Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Exclusive Offer for PheroTruth Members!

Limited Time Offer - Register now and gain access to a discount code good for 70% on any orders from Luv Essentials.

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mooncups
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
209 thanks in 159 posts

RE: Mooncups
01-05-2010 6:59 AM

Nope mine only leaked until I figured out what I was doing wrong.   If you place them to far in they wont seal correctly.  The little tab handle should not hang out but be right within the mouth of the vagina. 

The Usa sold ones that are called diva cups I think and are a little different.  I never used those. 

At first I would take it out everytime I went to the bathroom because I couldnt tell if it was full or not.  After practice you kinda get a ideal as to how often you need to change them though.

Tisha

01-05-2010 6:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goddesslynne
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Mooncups
01-17-2010 12:39 PM

I've gotten mine from Rita in the UK () and I love using MoonCups!! After my cycle I boil for 5+ minutes, and then put it away for the next time. During the cycle I wash with soap and water every time I empty, unless in a stall w/no water, then I just wipe it out with t.p. and re-insert. I've had the best luck trimming the stem completely off, and turning the cup inside out - it's much more comfortable for me that way.

I've purchased a total of 3: my first one I left on the stove boiling and ruined it...the second one I left at home and had to use tampons at work one day (the horror!), so I purchased the 3rd one to keep in my glove compartment so I'm never without.

I've been using them for over 3 years now, and I'll finish out my menstrual years (I'm 47 now) with them...so comfortable and clean!!
01-17-2010 12:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread