Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecules that cause the most disinhibition
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 108 posts

Molecules that cause the most disinhibition
08-25-2015 6:02 PM

I'm trying to work out which disinhibitor to invest in. Here's why...

It is usually hard to really know how a molecule/product is affecting our targets. I could list quite a few problems we have in really knowing what's going on in other people's minds when they are exposed to our 'mones - but one of these is that people are often inhibited from allowing their feelings to translate into their words and behaviour.

For example, a woman may be attracted to you, but will not show it... perhaps because she's in a professional situation... perhaps because she knows you're with someone else... perhaps because she's fearful of rejection... perhaps because she feels awkward. She may be happy to go home and masturbate about you, but will show very little overt sign of it the next day. Over the course of my life, I've certainly behaved like that with a lot of women I have found attractive!

Now of course signals sometimes leak out through subtle behaviour changes and body language - however, wouldn't it be useful it we could skew the odds to make that leak a bit leakier! It would make research a hell of a lot faster and easier!

To that end, I've been considering various molecules which seem to have disinhibition properties, such as b-nol, P83 and TAL. However, I'd be interested in hearing what products worked the best in this regard and which one had the purest disinhibition properties - without, for example, creating attraction in its own right.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 6:04 PM by Ancillian.)
08-25-2015 6:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 507
Thanks received:
958 thanks in 505 posts

RE: Molecules that cause the most disinhibition
08-25-2015 6:07 PM

Out of the ones you mentioned, I think P83 is the best. Certainly better than Beta Androstenol. TAC is reputed to be the best at removing sexual inhibition.
08-25-2015 6:07 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 108 posts

08-25-2015 6:31 PM

(08-25-2015 6:07 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Out of the ones you mentioned, I think P83 is the best. Certainly better than Beta Androstenol. TAC is reputed to be the best at removing sexual inhibition.

Thanks!

What's your experience with P83 vs B-nol?

I've already got TAC on order, but that was more for orgasm enhancement than dishinibition per se. That said, I can very much see how disinhibition can lead to orgasm enhancement - and that TAC's sexual side could potentially be operating through that mechanism!
08-25-2015 6:31 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
958 thanks in 505 posts

08-25-2015 7:09 PM

(08-25-2015 6:31 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Thanks!

What's your experience with P83 vs B-nol?

I've already got TAC on order, but that was more for orgasm enhancement than dishinibition per se. That said, I can very much see how disinhibition can lead to orgasm enhancement - and that TAC's sexual side could potentially be operating through that mechanism!

I guess I see more intimacy with b-nol. It's like it makes emotional barriers come down, and people confess things. Confess is the perfect word. It makes people tell what's deep in their heart, things that they ache to connect with people about.

P83 removes barriers to actions. People act on their feelings and impulses with P83. It's impulsive. It also amplifies a mone signature.

P74 is verbally disinhibiting. Words and conversation flow more smoothly and naturally.

TAC I have no personal experience with, but I hear that it is a sort of comfort. It makes women comfortable with sex. It can remove last-minute resistance. LMR is when a woman comes over to your apartment and starts making out with you, but when you try to get naked with her, she says, "Maybe we shouldn't do this." TAC can help get rid of that, I hear. TAC is best paired with a high-none signature like New Pheromone Additive.

So maybe we should talk about different kinds of disinhibition instead of best disinhibition. I think P83 is probably what you're after based on what you posted, but maybe TAC is tempting you a little, hm? Dance

Be warned, though, that disinhibiting can lead to "bad behavior." It can unleash jealousy, selfishness, and anger. It can lead to excessive shit-testing. If you want to disinhibit only good behavior, you need to pair it with something high status and dominant like androsterone. Androsterone is good at getting respect and submission but maybe not enough. It should be steered with something else. I'm about to do some testing on this with P106 and P93, but I can't really say anything definitively.
08-25-2015 7:09 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian, Macro, moe
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 470
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 302 posts

08-25-2015 7:23 PM

P83 didn't seem to do much for me when I tested it, I still have my bottle.

I'm interested in this thread as well.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
08-25-2015 7:23 PM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 108 posts

08-25-2015 7:43 PM

(08-25-2015 7:09 PM)NP17 Wrote:  I guess I see more intimacy with b-nol. It's like it makes emotional barriers come down, and people confess things. Confess is the perfect word. It makes people tell what's deep in their heart, things that they ache to connect with people about.

P83 removes barriers to actions. People act on their feelings and impulses with P83. It's impulsive. It also amplifies a mone signature.

P74 is verbally disinhibiting. Words and conversation flow more smoothly and naturally.

