Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most Horrible Mone Mixes and Instructions?
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 407
Thanks received:
656 thanks in 188 posts

Most Horrible Mone Mixes and Instructions?
04-16-2012 10:31 AM

I'm still new so plz bear with me.. my jargon is a bit slack and I'm still trying to process everything.

I have previously asked on this forum for advice of pheromone products that enhance. For those replies I am grateful and value all of your opinions.
I think I have compiled my starter package. Wolf and Glace. No mods or additions this first time. I may throw Alpha Dream a few more coins for some concentrates but only gonna play after I test wolf and glace alone a few times.

Now I have set aside 50 bones to purchase a terrible mixture that has negative effects. Here is where I ask all of you how to do this OD thing. I want to experience it fully. I want the crudest nastiest most awful mix you guys have ever made or come across.

Can't have night without day, can't win without losing.. blah blah you get the drift. I feel I need this to round out things and form an opposite side of the spectrum. To the extreme please. Thank you.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-16-2012 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 953
Thanks received:
1806 thanks in 811 posts

RE: Most Horrible Mone Mixes and Instructions?
04-16-2012 10:38 AM

Put on some Cops ( Essence of Woman ) and go to a Gay bar ..

not to make fun of you . but you will see that they hate you to noooo end Big Grin

that´s something extreme to do !!

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-16-2012 10:38 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1767
Thanks received:
1548 thanks in 655 posts

04-16-2012 10:39 AM

A lot of the time the "OD" effect is that you seem invisible.
Their are no convulsions on the floor, passing out, or ER calls lol.
OD may also make you grumpy and shitty, thus killing your game (as per your other post).
It is very subjective though, though you may want to read a little about New Pheromone Additive.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
04-16-2012 10:39 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
167 thanks in 92 posts

04-16-2012 10:45 AM

Are you looking for a bomb you're gonna drop on some unsuspecting "friend" or do you really want to spend 50 bucks on something vile?

Good news is you don't have to. Buy any none product - your Wolf would probably do - and double, or what the hell, triple the amount that gives you good hits and you're golden.

Instant Jerk would be perfect but costs 120 bucks for a full 30 ml since the good people at AD lost their minds, but I reckon True Jerk from TP ought to be every bit as good or even better as it also contains copulins and comes at just $25. Go crazy with it and you'll have a none and cops overdose you'll probably remember for a while. Good thing is you can use the rest of the bottle in moderation and have good use of it.

Try not to get killed now. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 10:45 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-16-2012 10:45 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
167 thanks in 92 posts

04-16-2012 10:51 AM

(04-16-2012 10:39 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  A lot of the time the "OD" effect is that you seem invisible.
Their are no convulsions on the floor, passing out, or ER calls lol.
OD may also make you grumpy and shitty, thus killing your game (as per your other post).
It is very subjective though, though you may want to read a little about New Pheromone Additive.

For me a none overdose draws a lot of aggression from other men. Nice looks and smiles from the bolder ladies, nice girls shy away. Makes no difference how much positive attention I could get from women though when it's hard to stay out of trouble for an entire evening as so many a guy wants to start something.
04-16-2012 10:51 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, idontknow

thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 407
Thanks received:
656 thanks in 188 posts

04-16-2012 11:44 AM

Not too familiar with the quoting thing quite yet so I'll just use your names until I figure it out.

@Pago.. that actually made me laugh. Still not used to the abbreviations yet so I saw Cops and for a split second saw some burly gay guy dressed as a police officer and his pals coming toward me in some village people/Thriller mob. I know what you mean tho. I may actually try that with the later mentioned jerk product. Gonna have to bring some heavy hitters with me bc I def don't think I could take down an angry thriller mob of gays. Great idea.

@Pheroman.. sometimes I can dig invisible. Perhaps OD can be used to spectre around on the nights I want to be lo key.. Idk.
I don't want to affect me, I just want others affected by what I am wearing. If I put it all over my back or feet can it have the same effect without me smelling it?

