Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule F - DHEAS (DHEA sodium sulfate)
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Molecule F - DHEAS (DHEA sodium sulfate)
11-20-2016 5:38 PM

I just looked it up. It doesn't appear to be the same stuff. I guess that I could always try it out and see what happens.

Verrrrrry interesting...
11-20-2016 5:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1966
Thanks received:
2238 thanks in 1293 posts

11-20-2016 5:54 PM

(11-20-2016 5:38 PM)Muad'Dib Wrote:  I just looked it up. It doesn't appear to be the same stuff. I guess that I could always try it out and see what happens.

DHEAS is precisely the same molecule reported on throughout this thread. While there may or may not be slight differences in purity, the molecule sold by PheromoneXS and that sold by Alpha Dream should be structurally identical. PheromoneXS does not specify sodium or potassium sulfate - seeing as the former is the more common of the two, that would be the safer assumption. I've observed no reported differences between DHEAS sold by one vendor and that sold by another, though I've not personally had the chance for a thorough comparison. Hopefully that should alleviate most of your concerns.
11-20-2016 5:54 PM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 7 posts

12-14-2016 11:28 PM

(11-20-2016 5:54 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  DHEAS is precisely the same molecule reported on throughout this thread. While there may or may not be slight differences in purity, the molecule sold by PheromoneXS and that sold by Alpha Dream should be structurally identical. PheromoneXS does not specify sodium or potassium sulfate - seeing as the former is the more common of the two, that would be the safer assumption. I've observed no reported differences between DHEAS sold by one vendor and that sold by another, though I've not personally had the chance for a thorough comparison. Hopefully that should alleviate most of your concerns.

Thanks for that!

Verrrrrry interesting...
12-14-2016 11:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Molecule E - Pregnenolone Sulfate (5-Pregnen-3beta-[SO4]-20-one [K]+ Alpha Dream 4 3,653 06-10-2012 12:37 PM
Last Post: Pheroquirk