Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Molecule F (funky smells)
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 50 posts

Molecule F (funky smells)
02-04-2010 4:11 AM

I've been playing with a bottle of Molecule F (30ml bottle/15mcg per spray) off and on since last May. I heard it may have some interesting self-effects for artists and musicians so I figured what the hay and spritzed myself from 1 to 10 sprays on numerous occasions. I really didn't notice much at first. That is, no strong self-effects or effects on those around me. I practiced my axe, played gigs and directed ensembles. I don't mean to say I didn't suspect anything was brewing, it was simply not consistent or striking enough for me to draw any conclusions. Initially I felt Molecule F distracted me or weakened my concentration. However after a few uses the before mentioned effects faded and I thought there was nothing at all to Molecule F.

However I am a persistence OF, and used Molecule F off and on for months and certain reaction patterns began to emerge while teaching and rehearsing ensembles. First, my aural perception increased and I became painfully aware of minute pitch fluctuations and out of tune instruments. Now after all these years I learned to ignore these details as correcting them is like beating a dead horse. However my pitch sensitivity was driving me batty. Second, my sense of smell under "F" is abnormally sensitive and often painfully vivid.

As a professional musician I'm trained to be extremely aware of pitch but Molecule F takes it to the next level. Is this good? Nope, it's actually counterproductive obsessing over minute details you can't do anything about (students are playing crappy instruments and have poor technique). I spent way too much time tuning...

The smell thing was great for nice scents but actually made me feel like hurling when I caught wind of college student morning breath. Sheesh, their mamas didn't teach them to brush before leaving the house. They all need to eat acidophilus too. I could smell their stomach and throat from several feet out. Lots of bad bacteria infesting them. And too often could smell women's pussies from several feet away. Not the nice pussy smell, but the funky I need a shower ones.

Some of the things Molecule F didn't do for me that others have experienced: no increase in pleasure while listening to music; no increased creativity for improvisation or composition; didn't improve my inner vision as a photographer; no increased drive to get busy and work; and no apparent effects on those around me. I suspect "F" should be paired with other pheromones to be truly useful.

Finally the optimal dose for me was 4 sprays. Less didn't do much and more seemed to reap quickly diminishing returns.

Note: One day in November 2007

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
02-04-2010 4:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
143 thanks in 96 posts

RE: Molecule F (funky smells)
02-10-2010 5:17 AM

Nice report, G. Gotta say I like TAF in certain instances. I've been using it for a long time and it's pretty trippy stuff. Believe it or not, it was the first molecule I tested. I know...lol. It squashed any doubts I had about pheromones working, that's for sure. 

It doesn't give me the focus others report. It scatters me most of the time and brings my attention to details I'd rather overlook. However at lower doses, in the right circumstances, it can tweak things very pleasantly.

I totally get what you're saying about the music thing, too. It's happened to me many times. One night we were listening to some jazz and it was all good until Maynard Ferguson started playing. Eek I so wasn't in the mood for his screeching horn. If I hadn't been able to change the station I would've gone mad. Seriously...lol.

It does heighten the senses, very much so. All of them, including touch, which is why it's a favorite in my sexual mixes. With a nice smelling partner it's wonderful. I don't know why more people don't report about how sensual it can be in sexual mixes. Though because it does heighten the senses (my self reactions) so much...I find that for me to best enjoy the effects, I need to first dial down the distractions and remove potential annoyances before we get down to business. :dance3: :dance2: It's dreamy paired with softeners like TAH and P86, and it's wonderful with a little P102 thrown in, too.

When I first started experimenting with it I only needed 12.5mcg for great effects. The more often I used it, the more I needed to get the same effects. So, that taught me to give it a good rest between uses so I don't burn out on it. About 15-25mcg does it for me now.

I don't like wearing it out socially except on rare occasions because the sensory input is usually too much for me. I hear, see, feel everything and it accentuates the negative as well as the positive. Frankly, I can live without noticing everyone's nose hairs and BO. Shok

I know you just posted about wearing TAH to the dentist's office. Do you remember Jasmin's report of wearing TAF to the dentist's office? A frightening thought. Somehow it conjures images of Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors. :spiteful:

Bella

02-10-2010 5:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread