we were out I noticed that we both drank a little more than usual. Once we returned home sex was unusually animalistic.

I counted my first experience as highly positive but Mr. Vetiver sat on my shelf for a long time after that not being used. It was a long time before I picked it back up and began experimenting once I was single again. Only after these newer excursions did I really understand what was happening and what a unique balance this pheromone signature strikes.

More-than Half Bottle Summary:

Now that I have used this product quite a bit I can say that I really missed how powerful yet strange this product is.

Attributes:

Smooth Feel Good Vibe - I find the self effects to be a smooth upbeat confidence. It took a few uses to realize underneath there is a subtle sexuality that is being released.

Extremely Strong Verbal Disinhibitor - I find this action to be on the level of M3X. Verbal filters are dissolved and a motor mouth type of conversation is very common. The motor mouth is smooth though and doesn't feel "like too much coffee" more like people excited to share with each other.

Slight Bonding - Not sure if this is phero based or due to increased conversation and vibe. Looking back on my uses there is definitely slight imprinting going on.

VIP Velcro Cloud - VIP status with this product is very unique. I think it is due to the strong verbal Disinhibitory effect. It is like people want to hang around you longer so they can share their perspective and feelings. Underneath there is a recognition that you (the phero cloud) are the source of the good vibes.

Slow Burn Sexual - This is the great mystery of this product and why it reminds me so much of M3X. You will be in conversation and all of a sudden some vulgar super sexual borderline inappropriate comment will fly out of your mouth seemingly from no where. I found this to happen with both M3X and TKO and it is certainly present in this phero as well. I will say that due to the nature of this blend I have found it MUCH SAFER to use around men as opposed to just women. I found TKO to give me greater VIP status but there is a bite to it that makes it so that I don't usually opt to wear it around my friends. Likewise I also hesitate with M3X because its too much disinhibition that it often feels like a crash is bound to happen around other men because everyone is opening up too fast that things can escalate quickly.

As for increased libido and attraction - honestly this is still a hard one to pin. It is definitely there. Sex is definitely more animalistic. Its almost like all the opening up that you do once you get into the bedroom there is no room to go but to the deepest animalistic urges.

That being said the sexual side is so well hidden that I find this phero to be the most balanced pheromone that I own besides Titan (which is my go to favorite atm).

I really look forward to hearing other's experiences using this phero. I am curious as to which attributes are inherent in everyone's experiences and which attributes I might be projecting.

Cheers!
-Grok

I would classify this product as a more Social version of M3X.
07-03-2021 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mr. Vetiver
07-03-2021 12:16 PM

Hooray! Thank you for the review! When I am not wearing 3M or TLG, I always have fun with Mr Vetiver and I am glad that you are too!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-03-2021 12:16 PM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2021 10:56 AM

(07-03-2021 12:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hooray! Thank you for the review! When I am not wearing 3M or TLG, I always have fun with Mr Vetiver and I am glad that you are too!

Hey Snoop, I'm curious - does your experience match my review?
07-07-2021 10:56 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-07-2021 10:40 PM

(07-07-2021 10:56 AM)Grok Wrote:  Hey Snoop, I'm curious - does your experience match my review?

It really does. Somewhere around here I've reviewed Mr Vetiver a few times and it lines up with your experiences.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-07-2021 10:40 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-07-2021 11:26 PM

Good review Grok.

Would you say this product is closer to core or m3x?

And when would you use Mr vetiver vs M3X?

Is it first date appropriate or too social for sexualized dating these days?

Is it appropriate when its dtf time (say you don't have time to socialize)? Will a woman go with your libido driven urges or put up resistance and want gab?

How long does it take to go from social to sexual or is it balanced throughout? I.e. Does it change on the skin?

Is it as close to game in a bottle like m3x (I use 2017) ?

It's an oil I assume its more for summer. How long did you find it took to go from social to sexual and what was the projection range?

More appropriate for a bar or 1-1 patio date?

How long did it last on the skin?

Go more into the disinhibition... What was said by both parties that stood out? Have you ever used m3x in year 2017? How would you compare?

Would you ever use this in tandem with m3x? Like Vetiver for the opener , m3x for the closer? Or is it good enough to replace m3x altogether?

Thanks for answering these basic type of questions we all need answered before jumping the gun.

Thundr's products are class A and I believe many are underrated and some have simply not been reviewed by the community.

I'm glad you took the faithful leap. You have peaked my interest. ;-)

Cheers!
D

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021 11:36 PM by dsouza.)
07-07-2021 11:26 PM

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2021 11:03 AM

(07-07-2021 11:26 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Good review Grok.