@Jolly Jumper.. The mix is for me. And you hinted at what I was aiming for. Something useful in the grand scheme that when mixed or ODed could produce some drastic results. Haha, I can take care of myself well but thank you for the concern. lol I like the idea. Can a none OD really incite male aggression? I havent read that yet, Interesting to know.. most none reviews claim panty dropping cherry popping success. I wonder if I could ever elevate myself enough to properly wear a none OD..

So in a nutshell the basic premise of this is a hybrid of public humiliation and the observation of what OD effects are and what to look for. humiliation breeds confidence. Par example, When I was in 6th grade I fell off the stage in a school play. It was embarrassing to say the least. But for the next year or so every fearful experience I encountered was dismissed bc "at least it isn't falling off stage in a crowded auditorium" I subconsciously turned something awful into something positive.

So every now and then I purposely humiliate myself in public. It can be as simple as falling down on a busy sidewalk. Yall would be surprised at how callous humans are these days. Sad. The benefit far outweighs the cost still. Its not a cry for attention, but rather something I do for myself. The nervous job meeting is now met with "at least I'm not walking the mall with a straw hat, fake teeth, a missing pantleg, and a pink shirt that says I'm an idiot talking to everyone I can."
My nerves are now met with a smile and I ace the meeting. Make sense?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-16-2012 11:44 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
490 thanks in 195 posts

04-16-2012 12:40 PM

I have honestly only experienced the OD situation once that I know of, and I can truly blame it on the mich ultras and a couple more shots than I should have causing me to go reapply WAY more often than I should have. This was back in my first couple of weeks playing with Pheromones. I did not get aggression from guys, but then again I am pretty intimidating to most at my height and build, but I did notice that guys just did not want to be around me what so ever. The OD effect or invisible with women is also called ghosting and it is just that, you are just not there in their minds and eyes. You are either seen as some freaky horny weirdo or the none cloud around you is so potent that their senses can not figure you out and they just stay clear. Add to that the guys are not wanting to be around you, or giving you odd looks and you come across as the weird science experiment in Uncle Festers basement. Not a bad thing to see one time just to know, but not something you would want to do on a regular basis.
04-16-2012 12:40 PM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
167 thanks in 92 posts

04-16-2012 2:36 PM

thundr, to answer your question: Yes, a none OD can cause aggression. Depends a bit on the product too, I can wear the likes of Turn up the heat, Alpha 7, Ammo etc in higher concentrations than the aforementioned Instant Jerk. Those other none mixes are a bit different, at least Ammo and Turn Up The Heat are made to give a sexual vibe. When overdosed they haven't caused aggression to me (then again I do my best to avoid OD, done it enough), but instead most people avoid me.

Instant Jerk is different. I've used two sprays in daytime to coffee shops and such and then it's been OK. When I use two sprays and then go to a bar it's too much. I drink, others drink and in a couple of hours things start taking the wrong direction.
I've never had to fight though, but it's been in the making. The blessing of such a product is that the other guys have so far been uncertain if they really want to go since they smell a badass standing in front of them. That I actually am not and if I'd allowed that fact to shine through, I'd probably still be laid out like an X on the floor of some pub on the wrong side of town.
Maybe the copulins in True Jerk help with that, steering the product to something that causes less of that challenging bullshit.

Try it sober in sober surroundings but then you'll likely need more than a couple of sprays to be really appalling to people.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012 2:37 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-16-2012 2:36 PM
Thanks given by thundr
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 623
Thanks received:
1515 thanks in 799 posts

04-16-2012 3:50 PM

I once wore 225 mcg's of straight Androstenone, coupled with 7 drops of A314 just for good measure and didn't see a single negative reaction. Act congruent with what you're wearing and I think it's a whole lot harder to OD.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
04-16-2012 3:50 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, Pheroquirk

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
473 thanks in 206 posts

04-16-2012 4:50 PM

WOW Mark! That's some serious Androstenone you were wearing.
Hmm . . . Maybe I'll have to intentionally OD just for the experience hehe. But if what you're saying about congruence is true I might Have a hard time ODing, I'm pretty damn alpha to begin with.

What does the addition of copulins do to steer the Androstenone OD? Make dudes jealous that you just came from an orgy?
04-16-2012 4:50 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45

Share This Thread