TAC I have no personal experience with, but I hear that it is a sort of comfort. It makes women comfortable with sex. It can remove last-minute resistance. LMR is when a woman comes over to your apartment and starts making out with you, but when you try to get naked with her, she says, "Maybe we shouldn't do this." TAC can help get rid of that, I hear. TAC is best paired with a high-none signature like New Pheromone Additive.

So maybe we should talk about different kinds of disinhibition instead of best disinhibition. I think P83 is probably what you're after based on what you posted, but maybe TAC is tempting you a little, hm? Dance

Be warned, though, that disinhibiting can lead to "bad behavior." It can unleash jealousy, selfishness, and anger. It can lead to excessive shit-testing. If you want to disinhibit only good behavior, you need to pair it with something high status and dominant like androsterone. Androsterone is good at getting respect and submission but maybe not enough. It should be steered with something else. I'm about to do some testing on this with P106 and P93, but I can't really say anything definitively.

Thanks again!

Re: TAC, yes TAC is super tempting, which is why I'm really looking forward to playing with it in the bedroom with my partner soon Big Grin I'm really interested in pairing it with Scent of Eros , which I've already had good bedroom results from (I guess that's a bit unexpected for an a-nol heavy product, but there you go!)

I agree, however, that for my purposes here either B-nol, P83 or P74 would seem best suited.

From what you're saying, P83 could get someone to act on their feelings, but B-nol and perhaps P74 could get them to blurt out their feelings. To take an extreme example, if a woman already held intense sexual desire for you, with P83 she might try to sexually assault you, but B-nol would get her to SAY she wanted to sexually assault you! I can see how both could aid research, but the B-nol might be less risky!

I honestly don't mind if I get told negative things in research situations, it's all part of the learning process. Any information I gain makes me stronger!

Do you have any experience with TAL, that seems to have revealing properties of its own, but from what female users have said, that is driven by a greater feeling of sexual confidence - dialing up the push factors, rather than lowering the barriers per se.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 7:44 PM by Ancillian.)
08-25-2015 7:43 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
958 thanks in 505 posts

08-26-2015 12:32 AM

(08-25-2015 7:43 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Thanks again!

Re: TAC, yes TAC is super tempting, which is why I'm really looking forward to playing with it in the bedroom with my partner soon Big Grin I'm really interested in pairing it with Scent of Eros , which I've already had good bedroom results from (I guess that's a bit unexpected for an a-nol heavy product, but there you go!)

I agree, however, that for my purposes here either B-nol, P83 or P74 would seem best suited.

From what you're saying, P83 could get someone to act on their feelings, but B-nol and perhaps P74 could get them to blurt out their feelings. To take an extreme example, if a woman already held intense sexual desire for you, with P83 she might try to sexually assault you, but B-nol would get her to SAY she wanted to sexually assault you! I can see how both could aid research, but the B-nol might be less risky!

I honestly don't mind if I get told negative things in research situations, it's all part of the learning process. Any information I gain makes me stronger!

Do you have any experience with TAL, that seems to have revealing properties of its own, but from what female users have said, that is driven by a greater feeling of sexual confidence - dialing up the push factors, rather than lowering the barriers per se.

B-nol might get someone to say that they wanted to sexually assault someone 10 years ago when they used to live in Paris and then get glassy-eyed and start reminiscing.

P74 is a kind of disinhibition like...If you're ever sitting alone with someone and you don't know what to say, P74 will help you find something to say. I don't think it will cause someone to tell you they have sexual feelings for you.

P83 has more of a reputation for disinhibition, but don't expect the world. Maybe Tequila is what you're looking for?

I don't know anything about TAL.
08-26-2015 12:32 AM
Thanks given by Ancillian
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1996 thanks in 1202 posts

08-26-2015 3:41 PM

P83 is the purest disinhibitor there is. All of its other apparent effects are an indirect result of that disinhibition.

P103 is the second purest disinhibitor, but it hits with a greater intensity and fades somewhat quickly. P83 has greater lasting power. P103 can have this sense of drunkenness when dosed too high. 15mcg has been ideal in my experience. I'd like to see someone test 7.5mcg P103 with 15mcg P83.

P74, along with Alpha and Beta -nol, are verbal disinhibitors, all of a greatly different nature. XSR37 has some verbally-disinhibiting properties of its own - compulsive sharing is what was described of it (tested as P90).

P96 is an emotional disinhibitor, TAC a physical disinhibitor. I've written enough on most of these molecules, so don't expect another incredibly long description here.
08-26-2015 3:41 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian, dsouza

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top Disinhibition pheromones or molecule? newbie here Eugenethedream 9 1,327 04-27-2015 8:11 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  P83 replacement - disinhibition effect Spearfisher 1 739 06-09-2013 12:29 AM
Last Post: Blade