Would you say this product is closer to core or m3x?

And when would you use Mr vetiver vs M3X?

Is it first date appropriate or too social for sexualized dating these days?

Is it appropriate when its dtf time (say you don't have time to socialize)? Will a woman go with your libido driven urges or put up resistance and want gab?

How long does it take to go from social to sexual or is it balanced throughout? I.e. Does it change on the skin?

Is it as close to game in a bottle like m3x (I use 2017) ?

It's an oil I assume its more for summer. How long did you find it took to go from social to sexual and what was the projection range?

More appropriate for a bar or 1-1 patio date?

How long did it last on the skin?

Go more into the disinhibition... What was said by both parties that stood out? Have you ever used m3x in year 2017? How would you compare?

Would you ever use this in tandem with m3x? Like Vetiver for the opener , m3x for the closer? Or is it good enough to replace m3x altogether?

Thanks for answering these basic type of questions we all need answered before jumping the gun.

Thundr's products are class A and I believe many are underrated and some have simply not been reviewed by the community.

I'm glad you took the faithful leap. You have peaked my interest. ;-)

Cheers!
D

Great questions D I'll hit them one by one and let me know if I miss anything!

I have most of Apex products but surprisingly I never purchased core despite it being something he's known for so I can't speak on how it relates to core. I do see many parallels with M3X but it is definitely its own beast.

I would use Mr. Vetiver when I don't know where the night is going to take me. It is safe to use around the gents and keeps things light and positive. M3X is a bit too sexual and disinhibiting to wear around my friends unless we are going to be a club or something. On top of the Vetiver has a very positive aura to it that keeps things fun and less serious.

It definitely is a good first date phero. I have worn this a handful of times and always had a positive experience. It is great at dissolving personal boundaries so it allows you to escalate kino. Like I said it has that verbal disinhibitor mixed with a light party vibe so you can steer pretty easily. If your not on your game tho it can work against you. This being said I prefer a more alpha/status mone like TKO if I am gaming. As a reference my favorite date combo (and maybe overall going out) is Sex Magnet and TKO. I like M3X for stay home dates or intimate settings where there are no other Men (competition) around.

I would say it this way - If your nervous for your date Mr. Vetiver will make it smoother and easier and let things flow. Its like training wheels for a date.

If its DTF time I wouldn't go with Mr. Vetiver - its strength is building rapport and getting the connection established.

It definitely changes on the skin into a sexual - at least that has been my experience. But this is actually the area I am looking forward to hearing from others because the sexual aspect to this mone is very difficult to pin. I would say it starts to change around 4 hours. This might be due to long term inhalation effects tho.

I would say its game in a bottle. In fact I haven't had great experiences mixing this mone with others. I would say its very balanced as it is. (I think I got my M3X in 2019 I never tried the 2017 you talk about).

Appropriate for both bar and patio 1 on 1. I like status mones in high competition areas like bars so if I had to choose I would say patio.

I found it easily lasted all night. I have to note I find after day effects in most mones so take this with a grain of salt. I know there is a lot of contention on next day effects.

In terms of comparing the verbal disinhibiting effects between M3X and Mr. Vetiver - First there are clearly parallels but I important differences. Mr Vetiver is more of a I want to share with you because I trust you and your vibe rocks and then out of the blue I say something super sexual from deep in my unconscious. I find M3X to be a mone that just makes people have absolutely zero filter (myself included). So if you steer correctly M3X is more powerful in this sense but also way more socially dangerous because of its heavy sexual nature and the fact that your minds will be on that.

I haven't done enough experimenting with mixtures to give a definitive answer to this one. I am currently out of M3X and wasn't able to try them at the same time. I didn't have great results mixing with TKO or Titan. Both of those made for a weird energy that I cant place. I haven't tried it with imprint yet but I could see that working very well.

Hope I hit everything bro!

Cheers!
grok

Edit: After reviewing what I wrote I want to make sure I don't downplay that there IS a strong sexual component. I really just have a hard time placing EXACTLY what the hell is going on with it. While it is a safer tone there is an unconscious animalistic aspect to it that really needs to be explored. This is where I am hoping to hear from others!
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021 11:09 AM by Grok.)
07-08-2021 11:03 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-08-2021 11:14 AM

(07-08-2021 11:03 AM)Grok Wrote:  I haven't tried it with imprint yet but I could see that working very well.

Challenge Accepted! Gonna try this combo today because I agree. It seems like it 'should' be a winner.

