Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mone advice
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mone advice
07-18-2021 5:07 AM

Hi, I've been using on and off, mostly off, for a few years and I just ordered a few things from pxs. I rarely use not because, well, I'm paralyzed, tp be clear, I can move my limbs I just can't walk, I'm a cocky confident guy with people I know but I'm self conscious and quiet around new people, anyway, there's 2 people I'm interested in, one way more than the other, both latina both nurses, the one I'm interested in the most, is only per diem now and Usually on days my dr isn't there so I most likely won't see her, except this week she was there, and after seeing her for the first time in seven months I felt like things were a year ago before she switched jobs, joking, communicating, not your typical straightforward talk you'd do at a dr apt, and I purposely made my next appointment when she was working and again it went well, I was wearing the first time xist oil with flirt oil, i just wanted to see, no matter who the nurse was how things would differ as with the nurse I just spoke about and the two others that have been there for years I get along great with, and if I were to get the new nurse I wanted to be outgoing and not quite and reserve as I tend to be with new people. Anyway the following appointment I had the nurse I already have a history with and the new one, again I was wearing xist but with a different combination. Again things went great, at the end of the appointment I'm bullshitting with all three in the hallway making jokes and conversation and they're reciprocating instead of trying to usher me out and get someone else in the waiting room in, I even said to the one I haven't seen in a while as I was leaving, aye, I know I'm not going to see you again so use my number give me a call or text sometime, and normally, well I wouldn't say that in front of the staff like that, they all know I like her, but they think I like her much more than I do, and she took off her mask and said ok, she hasn't removed her mask at work since the pandemic started, she even walks outside with it on, and normally she would give me an excuse or smart ass response, so yes clearly xist works for me, I want to know, what other products could I use in conjunction with xist for social encounters to get similar or better results and possibly get friendly with the new nurse like that, though I'm not interested in her really, but I don't want to be quite anymore, that's not me really, and I want to have fun. I only really have any experience with Steve-o's products and I don't want to exhaust my new bottle of xist, though I will definitely be ordering more. So what else should I try with xist and what else should I buy from other labels for this situation, and on the odd rare encounter with the first nurse? I just want to come off as cool, funny, engaging and maybe ask the new one to hang out casually in time, I mean I've only met her for like 10, 15 minutes. I do have a short amount of time to engage them, so I need to hit hard fast and be on point with myself too, but I have weekly appointments for the time being so I figi could build up, and I know mones are not magic and require effort on my part, which so far xist makes it effortless.
07-18-2021 5:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Mone advice
07-18-2021 6:55 AM

Cohesion is great for bonding and for getting women to lower their walls

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-18-2021 6:55 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Mone advice
07-18-2021 9:59 AM

(07-18-2021 6:55 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Cohesion is great for bonding and for getting women to lower their walls

Thank you
07-18-2021 9:59 AM

Share This Thread