Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Mones to attract a Lesbian
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mones to attract a Lesbian
09-23-2019 3:32 PM

(09-23-2019 1:44 AM)nephil Wrote:  No practical experience but from what I've read, Cops/EST are the way to go. Especially EST.

Yes, that works for bi girls. Nothing is likely to tip the balance of a lezza.

Imagine a gay man putting mones on and sitting next to you in a bar. Would you suddenly stop being hetero and let him seduce you just because he had mones on?

The OPs question just about sums up the false hopes which some guys have when they order mones for the first time.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-23-2019 3:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-23-2019 3:37 PM

(09-23-2019 3:32 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Imagine a gay man putting mones on and sitting next to you in a bar. Would you suddenly stop being hetero and let him seduce you just because he had mones on?

Comment of the day! Repped. I was thinking about saying something similar, but that sums it up nicely.

A lesbian woman is into other ladies; no pheromone will suddenly change who and what she is.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-23-2019 3:37 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-29-2019 10:43 AM

Hm...I had a lesbian being friendly with wolf and absolutely hated me with none(primitive in my case). Also saw some bi looking ..could be lesbian eyeing me with wolf. Rumour says, old L2K was also good with lesbians...could always use a product that cater to attract ladies I guess/or lesbians.
09-29-2019 10:43 AM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 1:05 AM

As a masc lesbian myself. Cops are great. If you're a girl...... Lesbians like WOMEN. Lol go away men. There's no switching teams.
(09-23-2019 3:32 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Yes, that works for bi girls. Nothing is likely to tip the balance of a lezza.

Imagine a gay man putting mones on and sitting next to you in a bar. Would you suddenly stop being hetero and let him seduce you just because he had mones on?

The OPs question just about sums up the false hopes which some guys have when they order mones for the first time.
Lol. Truest comment here. Mones will not change someone's sexuality and if any vendor says it will they are lying. And if any guy says it has worked they are lying
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019 1:08 AM by harrisfarms.)
11-22-2019 1:05 AM
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-24-2019 9:40 AM

I had a very cool hit from a lesbian couple last weekend wearing Alpha Q. I got on an elevator with my wife, and the couple was already on the there. We were on the 10th floor and headed down to the lobby. The more butch looking woman said to my wife, "OMG, Someone in this elevator smells good right now." The woman with her agreed. My wife said, "I think it's my husband. He always smells yummy." I just smiled and acted not affected by all of this. The more butch woman took another deep breath and did a soft "Mmmmm" We all got off the elevator, and I was truly blown away because I 've never gotten a hit like that before.

The women were Caucasian and in their late 20s. I wore 2 sprays of Alpha Q, 1 to the front neck, and the other to the back of the neck.

Again could be a 1 off, and I usually get comments about smelling good with this product on in general, but this was a neat hit, and my wife said: "Well, the product must work." She knows I wear pheromones.
11-24-2019 9:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick advice - mones to attract Asians, in hot climate. sunnyday 12 5,488 03-31-2016 5:33 AM
Last Post: sunnyday
  mones which attract asian women? mengster 38 17,532 11-26-2013 4:06 AM
Last Post: leon333