Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule G
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 762
Thanks received:
776 thanks in 385 posts

Molecule G
04-12-2012 11:02 PM

25mcg on sleeves of long shirt before going into "The Cheesecake Factory."

I feel relaxed. Desire to conserve motion. While I normally fidget, there's a part of me that asks "do you really need to do that?" every time I do. There's less urgency. While "alpha" molecules usually make me tense this has the feeling of making my gestures more alpha and my movement and speech more conserved. Reduced sense of urgency. ... didn't take the normal route home from the restaurant and was halfway back to the office before I realized it would be a more difficult route.

Slight preference for looking at things that are well-lit as opposed to dark.

Waitress was friendly, perceptive and attentive and a little worried that she'd gotten everything right, but they usually are that way at that place, I'm starting to think.

I feel very aware of how other people will view my actions socially, but not in a nervous or worried sense. More in the sense of someone playing chess and aware that every piece and each tempo carry a price and a reward. Left a decent tip so as not to appear cheap and felt good about it.

speech is fluid, confident friendly and very to-the-point and purposeful.

Social interaction feels more rewarding.

No negative effects that I can discern. Effects last 1.5 hours or less.

Feeling tired and mildly distracted later in the day despite caffeine. Applied 35mcg before getting lunch. Cashier avoided skin contact with $20 test and also avoided eye contact.

I seem slightly more likely to mistype....

40 mcg in the grocery store at night. I'm tired and after the gym at night i don't get as much in the way of self effects. cashier smiled but didn't make eye contact (Older African American Male)

40mcg again when home ~20 min later after walking around a bit outside. Roomate and wife grinned while telling me how I'd almost burned down the house. Roomate close proximity. Wife was extra cuddly. Continuous smiling. Immune suppression? Asked question of roomate that should have been directed at wife and dropped some almonds I was eating. Loss of automatic function?

30 mcg in winds before going into restaurant. Dropped wallet immediately.

If Androtics made this into one of their mixes, they could call it "Instant I accidentally your..."

Too stressed for other self effects. It seems like small doses ~20 allow a focus on unconscious muscle movements but above 30mcg and you start getting simply clumsy with unconscious patterns not working as well?

This stuff doesn't mix well with caffeine or stress. Not that many things do.

Figured I'd test at a movie theater where I went with my wife. We gave the rest of popcorn to two college girls sitting next to us and I decided to strike up a conversation with them. Happened pretty easily and was pretty fluid. A surreptitious extra spray to my sleeve got a pretty quick preening behavior in response, which is a good sign of effectiveness. Most of the self effects are gone, now. I had a moment of focus on the screen like I was being pressed back into my seat, but then nothing. Unless my own sociability was in some way -mone related. Hard to say.

In any case, this stuff does have some effect. I was using ~50 mcg, walked through wind and stood outside for a while and then sprayed maybe 20mcg more in the theatre. But the person I was talking to was a while away. The one closer to me seemed a bit intimidated or even less involved and I don't know if the -mones had anything to do with it, positive or negative.

Quiet is hard to interpret. She did have some play with her legs, but she might have done that before I talked to her as well, so I don't know if it was significant.

Note- can mones survive the wash? I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that's been the recipient of all kinds of mones... I don't know if I need to be controlling for that.

...mixing with other stuff.

Today I tried adding molecule G to a more normal mix to see how it fared. Some stuff interferes with other mones in one way or another, so it seemed critical.

Molecule G was a nice addition. I used 20 mcgs on two occasions to the wrist (clothes) added to 4 sprays of my normal mix. My server at lunch smiled and gave me a salad piled high. It's hard to tell how 'hired guns' like that behave but at least there were no obvious negatives. Results seem to be in the synergistic positive range. Tried again at night shopping at Trader Joes. The lady at the checkout counter was talking to me for about a full minute plus after I'd packed my bags, listening intently to what I'd said.

It's hard to tell if this is from the normal mix or molecule G, but it FEELS like a synergistic mix. It could bear with more testing, though. At least Molecule G doesn't seem to cancel the other molecules in that mix out to any really noticeable effect.

-- mix that I applied Molecule G with.
-Androstanone - 10 drops 1mg/ml
10 drops -dienone 1mg/ml
40 drops -a-nol 1mg/ml
40 drops -b-nol 1mg/ml
5 drops est 20mcg/drop
25mcg androsterone total
100ml Vodka 80% proof.

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 12:11 AM by wiserd.)
04-12-2012 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2270 thanks in 982 posts

RE: Molecule G
04-13-2012 6:16 AM

Wow .. that ´s an amazing Report ..

very insightful ..you´re a true enthusiast !

thanks,

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-13-2012 6:16 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
776 thanks in 385 posts

04-14-2012 1:08 PM

(04-13-2012 6:16 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Wow .. that ´s an amazing Report ..

very insightful ..you´re a true enthusiast !

thanks,

Pago

Thanks Pago! With great pheromones comes great responsibility. ;-)

04-14-2012 1:08 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2270 thanks in 982 posts

04-16-2012 8:53 AM

(04-14-2012 1:08 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Thanks Pago! With great pheromones comes great responsibility. ;-)

Yeah i know Big Grin

have you noticed some visual effects with that stuff ...

please let me know .. and if .. how can you compare them to the beautifying effects from other products .. molecules ..

Thanks,

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-16-2012 8:53 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
776 thanks in 385 posts

04-22-2012 5:11 AM

Oh, I should note; the waiter who I wore this stuff with seems to have 'adopted' me or something. I also used Mol D in his presence after mol G, so it's not a clean test on what caused the effect. I'm curious if anyone else gets that effect? Increased positive attachment from people days after exposure? The stuff is either gender neutral or favors men. I didn't test enough to tell. But I'd purchase.

04-22-2012 5:11 AM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2270 thanks in 982 posts

04-22-2012 5:18 AM

(04-22-2012 5:11 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Oh, I should note; the waiter who I wore this stuff with seems to have 'adopted' me or something. I also used Mol D in his presence after mol G, so it's not a clean test on what caused the effect. I'm curious if anyone else gets that effect? Increased positive attachment from people days after exposure? The stuff is either gender neutral or favors men. I didn't test enough to tell. But I'd purchase.

Absolutely in line with what i´ve seen with that stuff .....

Molecule G is pretty cool and Mol D as well ...

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-22-2012 5:18 AM
Thanks given by wiserd

Share This Thread