(07-08-2021 11:03 AM)Grok Wrote:  Edit: After reviewing what I wrote I want to make sure I don't downplay that there IS a strong sexual component. I really just have a hard time placing EXACTLY what the hell is going on with it. While it is a safer tone there is an unconscious animalistic aspect to it that really needs to be explored. This is where I am hoping to hear from others!

I agree with everything you said @Grok. It definitely has a fun sexual component to it. To me this is just a great popularity potion. Women find you attractive and interesting while men want to hang out with you because you are just so damn cool. that's my take, anyhow.

07-08-2021 11:14 AM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2021 11:47 AM

(07-08-2021 11:14 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Challenge Accepted! Gonna try this combo today because I agree. It seems like it 'should' be a winner.

Haha love it! Let us know Snoop! Imprint is such a powerhouse... time for me to buy more lol
07-08-2021 11:47 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-09-2021 3:22 AM

(07-08-2021 11:03 AM)Grok Wrote:  Great questions D I'll hit them one by one and let me know if I miss anything!

I have most of Apex products but surprisingly I never purchased core despite it being something he's known for so I can't speak on how it relates to core. I do see many parallels with M3X but it is definitely its own beast.

I would use Mr. Vetiver when I don't know where the night is going to take me. It is safe to use around the gents and keeps things light and positive. M3X is a bit too sexual and disinhibiting to wear around my friends unless we are going to be a club or something. On top of the Vetiver has a very positive aura to it that keeps things fun and less serious.

It definitely is a good first date phero. I have worn this a handful of times and always had a positive experience. It is great at dissolving personal boundaries so it allows you to escalate kino. Like I said it has that verbal disinhibitor mixed with a light party vibe so you can steer pretty easily. If your not on your game tho it can work against you. This being said I prefer a more alpha/status mone like TKO if I am gaming. As a reference my favorite date combo (and maybe overall going out) is Sex Magnet and TKO. I like M3X for stay home dates or intimate settings where there are no other Men (competition) around.

I would say it this way - If your nervous for your date Mr. Vetiver will make it smoother and easier and let things flow. Its like training wheels for a date.

If its DTF time I wouldn't go with Mr. Vetiver - its strength is building rapport and getting the connection established.

It definitely changes on the skin into a sexual - at least that has been my experience. But this is actually the area I am looking forward to hearing from others because the sexual aspect to this mone is very difficult to pin. I would say it starts to change around 4 hours. This might be due to long term inhalation effects tho.

I would say its game in a bottle. In fact I haven't had great experiences mixing this mone with others. I would say its very balanced as it is. (I think I got my M3X in 2019 I never tried the 2017 you talk about).

Appropriate for both bar and patio 1 on 1. I like status mones in high competition areas like bars so if I had to choose I would say patio.

I found it easily lasted all night. I have to note I find after day effects in most mones so take this with a grain of salt. I know there is a lot of contention on next day effects.

In terms of comparing the verbal disinhibiting effects between M3X and Mr. Vetiver - First there are clearly parallels but I important differences. Mr Vetiver is more of a I want to share with you because I trust you and your vibe rocks and then out of the blue I say something super sexual from deep in my unconscious. I find M3X to be a mone that just makes people have absolutely zero filter (myself included). So if you steer correctly M3X is more powerful in this sense but also way more socially dangerous because of its heavy sexual nature and the fact that your minds will be on that.

I haven't done enough experimenting with mixtures to give a definitive answer to this one. I am currently out of M3X and wasn't able to try them at the same time. I didn't have great results mixing with TKO or Titan. Both of those made for a weird energy that I cant place. I haven't tried it with imprint yet but I could see that working very well.

Hope I hit everything bro!

Cheers!
grok

Edit: After reviewing what I wrote I want to make sure I don't downplay that there IS a strong sexual component. I really just have a hard time placing EXACTLY what the hell is going on with it. While it is a safer tone there is an unconscious animalistic aspect to it that really needs to be explored. This is where I am hoping to hear from others!

Excellent dissection!!!
Great post very informative.
I think Mr Vetiver hasn't been tested by enough people.
Maybe now more people will buy it.
Do you feel its better than current day l2k (2020/2021) from AD?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021 3:23 AM by dsouza.)
07-09-2021 3:22 AM
Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2021 4:12 PM

(07-09-2021 3:22 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Do you feel its better than current day l2k (2020/2021) from AD?

Can't say bro - I have never tried l2k
07-11-2021 4:12 PM

Share This Thread