Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Mones in hot humid weathers
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 42 posts

Mones in hot humid weathers
03-18-2013 3:37 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anyone experienced or lives in areas which is known to be very humid, sweaty, clammy and generally hot? Just wanna gather some tips for mone use in that sort of environment.

My main concern is that in hot weathers, you would generally sweat alot more, which would potentially 'sweat away' or degrade the mones on your skin.

The only solution I could think of is applying the mones onto your clothes or hair, but just wondering if anyone else have other solutions?

Much thanks in advance! Smile

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
03-18-2013 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 262
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 236 posts

RE: Mones in hot humid weathers
03-18-2013 3:52 PM

Oils are better than the alcohol bases in hot weather. HAX has M512, especially developed for such conditions but personally I think the other two in their line up are just as good for the purpose. Also I find that M512 (and of course the others) works OK even in less than tropical temperatures.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
03-18-2013 3:52 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 186 posts

03-19-2013 2:08 AM

Been fighting this problem since I started using mones a year ago. I'm also in extremely hot and humid environment.

Skip the sprays, they evaporate too quickly. The oil based ones are better since they stay on your skin longer but forget about projection in humid weather, unless you bath in the oil based mones. Wolf works the best for me in this weather in day time. Testing it now during the night time outings.

I've also been told by Terry to try mixing my spray mones into gels like Scent of Eros . I just got some Perception gels from a friend and will try mixing in some New Pheromone Additive (which has never worked for me in this weather) to see if I get any reactions.

Basically the mones won't draw anyone in since you get no projection in humid weather. So the solution is to get in close. Analogy is having a camera with no zoom lens but you want to take close up shots, only solution is to walk up closer to the target Tongue

*** Always ask for more ***
03-19-2013 2:08 AM
kyle.357
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 10 posts

05-05-2013 10:52 PM

Nothing like av just surging throughout a car in the hot sun
05-05-2013 10:52 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 186 posts

05-17-2013 4:23 AM

Here's Garry's response to dealing with increasing the mones cloud in hot humid weather...will report back if I get better results...cheers.

"You can apply to clothing instead of the body. Be sure and test on something unimportant first so yo do not stain or damage good clothing. I have an old style fine mister bottle with the squeeze bulb and hose, like they used in the 1920s that I use to apply to my clothing with no problems. We run 60 to 80% humidity on average here in Hawaii as well.

We have been experimenting with a high alcohol accelerant that will make a larger cloud that can just be sprayed over the pheromone application, it also reduces bacteria, but we are still testing it."

05-17-2013 4:23 AM

PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 42 posts

05-17-2013 7:33 AM

Yes, coincidently, I had also emailed garry about this humidity issue also.

I was one of the lucky testers of this 'high alcohol accelerant', and I will be giving it a try when on holiday in Hong Kong where it is hot and humid.

Here is what I asked Garry and his response.

Quote:My first question is:
I usually like to use androstadienone coupled along with your main products such as Aqua Vitae or Nude alpha; I usually apply the 20-30mcg androstadienone on one pulse spot, and one of your other products (Aqua Vitae or Nude Alpha) on another different pulse spot. Your androstadienone is mixed in alcohol solution, whilst your other products is mixed in an 'oily' solution. My concern is that because Hong Kong is very hot place to be, I am worried that the alcohol mixed androstadienone may evaporate off too quickly due to the heat, rendering the androstadienone application very short lived. I have also read that Androstadienone may convert into androstenone over time, my worry being it may cause an 'androstenone build up' on top of Nude Alpha or Aqua Vitae? Therefore, I am wondering, if it is possible to MIX your alcohol base androstadienone INTO (a separate bottle) the solution of Nude Alpha / Aqua Vitae, so that your androstadienone is 'retained better' within the oily mixture, and not evapourate as quickly in the hot climate of Hong Kong?

Yes you can combine Androstadienone with any other product in a bottle, or you can simply apply both products to the same pulse points to balance the alcohol and oil ratio. Androstadienone converts to Androstenone because of bacteria, low bacteria means slower conversion, alcohol kills bacteria.

My second question is:
Being in a hot, sticky and humid climate in Hong Kong, it is expected that you will sweat a lot when outdoors. I am wondering if this will affect a pheromone application (i.e. break down? 'washing away the pheromones due to sweat', etc)? and do you know of any methods or advice in mitigating this? I am considering applying the pheromones ONTO my clothes instead, so that the sweat may not 'wash away' the pheromones as easily. Do you think this will work?

Yes, applying to your clothing will help greatly in your efforts to increase the lifespan of the pheromones. I live in Hawaii, we have 60 to 80% humidity all the time. I apply to my body and I use an antique perfume sprayer to apply to my clothing because it makes a very fine mist that works excellent on my clothing. Test and be careful that you do not stain anything. I never have, but anything can happen and I would feel terrible if you ruined something because of my products.

My third question:
Is humidity an issue for the diffusion of your products? I have heard that high humidity may contain too much 'moisture' in the air for the pheromones to effectively travel in? is this true or false? I am thinking of maybe using the sample bottle of the 'diffusion-aid spray ' that you kindly sent to me a few months ago to help diffuse the oil based pheromones better, would you advise on me doing this?

I am undecided on the amount going airborne in humid situations. Sweat and oil is what the body uses naturally to hold move and take pheromones airborne. I apply to my body and clothing when I know I'm going to be in an extra hot and humid situation. I have never had a diffusion problem, though I wear much more product than the average fellow.

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 7:33 AM by PheroNoob.)
05-17-2013 7:33 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 186 posts

05-17-2013 7:46 AM

Interesting...he also mentioned that he wears much more product than the average guy...

So maybe wear the normal amount on your skin and add on to that with some mones on your clothing.

Let us know how it went in HK. I will test this in SE Asia.

Cheers

05-17-2013 7:46 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1982
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

05-17-2013 8:08 AM

I use body butter when i shower in the morning and apply a coat of moisturizing lotion (the 24 hour kind) after i towel up. Then i spray my scent then apply the mones on top of it. I find that i can still smell the mone scent when i smell my skin after 8-10 hours for pheroxs alcohol products and about 12 hours for pheroxs and LAL products(sometimes even up to 14) under regular conditions of 30 deg celsius noontimt temp. When it's hotter, around 2 hours less.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 8:09 AM by Mars82.)
05-17-2013 8:08 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 79 posts

05-17-2013 8:25 AM

Used 1 drop of evolve oil w/ 1 spray of Xist over 10 hours ago.. I smell the mones more than my fragrance oil now. It's 86 here.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-17-2013 8:25 AM

ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks received:
434 thanks in 186 posts

05-17-2013 8:46 AM

Not the heat that's the problem for us...its the humidity.

05-17-2013 8:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clothes and hot/humid environment darktiger 11 2,224 06-05-2017 5:14 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Do a sticky and humid air influence the pheromone diffusion? Stuttgart-man 17 4,530 09-05-2011 7:36 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro