Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule B
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

Molecule B
03-23-2012 12:37 AM

Okay, so I planned to wait a few days before I posted anything on this molecule. However;

Two people in my office got headaches. I was wearing a low dose of molecule B (20mcg sprayed to the cuffs of my shirt followed by a long walk outdoors, then back into the office.) The headaches could very well be from mold or something like that, since that's been a problem in our office before. But if other testers are reporting headaches at low doses as well, I'd like to know so I don't subject my coworkers to any pain. Thanks!

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-23-2012 12:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

RE: Molecule B
03-23-2012 1:16 AM

Heck, I may as well post results for the day while they're fresh. Please bear in mind that I'm just starting to suss out this chemical and later reports may be radically different.

At work, after a sugary meal.
Molecule B - Some calmness, improved posture. Possible beta-fying effects? Nervous energy.. foot tapping. Slight decrease in focus?
5 mcg to each wrist. Followed by tightening of neck muscles...

10mcg more before going to buy lunch... a woman glanced at me several times then glared at me.... a bum asked me which direction was north. I told him I didn't know then suggested reading the shadows. He complained that things used to be marked.

About three or four hours later in the day, 30 mcg application to wrists. Male Gas station attendant (50s, pakistani?) makes a comment about how some women talk like kids (referring to a woman who had walked through the station.)

Evening... going through the grocery store with 30 mcg applied to wrists (I'm assuming the earlier application has faded) two stockboys out of nowhere grin and say 'hi.'

It's odd that this stuff gets such positive reactions from men and odd reactions from women... But it could just be sampling error at this point.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-23-2012 1:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned

Share This Thread