Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Molecule H (for hygienists)
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 54 posts

Molecule H (for hygienists)
02-04-2010 3:07 AM

A few days ago I was digging through my pheromone drawer and found a rather unassuming bottle marked Molecule H (5 ml, 200  total pheromones, 5  per spray). I thought what an unmemorable name for a test product. I eventually figured out its popular forum name is  . Yeah,  -  -  -  -  , just like the song goes. How does something clearly marked Molecule H become  ? Makes no sense.

I haven't seen much about  on the men's forum but the women like it for helping impart a soft 'n cuddly image. I'm not sure if I need soft 'n cuddly, but what the bloody friggen hell, I'll have a go at it. I had images of large buff women pressing me to their breasts and stroking my golden locks like a house cat and purring, "nice little Asian man." So I applied a couple drops of  to toughen me up (don't wanta be some buff woman's kitty) and 6 sprays of Molecule H: 2 to each forearm, 1 to chest and 1 to the back of neck. I covered the lot with Chrome. I wear  all the time so I'm well acquainted with typical reactions. It's sorta my baseline. If a pattern of unusual reactions result, Molecule H is the likely cause.

Within minutes of application I hugged my GF, making sure her nose was buried in my chest. She smiled and immediately walked off to her room to read the Bible. Hmm, typical reaction from her. I then drove 15 minutes and arrived at my dentist for my semiannual clearing. I had a new hygienist, a Japanese woman in her mid to late 20s. Not a bad looker, but a little nurdy (could have been the nurse outfit). 

Now Asian hygienists are normally reserved and not too talkative around me. Damn, the verbal centers in her brain musta lit up like a Christmas tree. She talked endlessly about her life, how she felt about it, why and murmured forth a thousand questions. Her touch was exceedingly gentle, but she was pressing her right breast firmly, almost roughly, against my shoulder and neck, often stroking it back 'n forth in rhythm as she worked. I swear I could feel her hard nipple through her clothing. I was actually starting to pitch a tent. That is, until she poked me in the gum. Deflated instantly.

She was only about 5 feet tall, so that may account for the breast masturbation session. A lot of guys would pay good money for that! I suspect a taller woman's breast would have gotten more "air" and less contact. Whatever, it was the most enjoyable tooth cleaning I have ever experienced. And I picked up an intensely friendly and interested vibe I can only assume was enhanced by the  . I scheduled my next cleaning with her...

Incidentally I tried lower doses of  to little or no effect. I would test more but the tiny Togo bottle is exhausted. Finally, unlike some of the  series,  has very little scent, and that's a good thing.  smells like sweaty feet.

I don't think I can reach any definite conclusions based on a single Togo bottle of Molecule H. Kinda like dating somebody once and knowing whether or not you should marry them. I only know Molecule H warrants further investigation. Nevertheless I suspect Molecule H works well in combination with alpha-image enhancing pheromones like  and androsterone.

Note: Teeth cleaned June 2008

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
02-04-2010 3:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Molecule H (for hygienists)
02-09-2010 3:22 PM

(02-04-2010 3:07 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I applied a couple drops of  to toughen me up (don't wanta be some buff woman's kitty) and 6 sprays of Molecule H: 2 to each forearm, 1 to chest and 1 to the back of neck.

Within minutes of application I hugged my GF, making sure her nose was buried in my chest. She smiled and immediately walked off to her room to read the Bible. Hmm, typical reaction from her.

I then drove 15 minutes and arrived at my dentist for my semiannual clearing. I had a new hygienist, a Japanese woman in her mid to late 20s. Now Asian hygienists are normally reserved and not too talkative around me. Damn, the verbal centers in her brain musta lit up like a Christmas tree. She talked endlessly about her life, how she felt about it, why and murmured forth a thousand questions. Her touch was exceedingly gentle, but she was pressing her right breast firmly, almost roughly, against my shoulder and neck, often stroking it back 'n forth in rhythm as she worked.

Your GF didn't seem to have been enticed or turned on in the slightest... She walked away! And the dental hygienist girl... Don't you think her less reserved behaviour could be due to her not seeing you as a "masculine threat" but that she instead felt you were unlikely to make a pass at her so she let her guard down and acted a lot more relaxed around you?

From what I've heard from guys over at PT who tested the TAH around women they tended to get good social/chatty effetcs where the girls were very comfortable around them but not in a IG way but in a "my gay mate" kind of way. Did you get a sense of that happening here or was the atmosphere totally different?

02-09-2010 3:22 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

02-10-2010 8:26 AM

Can anyone tell me why TAH is still $1,000 at Androtics?  Do you think the price will ever go down?  Does anyone know where else I can get it?

02-10-2010 8:26 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

02-10-2010 1:33 PM

(02-10-2010 8:26 AM)Pirouette Wrote:  

Can anyone tell me why TAH is still $1,000 at Androtics?  Do you think the price will ever go down?  Does anyone know where else I can get it?

It's probably less for reporting users, but it's still higher than it used to be due to their very limited stock.

TAH isn't an actual molecular name, it's a "code name" that AD gave the molecule so we can't actually tell you where you could get it elsewhere... If we did know what TAH was I'm sure you might be able to find it.

02-10-2010 1:33 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

Thanks received:
102 thanks in 54 posts

02-14-2010 7:54 PM

Quote:From what I've heard from guys over at PT who tested the TAH around women they tended to get good social/chatty effetcs where the girls were very comfortable around them but not in a Instant Gentleman way but in a "my gay mate" kind of way. Did you get a sense of that happening here or was the atmosphere totally different?

Actually I think she kinda has the hots for me. Wasn't a gay shopping buddy vibe at all. But I'd totally help her shop for shoes if she lets me touch her feet!

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2010 7:55 PM by Gegogi.)
02-14-2010 7:54 PM

Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

02-22-2010 2:10 AM

Seriously, I think you must have a special thing for dental hygienists, lol. Didn't you have a previous similar experience before (in the PT forum)?
02-22-2010 2:10 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

02-22-2010 12:35 PM

(02-22-2010 2:10 AM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Seriously, I think you must have a special thing for dental hygienists, lol. Didn't you have a previous similar experience before (in the PT forum)?

I'm pretty sure these reports were pulled from the PT forum.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
02-22-2010 12:35 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

Thanks received:
102 thanks in 54 posts

03-04-2010 3:28 AM

(02-22-2010 2:10 AM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Seriously, I think you must have a special thing for dental hygienists, lol. Didn't you have a previous similar experience before (in the PT forum)?

Dental hygienists are an intense turn-on. Major major boner. Something extremely sensual--almost orgasmic--about a masked woman picking through your teeth. The last time I asked her if I could wear the lead apron during the entire session. The coverage and weight help keep the wild child in his little cage.

At least I'm not into ass shaving and barium enemas...

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 3:28 AM by Gegogi.)
03-04-2010 3:28 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 45 posts

03-04-2010 9:51 AM

Hey everybody's got their little switch-flicker. At least yours promotes good hygiene! That's a rarity!
03-04-2010 9:51 AM

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

03-04-2010 12:20 PM

(03-04-2010 3:28 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  At least I'm not into ass shaving and barium enemas...

I told you not to tell anyone about that!!Eek

Sarcastic hand

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
03-04-2010 12:20 PM

Share This Thread