Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule C
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

Molecule C
03-24-2012 6:09 PM

Okay, I'm still trying to suss things out with this one so I'm just going to record everything for now, like a personal journal. I'll wait for patterns to emerge later. Nothing in this post is what I'd consider a clear "hit." My best guess at this point is this is supposed to be one of those things that 'increase one's status' since people seemed a little less talkative and that's what those types of molecules tend to do.

All sprays are to the wrists of my long-sleved shirt.

30mcg
1. In Trader Joes, I went past an older (70's?) woman to taste some soft cheese at a tasting stand. She went in the same direction to get a taste and another older (late 40s?) woman came by as well. They talked a little with the proprietor of the stand and just a little bit with me. They were friendly enough, but nothing out of the ordinary.

2. The older female cashier was more brief with me than trader joes cashiers usually are. But I wasn't buying much so there wasn't a lot of time for anything to work.

3. Tried another store and another cashier. (Talking to cashiers seems a decent method for initial testing this stuff since it gives total strangers social proof to talk to me for a short period of time and then end the conversation, and I don't have to worry as much about people being influenced by past interactions and the stuff I wore the last time I saw them.) She also seemed less talkative than people would usually be.

added 30mcg.

4. Tried a local bakery where I'd been before. The proprietor, who was usually the heart of sociability, gave me a quick distracted answer when I asked how business was. He seemed to be focused on something else.

One of the waitresses who I've talked to before gave me one of those friendly/interested 'eyebrow' raises when she gave me my food. ( I was going to balance out a table with napkins earlier, and she said she'd do it herself)

5. There were one or two hairflips in my general vicinity, but nothing which was unambiguously directed at me as a sign of interest...

All this could be off base or pointless. In the next few days I'll try testing these random guesses.

Wife reported a headache minutes after I got home (with some time in close proximity to me as she did a day earlier with molecule B.) So at least there's one clear effect. :-| Given all the walking around outside I did, 50mcgs seems too high a dosage. further testing will use less.

... came home and went to sleep for five hours or so...

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 9:51 PM by wiserd.)
03-24-2012 6:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread