Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
More Imprint testing...
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

More Imprint testing...
12-02-2013 2:14 PM

I started a thread based on these experiences in the men's area, but I deleted it and am rewriting it here, because there are almost no reviews of Imprint other than mine.

I used Imprint over the holidays in a combo with Loveboat. For people who haven't used Loveboat, it's not really that sexual, but it has the effect of turning you into Clint Eastwood opening those swinging saloon doors. When I walk in to a room or store, everyone will "hit" simultaneously. Guys will give weird eye contact and girls will do IOIs in unison. Now people will look at you when you walk in a room without Pheromones, but this is very different and even felt very awkward at first because of the prolonged eye contact. I was going to get attention with the LB and make my mark with Imprint.

It seemed like it took a while to kick in, probably because it was cold, but once I was inside and warmed up a bit,this combo was a nonstop hit machine. I wore it inside a mall packed with people and was getting tons of smiles,IOIs and D.I.H.L. from women I would walk by. Groups of women would walk by me and do IOIs in unison. Sometimes I wonder if I am just imagining things or looking too hard for hits when I'm testing something. After I noticed this behavior several times I knew it was not my imagination. These are the kind of group hits that LB can give, but with the Imprint, they were turned up to 11.

I want to talk about the radius of the effects with these two. These two were working well together as far as creating a big mone cloud for me. SteveO's products have a decent radius at maybe 15 feet max in my experience, but together these two seemed to go much further. Makes me wonder about the base in Imprint. Is it silicone or something weird? Cause it seemed to have quite a reach. Example: I was standing a good 20 feet from these 2 jailbait greeters in A+F. I looked up and they kept pushing their hair behind their right ear over and over in unison while staring at me D.I.H.L. style. One of them broke out of this trance and whispered something to the other. Then they went back to staring and preening. Typical LB hits. I have found in the past that LB hits younger women much harder than older women. It's very dis-inhibiting socially for them.

The next OTT group of hits came in a underwear store. I go in and three female workers pretty much pounce on me. The greeter was pretty cute and came over and just looked at me kind of dumbfounded. A saleswoman came over and was super friendly and wanted to chat rather than actually show me anything. The latecomer to this party was a 6'2" sassy black woman. So I just come in the store and all of a sudden I'm chatting with a group of 3 women. It's always cool being Mr. Popular. The black woman had a very dominant personality and took me by the arm and whisked me away from the other two. She then proceeded to sell me underwear. I have never had any salesperson so eager to please me. She wanted to know everything about my likes and dislikes in underwear. She spent so much time with me doing this. Showing me all the different colors and styles. Real personal attention. I felt like she was trying to sell me a luxury car instead of underwear. When I was up close with her, I think that was when the Imprint hit her and I saw my first really solid hit with Imprint. Her entire personality changed and she started acting like a shy schoolgirl hanging out with her crush. I guess that was the Androstadienone hitting her up close along with whatever else is in there. As I made for the door the greeter actually looked at me with a "oh no, he's leaving" glance. Her mouth was hanging open.

The last big hit I had was with a cashier at a department store. She is a total clone of Noomi Rapace in the face and that's what made me notice her. I'm very attracted to her and about a month ago I wore some Impi just for her. I made conversation with her and the Impi hit her very hard. I was wearing an OD on purpose and it actually put her into a heavy trance state. It was like her mind was running in some kind of loop. She would run the same IOIs over and over in the same order. Heavy hair preening, blank stare, then big smile. I found it amusing and started smiling. She went further into a trance when I did this and was unable to talk or concentrate on anything but me. It was my most intense hit ever. I saw her again with the LB and Imprint on Black Friday. the LB grabbed her attention right away. I think that Impi experience had some real fallout because she left her cash register(on Black Friday no less!) and came over to talk to me. We played with some tablets together showing each other how to do things with them and having a lot of fun. She realized customers were lining up at a empty register and ran over to check them out then ran back over to me. Without my asking, she then told me she was single but she had a child. She was really trying to please me and was sad when I left. She is primed and ready at this point. I won't even have to buy her coffee the way things look...
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 3:00 PM by Randy Savage.)
12-02-2013 2:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mark10151
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: More Imprint testing...
12-02-2013 9:42 PM

(12-02-2013 2:14 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I started a thread based on these experiences in the men's area, but I deleted it and am rewriting it here, because there are almost no reviews of Imprint other than mine.

I used Imprint over the holidays in a combo with Loveboat. For people who haven't used Loveboat, it's not really that sexual, but it has the effect of turning you into Clint Eastwood opening those swinging saloon doors. When I walk in to a room or store, everyone will "hit" simultaneously. Guys will give weird eye contact and girls will do IOIs in unison. Now people will look at you when you walk in a room without Pheromones, but this is very different and even felt very awkward at first because of the prolonged eye contact. I was going to get attention with the LB and make my mark with Imprint.

It seemed like it took a while to kick in, probably because it was cold, but once I was inside and warmed up a bit,this combo was a nonstop hit machine. I wore it inside a mall packed with people and was getting tons of smiles,IOIs and D.I.H.L. from women I would walk by. Groups of women would walk by me and do IOIs in unison. Sometimes I wonder if I am just imagining things or looking too hard for hits when I'm testing something. After I noticed this behavior several times I knew it was not my imagination. These are the kind of group hits that LB can give, but with the Imprint, they were turned up to 11.

I want to talk about the radius of the effects with these two. These two were working well together as far as creating a big mone cloud for me. SteveO's products have a decent radius at maybe 15 feet max in my experience, but together these two seemed to go much further. Makes me wonder about the base in Imprint. Is it silicone or something weird? Cause it seemed to have quite a reach. Example: I was standing a good 20 feet from these 2 jailbait greeters in A+F. I looked up and they kept pushing their hair behind their right ear over and over in unison while staring at me D.I.H.L. style. One of them broke out of this trance and whispered something to the other. Then they went back to staring and preening. Typical LB hits. I have found in the past that LB hits younger women much harder than older women. It's very dis-inhibiting socially for them.

The next OTT group of hits came in a underwear store. I go in and three female workers pretty much pounce on me. The greeter was pretty cute and came over and just looked at me kind of dumbfounded. A saleswoman came over and was super friendly and wanted to chat rather than actually show me anything. The latecomer to this party was a 6'2" sassy black woman. So I just come in the store and all of a sudden I'm chatting with a group of 3 women. It's always cool being Mr. Popular. The black woman had a very dominant personality and took me by the arm and whisked me away from the other two. She then proceeded to sell me underwear. I have never had any salesperson so eager to please me. She wanted to know everything about my likes and dislikes in underwear. She spent so much time with me doing this. Showing me all the different colors and styles. Real personal attention. I felt like she was trying to sell me a luxury car instead of underwear. When I was up close with her, I think that was when the Imprint hit her and I saw my first really solid hit with Imprint. Her entire personality changed and she started acting like a shy schoolgirl hanging out with her crush. I guess that was the Androstadienone hitting her up close along with whatever else is in there. As I made for the door the greeter actually looked at me with a "oh no, he's leaving" glance. Her mouth was hanging open.

The last big hit I had was with a cashier at a department store. She is a total clone of Noomi Rapace in the face and that's what made me notice her. I'm very attracted to her and about a month ago I wore some Impi just for her. I made conversation with her and the Impi hit her very hard. I was wearing an OD on purpose and it actually put her into a heavy trance state. It was like her mind was running in some kind of loop. She would run the same IOIs over and over in the same order. Heavy hair preening, blank stare, then big smile. I found it amusing and started smiling. She went further into a trance when I did this and was unable to talk or concentrate on anything but me. It was my most intense hit ever. I saw her again with the LB and Imprint on Black Friday. the LB grabbed her attention right away. I think that Impi experience had some real fallout because she left her cash register(on Black Friday no less!) and came over to talk to me. We played with some tablets together showing each other how to do things with them and having a lot of fun. She realized customers were lining up at a empty register and ran over to check them out then ran back over to me. Without my asking, she then told me she was single but she had a child. She was really trying to please me and was sad when I left. She is primed and ready at this point. I won't even have to buy her coffee the way things look...

Great review Randy, I have Core and Imprint on my wishlist. I'm to hear they can mixed with mones other than each other.
12-02-2013 9:42 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-02-2013 9:55 PM

Excellent results man! How many sprays of each product did you wear?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-02-2013 9:55 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-03-2013 8:31 AM

(12-02-2013 9:55 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Excellent results man! How many sprays of each product did you wear?

1 of Imprint to my neck, 2 of Loveboat on my crotch.
12-03-2013 8:31 AM

MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2013 8:47 AM

(12-03-2013 8:31 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  1 of Imprint to my neck, 2 of Loveboat on my crotch.

Crotch as in pubic, or crotch as in zipper/pants?

And what made you decide to spray there? I spray The Edge unscented to the crotch of my pants, and lots of eyes, mostly Hispanics, travel South of my border! Smoke Haven't done that in a while, and had forgotten until your post! Dirol

Awesome findings!

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-03-2013 8:47 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-03-2013 10:39 AM

(12-03-2013 8:47 AM)MMM Wrote:  Crotch as in pubic, or crotch as in zipper/pants?

And what made you decide to spray there? I spray The Edge unscented to the crotch of my pants, and lots of eyes, mostly Hispanics, travel South of my border! Smoke Haven't done that in a while, and had forgotten until your post! Dirol

Awesome findings!

Thanks!

Outside of pants. I sprayed there mainly because I didn't want to spray the 2 both on my neck. I didn't want to spray on my arms because it's so cold and I had on a warm hoodie. So I did the crotch figuring it would heat up once I was indoors.
12-03-2013 10:39 AM

Share This Thread