Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule D
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Molecule D
03-28-2012 10:53 PM

I put on 10 mcg early in the day and 20 mcg later after work.

I was distracted all day and didn't get any work done. I don't know if this was caused by the molecule, but it seemed to be. There may be some beneficial effects to this thing, but the effects on attention mean I'm not going to experiment with it more during the workweek.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-28-2012 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

RE: Molecule D
04-15-2012 8:58 AM

I found this to be the most interesting the this sample series ...

over 20mcg's it really takes off !!

trust me .. it's incredible stuff !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-15-2012 8:58 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

04-15-2012 12:44 PM

(04-15-2012 8:58 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I found this to be the most interesting the this sample series ...

over 20mcg's it really takes off !!

trust me .. it's incredible stuff !

Pago

Interesting. I was considering giving it a go round mixed with some other stuff. I guess I'll give it a proper shot. Thanks for the heads up! :-)

04-15-2012 12:44 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

04-17-2012 2:07 AM

I think there were visual effects, but it was more subtle and evenly distributed/diffuse than the focus on highly saturated colors I had with other molecules in this series ( mol A and F) .... notes are below;

40 mcg (all applications today are on short sleeves)... then walking through the open air Some beautifying effects, but very different than earlier molecules. Saturated colors don't pop much like they did with Molecule A or F. It's much more natural. But maybe that's because I've developed a tolerance to some effects through constant exposure to fairly high levels of different mones? I feel like I suddenly have a photographer or architect's eye. At least when in sunlight. Attention is called to lines and smooth contours and order in the world around me among other things. But the moss growing on the building looked nice as well.... I applied 15 mcg more before going into the shop to order.

Cashier was grinning while she took my order and clearly distracted, though she was friendly the other time I saw her too and was wearing mones then. She took x2 as long as normal to get change. She had me repeat my order twice, at least, since she didn't understand it the first time. (Salad, one addition, one subtraction and some soup.)

No extra contact from $20 bill text. There doesn't seem to be any reduction in space like with androstadienone that I can see so far...

On return after a long walk through the air outdoors... Coworker tossed her hair back when I entered.
She hadn't had much exposure time, so it's hard to tell if it was cause and effect or just incidental. Later, coworker has hand between legs twice after wide gesturing. Some moving hair around, not sure if relevant.
She's done the 'hand between legs' thing once before when I wore mones.

30mcg Roomate seemed a little more friendly? Hard to tell if there was an effect.

Since this mix clearly doesn't seem to have androstenol-type hyper talkative effects I really want to add those molecules to the mix to see what other people start talking about when exposed to this.

You're right, though, there is certainly something to this molecule. And a "distracted/lack of focus" effect... I'm not sure how to use that yet.

You do have some interesting finds, Chris. :-)

I wonder to what extent a more complex mix will get better results... or are there a limited amount of neurotransmitters to use for one effect or another...

04-17-2012 2:07 AM

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

04-17-2012 8:24 AM

The visual effects occure for me when looking on other people ...

it has a strong beautifying effect ;)

let me kow how it goes with some A-nol added ( no glace please as the DHEAS in it has similar effects .. on the visual site )

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-17-2012 8:24 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

04-17-2012 12:41 PM

p.s. I forgot to mention that the cashier still botched my order. I ordered extra tofu and the salad didn't have it...

I'll try it. Just nols. No Glace. There's too much in Glace for me to account for everything anyways, not everything is listed, etc. I carefully avoid it when testing. This does seem like it will mix very nicely with other molecules. In the right circumstances, the distracting element of this might even be beneficial.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012 12:45 PM by wiserd.)
04-17-2012 12:41 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

04-18-2012 1:53 AM

---

Btw, I don't get much in the way of visual beautifying from anything. I got very attractive saturated colors from one or two other molecules and the effects quickly wore off after several days of use. This was true even when others were clearly getting beautifying effects and not just colors as I was. I'm not sure why this is. In any case, my personal experiences probably aren't reliable in terms of beautification, but I do think you're correct, Pago, based on other people's reactions.

50 mcg mol D + 25mcg Alpha Androstenol and 25mcg beta nol

Waiter who I'd used mol g on several days ago smiled at me as I walked by and said "hi" ... was this mol D or G? *shrug*

Waitress was all smiles, asked if I needed anything just shortly after serving me. Told me her name. Made a little conversation. ...
on the way home, I caught up with and chatted with some coworkers. Even the girl in the group was friendly and sociable, which is on the rare side for her. She normally has a sort of anxious feel to her. Some of this may have been the nols, but mol D blends very nicely with that mix. No comments on my appearance, though, as far as beautifying effects go.

Though I did initiate conversation on coworker's hair band and we ended up talking about hair length...

I wonder how strongly beautifying effects relate to already-extroverted personalities. Because I feel more extroverted on mixes which seem to have that kind of effect. So I wonder if other people are further along that scale already... If their day-to-day visual/sensory experiences are part of what MAKES them extroverted.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2012 1:54 AM by wiserd.)
04-18-2012 1:53 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

04-18-2012 12:20 PM

Hey Chris,

There's something weird with your posting permissions. This is the second time you've posted a message to one of my threads and I got a notice by email but nothing posted to the thread. Here's all that I received of your message;

Don't use 1:1 beta to alpha nol Ryan... Beta nol is counterproductive in my opinion at this ratio. 1:5 - 1:10 (closer to the latter) Beta Androstenol to Alpha Androstenol is best, or at least, in my o... (visit the thread to read more..)

Thanks for the heads up. Can YOU see it? Could you pm me if we can't fix the problem? Hopefully that initial portion contained the gist of the message.

Thanks for your help,

Ryan

04-18-2012 12:20 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

04-18-2012 3:38 PM

There's nothing wrong with posting permission, Chris deleted the post.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-18-2012 3:38 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

04-18-2012 4:46 PM

I deleted it because I thought maybe the whole post was an issue of personal taste, and perhaps it is better to let you figure out what ratios work best for yourself.
04-18-2012 4:46 PM

Share This Thread