Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More soaps
kingtut savage
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

More soaps
03-03-2022 2:16 PM

Okay so I came across tactical soaps. Now if you know me, you no I'm a huge fan of both zest high intensity and dial magnetic. Unfortunately zest and dial discontinued there phero infused soaps, and the few people who are lucky enough to still have some are charging out the wazoo for a bar of soap. Both the zest and dial versions of this kind of soap are heavy with just a1 and work great for me either solo or combo with other Pheromones. Anyone have any ide what's in these tactical soaps by grondyke. I went to the grondyke website, but they just say "proprietary pheromone formulas". They don't even say what they use most of. Any ody have experience with tactical soap.
03-03-2022 2:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NeonPhero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: More soaps
03-12-2022 1:57 AM

Androstenone. All 3 variations end their ingredients list with "...androstenone and Grondyke _____ Blend".
Durden = Alpha blend
Maverick = Party blend
Bond = Hero blend
What each "blend" actually consists of is anyone's guess.
03-12-2022 1:57 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-12-2022 4:59 AM

Do you notice anything different in your daily day when using those pherosoaps? Any self effects?

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-12-2022 4:59 AM
NeonPhero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2022 12:07 PM

Maybe and no. At this point I have not really been a good tester. I don't soap my whole body like I used to back when I used Dial and Zest regularly. I alternate numerous soaps now and use some in the pits and different ones in the mid section. Also, right now I don't have a significant other and haven't been going out (yet). One day recently I used the Durden sandalwood soap before work and forgot about it. Towards the end of the shift an Asian coworker suddenly got touchy-feely with me which actually surprised me and the people who were watching. She is not normally like that with me or anyone else (before or since). I didn't think until afterwards that "maybe" it was the soap or maybe she was just in a weird mood that day. No noticeable self effects. These soap bars have to have a very small amount of pheromones so maybe I will try it again but soap a little more of my body.
03-12-2022 12:07 PM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

03-12-2022 3:07 PM

I bought a bunch of this soap and the only feeling I got from it was ripped off. Dial Magnetic was $3.00 for the equivalent to 3 or 4 of these bars and that stuff (the Dial Magnetic) actually worked --and I don't think Magnetic had much in the way of mones, either. The Dial had a very mild effect. IF they are actually putting mones in the soap, something is wrong with their process.

Diane from long gone Paradise 7 (I miss Diane!) used to make Pheromone soap and that stuff was fantastic. It was inexpensively-priced and potent. She made Happy soap that put me (and everyone around me) in the best mood, all day long, and it smelled terrific. It worked so well that after a while, I got addicted to the effect that the soap had on me and others around me. I've never had any other product work so well (and with such consistency) that demonstrated that mones were real and worked and was so cheap. I still have 1 small sample-sized piece that I pull out on special occasions.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2022 3:14 PM by Robby.)
03-12-2022 3:07 PM

NeonPhero
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2022 3:59 PM

Did Diane's soap contain androstadienone? I wonder if that may be the ingredient better suited for soaps and body washes even in small amounts.
By the way, I found something online about Grondyke that says in addition to the base of androstenone Durden and Bond also include androsterone while Maverick also includes androstenol and DHEA.
03-12-2022 3:59 PM
Robby
Just passin' through...

Rep Post

03-12-2022 10:17 PM

I don't know what she put in them, but for a number of reasons, I doubt there was any A-1. She also made shaving soap that worked crazy well for giving me swagger without the shit tests or aggression from men.

Getting back on topic, maybe somebody else had a better tactical soap experience than I did, but their soaps did not work for me either solo or as a base layer.
03-12-2022 10:17 PM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2022 2:49 PM

I just saw an ad for Tactical Soap on Instagram. So I immediately came here to see if there's been anybody who has used them yet. I'd be all for a soap that put me in a good mood and others also, I wouldn't even care about it being attractive or not. We must find Diane!
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2022 2:50 PM by fueroman3.)
04-15-2022 2:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Regular Soaps. zeroman 8 348 08-26-2022 3:35 AM
Last Post: Mr Level 1