Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most similar to the lost legend
SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Most similar to the lost legend
01-26-2022 12:34 PM

Greetings,

One of the first mones I tried was LiiK v1 in 2015, and I was astonished at the power this stuff had. It truly was the ever-elusive "lazy man's mone", and (sometimes literally!) put the ladies right in my lap without much effort. It was perfect in every sense; even the self-effects were insane. It's fun to reminisce about the glory days, but we've since moved on.

Since LiiK's quality collapse, I've tried THU, Swoon, GOA, Casanova, TLG, New Pheromone Additive, and many others with marginal success. I've read through all review threads on PT, but so many are outdated, and some product formulas have changed over the years. I've even tried searching directly for the answer to this question, with no luck:

In 2022, is there a stand-alone that delivers the same results as the 2015 LiiK v1? If not a stand-alone, is there a combo? If not the SAME results - a close runner up? I'm 43 and caucasian, if that helps.

Thanks for your insight Good

-S.P
01-26-2022 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Most similar to the lost legend
01-26-2022 3:49 PM

(01-26-2022 12:34 PM)SublimePhoenix Wrote:  Greetings,

One of the first mones I tried was LiiK v1 in 2015, and I was astonished at the power this stuff had. It truly was the ever-elusive "lazy man's mone", and (sometimes literally!) put the ladies right in my lap without much effort. It was perfect in every sense; even the self-effects were insane. It's fun to reminisce about the glory days, but we've since moved on.

Since LiiK's quality collapse, I've tried THU, Swoon, GOA, Casanova, TLG, New Pheromone Additive, and many others with marginal success. I've read through all review threads on PT, but so many are outdated, and some product formulas have changed over the years. I've even tried searching directly for the answer to this question, with no luck:

In 2022, is there a stand-alone that delivers the same results as the 2015 LiiK v1? If not a stand-alone, is there a combo? If not the SAME results - a close runner up? I'm 43 and caucasian, if that helps.

Thanks for your insight Good

-S.P

Wow. You brought up a topic of discovering King Solomon’s mines. A great treasure like L2k 2015 may be out there but it’s a needle in a haystack.

The closest product that outperformed l2k 2015 for ONS just based on the reviews on this message board, my own personal experience and that of many others was M3X 2016-2017 year. M3X is still available but my best results came in 2017 from my 2017 stash. Others on this board have sworn of m3x 2019+ being a top contender based on Top 5 thread reviews. I have a problem with blood pressure that I take meds for and I find pheromone formulas with a lesser social component to aggravate my condition. It shouldn't pose problems to those fully healthy. At a small price to pay its worth a try.

Also I'm currently experimenting with Overdose. I don't know if you tried that one. It's no L2k but I get extremely confident with it, and its a social powerhouse that turns sexual in later hours.. I really cannot conclude much more about it.. I will test it some more this upcoming weekend. Follow along in my journal if you're interested. P.S. OD is the only mone I have had women ASK me out on dates to, w/o me initiating. WOW.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022 5:49 PM by dsouza.)
01-26-2022 3:49 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

01-26-2022 7:02 PM

unresistable or dionysos

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022 7:03 PM by Stories.)
01-26-2022 7:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-27-2022 2:41 AM

Ordered.

01-27-2022 2:41 AM
sanserif
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2022 7:26 AM

Damn! Such a bummer I wasn't into Mones back in the day when LiiK v1 in 2015 was available, seems like such a monster Mone that lived up to the Hype and then some. Am tempted to try Unresistable and maybe OD. In the meanwhile, will keep an eye on this thread, hopefully it will throw up a gem or two.
01-27-2022 7:26 AM

Grok
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-27-2022 10:37 AM

Hey bro,

For me, TKO from Apex is the most effective mone by an order of magnitude. Mixing it with other mones in a lot of ways seems to dilute it. It is a fucking beast. It works better for me with super hot women than any other mone.

That being said - I have serious sleep issues after I wear it. It acts as a stimulant for me. So I only where it on nights I can afford to be tired the next day. It can also aggro male friends because of the serious status pump it gives you.

Cheers,
Grok
01-27-2022 10:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-28-2022 2:43 AM

(01-27-2022 10:37 AM)Grok Wrote:  Hey bro,

For me, TKO from Apex is the most effective mone by an order of magnitude. Mixing it with other mones in a lot of ways seems to dilute it. It is a fucking beast. It works better for me with super hot women than any other mone.

That being said - I have serious sleep issues after I wear it. It acts as a stimulant for me. So I only where it on nights I can afford to be tired the next day. It can also aggro male friends because of the serious status pump it gives you.

Cheers,
Grok

Yes this exactly. I LOVE TKO , but both SO and I sleep in an extra 6 hrs the next day after using it, making it really only a weekend product.

After a while neither of us thought it practical to sleep in so much so I stopped using it but o.w. it was a winner!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022 12:51 PM by dsouza.)
01-28-2022 2:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  bliss xs similar to instant shine? leon333 13 8,448 12-13-2015 1:25 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Meeting a Pheromone Legend johnnyj 10 5,976 10-11-2011 6:47 AM
Last Post: Pheroman