Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones on the Privates
SoCal808
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Mones on the Privates
02-16-2011 3:49 PM

Does any have any experience with spraying -mones on the pubes/nads/vag? If so, what results occurred and would this be recommended to a newbie?
02-16-2011 3:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 17 posts

RE: Mones on the Privates
02-17-2011 5:21 AM

Haha your post made me laugh.
I personally don’t have any experience but im sure some people have experimented?
However I am just wondering why you would want to put mones there unless your wondering around a nudist colony?
Il assume you are wearing cloths. So for a newbie I wouldn’t suggest this.
Try: wrists, neck, upper chest (if wearing a shirt), even hair (I don’t personally). Ive heard of people putting on under the arms, but again I don’t see what the point is there when its covered with cloths and is naturally where you sweat & produce mones anyway.
02-17-2011 5:21 AM
SoCal808
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

02-17-2011 8:50 AM

(02-17-2011 5:21 AM)luksti Wrote:  However I am just wondering why you would want to put mones there unless your wondering around a nudist colony?

Just thought, at the risk of sounding cruder than my initial question, would spraying the pubes maybe even after a shower and just prior to sexual activity create more of a sexual desire in the girl when she's giving a BJ, or when going downtown on a girl if its prayed near the vag, creating better performance because its probably done with more gusto, right? Just wondering if anyone's had any experience as far as that goes.
02-17-2011 8:50 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 17 posts

02-21-2011 3:52 AM

I seriously doubt it.
Once your at that stage I doubt there is any need for additional pheromones.
May even be a turn off. as may be too overpowering blowing someone with a crotch full of mones?
02-21-2011 3:52 AM
Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 175 posts

02-25-2011 9:40 PM

Rofl
Ahem from a female perspective, if I got blasted with a facefull of cologne when going the southern route, I would have to wonder if there was an issue...&my husband says to tell you: "No! They don't work that way!", a bit too emphatically IMO :'-D
02-25-2011 9:40 PM

SoCal808
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-01-2011 2:15 PM

(02-25-2011 9:40 PM)Beccah1 Wrote:  Rofl
Ahem from a female perspective, if I got blasted with a facefull of cologne when going the southern route, I would have to wonder if there was an issue...&my husband says to tell you: "No! They don't work that way!", a bit too emphatically IMO :'-D

Thanks. I had to ask. Never tried it, thought about it, and based on the logic of the response I decided not to go that route. Thanks again!
03-01-2011 2:15 PM
SoCal808
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-01-2011 2:18 PM

(03-01-2011 2:15 PM)SoCal808 Wrote:  Thanks. I had to ask. Never tried it, thought about it, and based on the logic of the response I decided not to go that route. Thanks again!

I mean I do go that route... the downtown vag route. I just meant I decided not to spray any mones on me naughty bits afterall.
03-01-2011 2:18 PM
Fly So Hi
Flying Away...

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks received:
98 thanks in 59 posts

09-14-2011 8:46 PM

(03-01-2011 2:18 PM)SoCal808 Wrote:  I mean I do go that route... the downtown vag route. I just meant I decided not to spray any mones on me naughty bits afterall.

sideLol that was funny!

Thanks! i had that doubt as well! P

Fly
So Hi

Aqua Vitae
Alfa Maschio
Wingman Edge
Possess Alpha
Androstenetrione
Impi (red)
Wingman 9+O
α-androsterone
β-androsterone
Dehydroepiandrosterone
Phenylethylamine
Pregnenolone
Turn Up The Heat
Instant Shine
Erox
09-14-2011 8:46 PM
mcmsinger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-26-2011 7:06 PM

I think it's best to not put on the privates.

1. Because it won't be that noticeable due to underwear and clothing blocking off the smell.

2. It will make women hesitant to approach you because they are getting turned on by your privates & feel an urge to touch it. But guess what? They will control their urges because it is unacceptable behavior in most areas and environments. Maybe if it's a club it might be different. So basically it will work counterintuitively most of the time on most women.

With that said. It's best to just spray mones on your neck, behind ears, chest and wrists. Maybe shoulder's perhaps if your not heavily covered with clothing that could prevent the scent from reaching your targets.

Just my humble opinion...
09-26-2011 7:06 PM

Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 117
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 49 posts

10-01-2011 2:01 PM

One tried and true method for me (When I know i'm gonna get some so to speak) that has worked quite well for me over the years, is I like to put a drop of New Pheromone Additive onto the crotch area of my jeans before meeting my love interest while wearing both a social lube as well as a sexual. Now granted, the women I have done this with have been previous cuddle-buddies and not complete strangers. Over my four year period of being a mone supporter and enthusiast I have done this a total of six times. Five out of those six times were complete successes (the last, well, the b/f had been suspicious that his "girl" was running out on him, so he came home unexpectedly one night her and I met up...needless to say I had to beat a hasty retreat Eek). On four of those five trials I used Alpha 7 (anywhere from one to three drops) mixed with New Pheromone Additive (one drop) and Scent of Eros (six inch strips on my forearm), the fifth one I just used New Pheromone Additive/Scent of Eros . Now, again, these women were familiar with and even comfortable with my high 'none output signature. And since racial make-up does play a role in just how comfortable or uncomfortable a woman may be with your signature (on a genetic level), I will reveal that of those six women I tried this out with: Three were hispanic (of those three one was mixed hispanic, with either West Indies Carribean in her, or possibly African/African American, never did find that one out), two were full-blooded Swedes (yes, I prefer tall blondes), and one was Ethiopian.

Please also note there were no Asian women...as...had I tried this out with any of the Asian girls I was intimate with in the past they would have viewed me as Darth Vader in the flesh.
Confound these double posts.

I AM a crazy Dutch (American) bastardEek and am not from Holland...vierd isn't it?Sarcastic blum

My magick crunk juice

Love-scent: Oldies but goodies. Scent of Eros; Alpha 7; NPA; Edge Sandalwood
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf. Aqua Vitae and Nude Alpha:TBA
Luv Essentials: MAG: TBA
Alpha-Dream: Old school Alfa Maschio; Revised Glace:TBA
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 2:02 PM by Papastitch022.)
10-01-2011 2:01 PM

Share This Thread