Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Mones for gettig laid
Androcles - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Mones for gettig laid
10-20-2016 1:11 PM

(10-20-2016 10:55 AM)RoverRobb Wrote:  Hahaha that's awesome! Hey, someone's gotta do the loving for them. More power to ya! If you can pull in numbers then you're doing better than I am.

From what I read on here, anything with heavy Androstenone will work for getting laid purpose (Aqua Vitae, Evolve, Dirty Primitive to name a few). I personally own all of them and they haven't gotten me laid so far. But who knows... It might work for you and somewhere to start off with.

Also, Nude Alpha is Androstenone heavy product but somehow it's not for getting laid. It's more of 'falling in love' Pheromone.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Ask away with any and every question you got!

RoverRobb, I appreciate that you welcome the new users. How about you write-up your experiences good or bad on the long list of products you own? You bought them for some reason?

You often ask questions in all your post; haphazardly about many different combinations, yet you never once wrote about your experiences in detail about the mones you have that would benefit anyone. Getting a headache even - a few lines. Why don't you write follow-ups?

You can't tell this guy about products if you don't even know how to use the mones you have, and make replies with sentences from other posters. That's trollish. What is your point? Telling this guy to ask way with any and every question you got!--That's irresponsible. Are you going to fucking answer them?

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 1:15 PM by Androcles.)
10-20-2016 1:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-20-2016 2:34 PM

(10-20-2016 12:44 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Spidermone would recommend Venom for sure, and he's a pro.

lol.

just tell women you're wearing venom and you own a big juicy snake !!! you can thank me later !!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-20-2016 2:34 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-20-2016 3:55 PM

(10-20-2016 2:34 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  lol.

just tell women you're wearing venom and you own a big juicy snake !!! you can thank me later !!
Buying a rattle snake is more economical than buying mones. It is natural,organic and gluten free!! .Rofl
10-20-2016 3:55 PM

Share This Thread