Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Molecule A
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

Molecule A
03-17-2012 4:04 AM

Let me first describe my mental state for this initial test;

Summary: Self effects include an increase in focus, task orientation/anti-social mindset, and muting of pheromone related depression without euphoria. No negative or antisocial responses from others.

Possibly a very slight diminishment in fine motor control.

The longer version;
The weather is unusually grey today. I'm a bit depressed (in the irrational chemical sense) from a previous day's phero experiment. And my work is unusually disruptive and stressful. I've been using -nols regularly enough that I don't think I could tell the difference between them and straight alcohol based on self-effects. Also, my regular use of -Androsterone will probably make me seem a little lower in status even if the status effects of this molecule are negligible.

In the early morning, after good exercise and plenty of sleep the previous night I apply 10 mcg of Molecule A to both wrists for 20 mcg total. Then I sniff one wrist just to make sure I can get a proper gague on the self-effects.

Within a few minutes I feel a sort of rearrangement in perception. like the psychological equivalent of the feeling one gets when a car speeds up or slows down but it takes a while to gauge what's actually happened.

In reading technical material, I may still read through the material three times before it actually "clicks" but I don't get derailed or feel the need to go off on some other task. It's not that I feel happier or more intelligent, but that I feel less of a need to be happy.

People around me are at least as cheerful as ever, if not more so, even considering the gloomy day though there are no blatant 'hits' in terms of other people's behavior. My boss jokes with me in his normal pattern, and I cut off the conversation a few seconds earlier than would be polite in order to start in on work.

The effects trail off with moderate abruptness about an hour and a half after they started.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-17-2012 4:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream, Pagodeiro

wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

Looking up! Reaching out!
03-17-2012 7:47 PM

My sincere apologies for not giving a more flowing initial review to this wonderful molecule! I think after today I might include it in my top 5 favorite mones. If I hadn't clearly read the bottle I wouldn't have known this was the same stuff that I'd used yesterday.

So it's still dreary and raining here but the previous depression has worn off. I ate a protein rich lunch and loaded up on cofactors (vit C, B-vitamin complex, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium) and took the dog out with me to the pet store to get some dog food. Pets are as good as babies at giving people a reason to talk to one another. Dog is my copilot. :-)

I sprayed on 25mcg of Molecule A before going into the pet store, and was wearing a sweater that had been sprayed with older-version Glace from the night before. I'm not sure how much of an issue that was, but it was cold...

The guy who showed me where the food I was looking for said that my dog was "very cute" and tried to feed it two different kinds of dog food that he had in his pouch. A random older woman who had a child with her initiated conversation with me saying that my dog looked like one she knew saying "there's another so-and-so!" and we talked several times within the store.

Her daughter or more likely granddaughter petted my dog. The store clerk also stopped the line after I purchased the dog food to pet my dog.

Basically, everyone who came near me took an interest!.... in my dog.

Next time round, I'll just spray the stuff on my dog directly and cut out the middle man... er, middle dog?

I refreshed with 10mcg before doing some light shopping in Trader Joes without the dog.

At checkout in Trader Joes the cashier was friendly like they always are, noting that I'd bought melatonin and expressing how she also needs the stuff to get to sleep, etc.

Everyone so far today has been quite friendly. I haven't seen any behavior that's remotely sexual, but I haven't been in a situation which would permit that, either.

Also, there were the visual effects. Bright highly-saturated colors inspired a sort of supernatural amazement in me. There must have been two or three dozen times where I said to myself "Oh my God, that's so blue! Oh my God, that's so green! That purple neon sign...! " My head would turn while driving and I'd have to force myself to focus on the road.

I say this as someone who has never experienced any kind of noticable visual effects from the older version of Androstanol or from DHEAS.

After about an hour and a half or so I was feeling a little spent, so I went home and drank another mix of vitamin C and B-vitamin complex and felt a bit better, though I don't know if that was the reason why.

The stuff seemed to wear off a bit more quickly today and I didn't experience nearly as profound a shift at onset.

This molecule would make a really nice addition to the next version of Glace, especially since it seems to stack with the previous form of AndrostAnol...

