Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mone reactions I observed within a ladies' social circle
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mone reactions I observed within a ladies' social circle
04-24-2021 5:30 AM

My observations are as follows

When a lady is attracted by the pheromone signature I am wearing, showing all the IOIs such as copying my movements, initiating touching and kino, there is always two types of secondary response within the friend circle the lady belongs to

One of them is the supportive response, by this I mean while I was dancing with the lady, her friend(s) will be like "woohoo you go girl", like cheering her on.

Then the other type of response is the ones that disapprove, I call them the "party poopers", usually these are the ones that will do everything in their power to deny me and the lady getting close together, I have seen this response twice already. First was me kissing a girl, but then the girl's friend pulled her back and interrupted the kiss, and mind you, the girl was the one who initiated the kiss, not me, but her friend didn't care. Also today at the club, I was singing and dancing with a girl, me and her had arms around each other, having a good time, then her friend interrupted this and broke our closeness. I was watching the girl and her friend talking, the friend had a concerned look on her toward the girl, the girl tried to hold my hand again, but the friend denied her.

It just happened that these "party poopers" are always the less attractive ones in the group. So I'm guessing the basis of this behavior is...jealousy? Supportive ones in the group are always equally attractive to the lady I was interacting.

So, ladies of PT, why do you think this is? If someone in your friend circle got close to a guy, did anyone in that circle showed the disapproval response, what about the supportive ones?

Also, from a pheromone perspective, what is the pheromone that brings the ladies together? I was reading old posts on PT and found that the now discontinued MX297 had the effect of being "one of the girls" for the wearer, even though is a male product, that intrigued me, because in order for this to happen, there must be a pheromone that tricks a lady into thinking the wearer is a female that is friendly enough to be accepted into their friend circle.
04-24-2021 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Mone reactions I observed within a ladies' social circle
04-24-2021 8:57 AM

Masterful78,
I cant remember what is in in MX297, but all I know is it works for me. There were some people that said MX297 was "girly" or "turned you into a girl" but I have not found that to be the case for me. I believe it was Paradox that felt it was Femmy. Maybe he can chime in on that.

My experience with MX297 was that it was a "Party Mone" . It was one of those mone mixes that worked everytime, in some fashion or another. Almost like a Pheroproof mone, meaning a mone that could prove to someone that mones work. It always does something. Gets people talking. Tons of IOI's. I mean tons. Phero flush. Hair play. More hair play. Talking. Kino. Sexual innuendo. Boobing. Everything really. But its not a "closing" mone. It gets her there, but you have to have the game to close her. A "positioning mone" if you will. It has worked so well for me, I bought 5 bottles of it back in the day. I still have 2 bottles unopened. Not a fan of the neroli scent, but whatever.

I used to know what was in there, but all my notes are gone when the Pherotalk site went bye-bye. If I had to guess, lots of P83, Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol, probably some TAC. Maybe some of the other guys can chime in. I remember Paradox explaining in detail what he thought was in there before.

So what brings ladies together? Anything that gets them talking. And you are right about the ugly wing-women. They are the ones in the group that are the mother hens. They watch out for the group. They are the designated drivers. They get the sloppy seconds after the alpha girls have their pick of the litter. They are the Betas. They fuck it up for everybody. Sounds harsh, but it is the way of the world.
04-24-2021 8:57 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-24-2021 10:13 AM

This does happen, and it is a real phenomenon in standard approaches. However, one can greatly subdue (and sometimes even eliminate altogether) those effects by utilizing a group seduction rather than an individual seduction.

When you seduce, or just merely win over, the entire group they become your own personal wing-women, not your nemeses. When they all feel you're Prince charming then it becomes a 'You Go Girl' kind of situation at the very least. At best, the girl-gaggle begins to compete for you and then whomever you select from the group hangs onto you like a trophy.

