Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missed opportunities
LukeThighwalker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 1 posts

Missed opportunities
04-23-2016 1:31 PM

So I've been using pheromones regularly for past three or four years. During that time span, life has been pretty great. I've gotten more respect from my peers, promotions at work, and most importantly, attention from beautiful girls in my day-to-day life. Yet, I think back on my life BEFORE pheromones and I can't help but to ponder "what if". What if I had mones back in high school? What if I had mones around the girls who rejected me? What if I had mones for those missed opportunities in my life?

Have you guys had any moments in your life where you wished you had access to pheromones? Did you have a crush or special someone who got away that you wished you had worn mones around?
04-23-2016 1:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 475
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 487 posts

RE: Missed opportunities
04-23-2016 1:52 PM

To me, this applies more to health, because I think that's more important than pheromones. I look at the past and wonder what my life would have been like if I had the access to health and nutrition information that I do now. I would have certainly been less depressed, more energetic, more social, higher libido, felt better, been able to accomplish more, had clearer goals... But the vibrant health that I want and am working towards is something you can't get from a doctor, nutritionist, typical gym trainer, etc. It's something you have to find out for yourself. This is just one of the bittersweet things about living the path less traveled. As pheromone users, we know there's so much more to life than what we're taught. You just need to go out there and seize it for yourself. LEARN. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Most people will never understand this and never be able to break out of the prison of ideas and attitudes that they've lived their life in.

/rant off

Sun bespectacled
04-23-2016 1:52 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy, MMM, RussianWolf
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 574
Thanks received:
268 thanks in 163 posts

04-23-2016 3:36 PM

(04-23-2016 1:52 PM)NP17 Wrote:  LEARN. THINK FOR YOURSELF. Most people will never understand this and never be able to break out of the prison of ideas and attitudes that they've lived their life in.

100%

I regret getting a college degree and not applying the above statement sooner. That's about it. I always thought for myself but never stood my ground and just didn't care what my family and peers thought. Most humans just don't have the natural tool belt I do and I thought they were smarter than me. Also, hindsight is always 20/20

I do think of the house parties I would have crushed even more than I did in my early 20's but I would never go back and do it over again.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
04-23-2016 3:36 PM
Jimmy42
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 13 posts

04-23-2016 11:45 PM

The guys above pretty much said it all. I do think with mones I could've banged a few more chicks but that also could've brought more problems/issues into my world than needed.

My take on all this from what I've learned thru life and pheromones in general is that it is all a journey that we must all take and learn from it what we will.
04-23-2016 11:45 PM
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
316 thanks in 173 posts

04-24-2016 2:28 AM

I regret far more other things than mones. They are accessories like clothes. Still , an interesting question.

My answer : no

It is better to have no regret in life. Working on that currently.
04-24-2016 2:28 AM

en.ki
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

04-24-2016 2:46 AM

I regret many things. Mones?. They could have helped me sometimes and that would have made me avoid some mistakes. My life would have been another one. Better or worse I don't know, but now than I'm beginning to see the true potential of pheromones I'm sure I would have used them.

Nevertheless, you know: you can't change the past but the future is all of it waiting for you.
04-24-2016 2:46 AM
Thanks given by renny
renny
Administrator

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 291 posts

04-24-2016 5:42 AM

Just thinking as I read this...What if yesterday=regret. What if tomorrow= plan.

I see everything that has led me to this point in my life as having been the things that shaped me and brought me here. Not all of them were pleasant to experience but they made me who I am. I think much more in terms of lessons learned and how I can pass those lessons on to my kids. for instance, I don't want my son growing up thinking that girls don't like to be teased. They do and he should learn to do it right as a kid, not wait till he's in his 40s to learn it from some guy's e-book. LOL

The Androstenone Discussion
04-24-2016 5:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ideas for good testing opportunities... Ancillian 5 341 10-12-2015 6:24 PM
Last Post: Nicksw