I think lighting might be a key to the visual effects... It seems like they were more spectacular, the brighter (whiter) the light. Like there was a certain threshold of brightness that had to be met. I really should try matching this stuff with a brightly colored shirt to see what kind of comments I get.

Also... I feel a bit 'spent' now but I can't quite put my finger on it. Like I wouldn't want to use this stuff again today or at least for the next few hours, but I'm fine doing other things.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 1:19 AM by wiserd.)
03-17-2012 7:47 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

RE: Looking up! Reaching out!
03-19-2012 3:49 AM

This molecule seems to have some nice effects on others, but extreme drowsiness seems to be an issue.

I woke up early and went to an amusement park today with a few people I knew well. I put on 20mcg of Molecule A then decided it was cold, put on a jacket, and put on 20mcg more since the original spray was covered up. Everything I wore should be clean and I've tried to avoid getting any mones on my skin, applying to clothes only. So hopefully I was working with a clean slate.

I added to my previous mix some tyrosine, hordenine and PEA to see if I could extend the self effects a bit longer.

Then I rushed out to get in the car.

I didn't actually GET any detectable self effects this time. Neither did two of the three other women in the car, both slightly under 30. One older man in the car, around 60 or so, didn't seem to get any effects either. But the last girl (~26 or so?) certainly did. She started pointing out various things around us as being amazing. Look at those houses? Aren't they awesome! Look at that train! Eventually, the rest of the car started gently teasing the poor girl for it. "Maybe I just usually don't get up this early... maybe it's the morning light" she finally hedged.

She did act ultra-friendly to me the rest of the day. Actually, everyone in the group did. We're all friends, of course, but they seemed extra-comfortable or something. I re-applied 10mcg about every 30 minutes since there was lots of walking around outside then stopped applications after 1.5 hours or so. There were no obvious hits from strangers, though I didn't really make an attempt to talk to them. The waitress at the restaurant seemed unusually enthusiastic filling up my water glass, though. *shrug*

Downside; after several hours this stuff started to seriously wear on me, and also the other girl who was affected. Both of us were horribly sleepy. The effect seemed to go away when I lent her my jacket, but became worse for her. I've had this happen on several previous days, and am becoming more convinced that it's an effect of the test molecule.

I really need to experiment with lower doses of this stuff to see if the 'sleepy' effect goes away. Or perhaps just tossing it after a certain period. Perhaps my lack of self effects was because I over-exposed myself before?

This is something I'd experienced with Glace, also, but always blamed it on the -nols. I wonder if the androstAnol has been the issue?

I'm really coming to appreciate the fact that an dose of -mones over too long a time, even if effective, will typically fatigue a person in one way or another in a very undesirable way.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2012 3:51 AM by wiserd.)
03-19-2012 3:49 AM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

The charming guest that would not leave
03-21-2012 1:25 PM

I just have to say, this molecule sticks around for frigging ever. I wish I could just use it for an hour and then discard it, but it clings to my clothes for days! It clings in high winds. I think I'm completely immune to self effects now, after only several days of trials.

I've thought about using a vaporizer (e-cigarette) for mone distribution so that some mones could be easily turned on and off... this seems a good candidate for something like that.

15-20 mcg seems a good upper max starting out, maybe less, and I wouldn't want to experience that for more than 45 minutes or so.

03-21-2012 1:25 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

RE: The charming guest that would not leave
03-29-2012 11:51 PM

So apparently this molecule interferes with vitamin D receptors? Such a pity. It seemed potent, but it did have a negative tinge to it, and maybe that wasn't just because I was overdosing. I'm left wondering if very small doses coupled with extra vitamin D3 would be safe, but I guess it's a moot point if Chris isn't selling. It would be interesting to hear what molecule it was, if it's going to be thrown out in any case.

Well, at least sample E is looking promising.

03-29-2012 11:51 PM
Thanks given by dexter

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1406
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 403 posts

RE: Looking up! Reaching out!
04-19-2013 4:42 PM

(03-17-2012 7:47 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I ... never experienced any kind of noticable visual effects from the older version of Androstanol or from DHEAS.

...it seems to stack with the previous form of AndrostAnol...

What older version of androstanol? Was there another version? Another isomer?

Fly
04-19-2013 4:42 PM

Share This Thread