Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixing unscented with essential oils?
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 50 posts

Mixing unscented with essential oils?
09-26-2015 7:09 PM

I've got some unscented samples that XS generously sent with my xist, my first (i think of many) phero product. I need to mix them with some essential oils to make them wearable, especially the desireme/cops.

Can I just...squirt some essential oils in there with them and shake it? Is there any essential oil that could interact negatively with any of the Pheromones, and I don't know, change the molecule or somethin like that? Citrus for example?

Do I need to add a base oil too? Do I need to add any sort of emuslifier?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, I have not found anything with search.

My Journal
09-26-2015 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 882
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 442 posts

RE: Mixing unscented with essential oils?
09-26-2015 8:42 PM

sounds interesting, maximum diffusion would be a high priority.
Hopefully you'll receive some good info, will be checking back

Peace
09-26-2015 8:42 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 251 posts

09-27-2015 3:52 AM

what is the quantity of the sample? Very roughly, a drop of an EO amounts to 0,05 ml, don't go over 5-8% is my advice, the alcohol content of the product shoud then be enough to dilute the oils completely

Some oils are much stronger scent-wise than others, some are not suitable for skin-application and some are outright phototoxic.

Skin-friendly EOs comprising of esters and sequiterpenols are unlikely to harm the phero-molecules imo. Most compunds in EO are very stable and unreactive anyway. Cops could be another matter, I suspect that won't pair well, can't tell for sure.

What oils have you at your disposal and which do you plan to use in which product-sample.
Cops

You could also go with synthetic perfume-oils, anlaouges etc. ...

masculine products should be enhanced well by masculine oils, e.g. cedar and sandalwood which have aphrodisiac properties by themselves ....
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015 3:55 AM by GoergeFocky.)
09-27-2015 3:52 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, moe
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1879
Thanks received:
1067 thanks in 441 posts

09-27-2015 6:52 AM

Why bother mixing it? Just put on the oil first, let it dry for 10 minutes and then put on the pheromones.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-27-2015 6:52 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 50 posts

09-27-2015 9:54 AM

(09-27-2015 3:52 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  what is the quantity of the sample? Very roughly, a drop of an EO amounts to 0,05 ml, don't go over 5-8% is my advice, the alcohol content of the product shoud then be enough to dilute the oils completely

Some oils are much stronger scent-wise than others, some are not suitable for skin-application and some are outright phototoxic.

Skin-friendly EOs comprising of esters and sequiterpenols are unlikely to harm the phero-molecules imo. Most compunds in EO are very stable and unreactive anyway. Cops could be another matter, I suspect that won't pair well, can't tell for sure.

What oils have you at your disposal and which do you plan to use in which product-sample.
Cops

You could also go with synthetic perfume-oils, analogues etc. ...

masculine products should be enhanced well by masculine oils, e.g. cedar and sandalwood which have aphrodisiac properties by themselves ....

Well I don't typically wear cologne and I have EOs around the house so that's why I wanted to use them. I do not have any specific plans on which EOs to use with which mones but I really like orange. You're right that sandalwood or cedar or something manly would be ideal, but my main concern is just covering the mone scent.

The cops are the main things that smell too strongly, is there a reason you don't think I should mix them with EOs and just go with some sort of cologne or something instead?
(09-27-2015 6:52 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Why bother mixing it? Just put on the oil first, let it dry for 10 minutes and then put on the pheromones.

Okay Jake Gyllenhal, if you think this will work I'll try it this way. I am deeply skeptical the desireme (cops) will be covered adequately in this way though.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015 9:56 AM by Phyros.)
09-27-2015 9:54 AM

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 251 posts

09-28-2015 7:46 AM

Cops are fatty-acid, they coud be disrupted by some EOs.

Don't use EOs undiluted (xcept a few) on your skin, esp. Orange, it's phototoxic and causes irritation. Dilution in alcohol will also add sillage and longevity.
09-28-2015 7:46 AM

Share This Thread