Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mone usage in winter?
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Mone usage in winter?
11-02-2012 6:24 PM

What's up guys?
It's been a while that I posted stuff in the forum. I've been busy trying to get my transfer issue sorted out. I still have some more left to do, but I now have some room to come here and ask more questions.
Well, winter's coming, heck, winter's come in the Twin Cities, MN. I was wondering how effective the mones are in the winter, and if the usage should be different from non-winter time. For example, I was wondering if I need to be applying mones on clothes, instead of applying on the skin, or applying mones on the clothes as well as applying them on the skin. Thank you all in advance for whoever answering my thread!
11-02-2012 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Mone usage in winter?
11-05-2012 9:56 AM

SW,

Personally, I apply mones regularly during the winter time as I do the summer time. On the skin. The only difference is that I use a cologne that lasts longer on me, and has a greater sillage. The trick is to get the mones to the receptors and to stay warm. Because the skin dries up much faster, I would suggest using lotion prior to mone application, letting it dry, and then applying your mones and cover scent on top of that.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-05-2012 9:56 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2012 4:39 PM

(11-05-2012 9:56 AM)bored4life Wrote:  SW,

Personally, I apply mones regularly during the winter time as I do the summer time. On the skin. The only difference is that I use a cologne that lasts longer on me, and has a greater sillage. The trick is to get the mones to the receptors and to stay warm. Because the skin dries up much faster, I would suggest using lotion prior to mone application, letting it dry, and then applying your mones and cover scent on top of that.

*2 on what he said.

A great place I like to put mones on summer and winter wise is on the carotid artery (jugular) right behind your chin and under your ear.

Same tips apply, personally I like winter more for mones because they tend to have a longer staying power since it's cold outside and going into dry warm places I see my mones hit longer and farther.
11-05-2012 4:39 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-05-2012 5:43 PM

I agree that the mones seem to last better in the winter, which makes perfect sense since I'm sweating less.
Outdoors they probably are pretty much useless now since I live in a place where it's absolutely fucking freezing until April, but once I get indoors and take off the cap, the jacket, the gloves and whatnot, of course the mones will be working just fine once I heat up.
I think they work just as well in all seasons, only the settings change. In the summer they work great even outdoors while in the winter they won't. On the other hand I'll be staying indoors as much as possible, so there's no problem.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 5:44 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
11-05-2012 5:43 PM
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2012 10:14 PM

Thanks guys!
So there is no difference as far as the application goes. Too bad that the mones are not that effective outdoor. Wanted to test how it works outside. Guess I'll have to wait till later.
11-05-2012 10:14 PM

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2012 12:18 AM

I don't think application on clothes would help much when the temperature gets very low. Applying them on a shirt would be OK but you'll still have a jacket over it. And applying on the jacket ought to be a total waste. Zero diffusion.

Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

I don't think application on clothes would help much when the temperature gets very low. Applying them on a shirt would be OK but you'll still have a jacket over it. And applying on the jacket ought to be a total waste. Zero diffusion.

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  summer vs winter warcheese 6 465 06-27-2022 4:58 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  mone dosage alterations for winter season dsouza 4 2,401 12-10-2013 4:15 PM
Last Post: Benchy2
  Suggestion for mone usage at family gathering? sw72hw 6 2,928 12-25-2012 11:44 PM
Last Post: sw72hw