For reference check out the movie Failure to Launch and pay attention to the 'The Nod' scene. Sarah Jessica Parker's character goes out with her beau's friends and waits for 'the nod'. She knows that she needs to get his friends' approval or they'll sabotage the relationship. All groups fall subject to the group-think. Rather than concentrate merely on your target of seduction, win over her group as well and you will have greatly mitigated the potential of interference from the mother hens.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-24-2021 10:13 AM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-24-2021 12:53 PM

Masterful,
Gladen gave you great tips
You must win over her group
or at least her friend who seems to « chaperonne » ( in French = more or less the one who feels in charge of her for the night)
or the leader of the group

You don t want to use a pheromone who ll make you be « one of the girls »

Very soon after introducing yourself , just find out about her logistics
Most important is
« Who is she here with ? »

After a couple of minutes baiting her just ask her to introduce her friends
Easy way to engage quick convo is either
Adress her group « what are you celebrating tonight ? »
Adress her friend « how do you know each other ? »
Now you take a few minutes with the group or her friend to engage convo and let them realize you re not weird, a psycho ....

If you came with friends, it s time to introduce them and merge both groups
Ideally introduce them ...
Then when both groups or friends are « merged » you can go back to your seduction
Ideally find a way to isolate her with you again
You can do this by telling her I m thirsty come with me to the bar or else ...

Now the « chaperonne » won t come over to block you on the spot as she/her group had the chance to realize you re social, fun ....
Then back to the group before isolating her again ...

Btw, if you wan t to enjoy the night with her,
find out rather sooner than later other logistics
Is she working early tomorrow morning
How did she get here ?
Is she driving them back ?

If she s meant to drive them back and they live far away, she might not be willing to leave with you without driving them back before ...

If she works early in the morning, less chances of getting her at your place as she ll need some time to make up, change clothes ...
04-24-2021 12:53 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-24-2021 1:28 PM

I somewhat agree with Chris92Paris, but, myself, I'd take a different tack.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-24-2021 1:28 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2021 3:45 PM

VishRemma

You could try using the Wayback Machine, it is a website archival site that shows older version of a webpage, you probably could look for an older version of Pherotalk and see if you can find your notes there.

Gladen and chris92paris

Yes, I agree with both of you, however, due to unfortunate social reality, I have no friends, I was that person with a very restrictive asian mother who just loves to keep her son at home and never letting him go out and meet people, this caused me to be very socially awkward, and to this day, I always go to the clubs alone, so I am on my own.

This is also the reason why I decided to not approach the ladies, and instead, let the ladies come to me on their own accords. Because I know I have no chance if I do it alone. However, the "party poopers" don't care for this one bit.

I hope this changes though, if I could at least get some female best friends, they can be my wing-women, and then I can get to the good stuff,. I think it is probably way easier to win over a female group with another female group, but I have to get a group together first.
04-24-2021 3:45 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-24-2021 3:55 PM

(04-24-2021 3:45 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  VishRemma

...however, due to unfortunate social reality, I have no friends, I was that person with a very restrictive asian mother who just loves to keep her son at home and never letting him go out and meet people...

You're a better man than I! I have no friends because I'm an arrogant prick! Party

04-24-2021 3:55 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2021 4:00 PM

Also, I guess "Mother Hen" is the term for this, I guess I should go in line with the established lingo, same definition though.

Gonna brainstorm how to defuse the "Mother Hens" without my own group, hopefully this doesn't last long, because once I have my own group of wing women, defusing Mother Hens will be much easier. Heck, maybe I'll have my own Mother Hen that knows exactly how to deal with others that are like her, lol.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2021 1:48 PM by masterfu678.)
04-24-2021 4:00 PM
Artemis
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-01-2021 4:55 PM

Sometimes if a man gives off a predator vibe I will block him from my friend.
Maybe dial back a bit on the more aggressive pheromones and add a little bonding? I'm new to all this, just something to consider!
06-01-2021 4:55 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

06-02-2021 7:28 AM

(06-01-2021 4:55 PM)Artemis Wrote:  Sometimes if a man gives off a predator vibe I will block him from my friend.
Maybe dial back a bit on the more aggressive pheromones and add a little bonding?
The Goddess of the Hunt has the right of it. While I, myself, tend to not use the term 'predator' in lieu of creepy it is sound. If you come off like a pushy Alphole ® others will protect their friends from you.

06-02-2021 7:28 AM

Share This Thread