Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Might be a stupid question, but....
Cains
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

Might be a stupid question, but....
05-14-2013 4:47 PM

Well as i mentioned in the thread subject, This might be a stupid question, and might be taken wrongly for some, But are the pheromones used in XS mixes for everybody? the reason i am asking is that for over a month now i have been doing sweetspot testing on my A.C.E Spray and also the oil series, I have tested each individualy under almost same conditions, i have worked my way from a half of drop/Spray and up to four ( WAY TO MUCH i know) but have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. I started back on my AD products last saturday, and with one Spray of AMO + IS. Super hits on the girls and respect from the guy`s. I know the XS products are Super powerfull, could it be that it is to strong for me? I am 34 yrs old, when doing the sweetspot testing i never experienced any OD effects, i have always been a fan of Steve and his product, but could it be that the A.C.E is to heavy for my natural phermone production,(Can also add that Aqua Vita is not doing anything for me neither) I will order some of the socials to test those out as well. and i am going to try to get my grip around all of this. I might add i get a really funky self effect on the S.O.B. a real "I don`t give a F%##" attitude wich i absolutely love. it`s basicly the A.C.E i cant figure out..... Reading all of the great feedback from other users, i am really starting to envy those who have figured it out, Cause i have never in mye 34 yr long life experienced a better customer suport than with XS and will probably continue to buy to figure this out...

I hope none have taken this the wrong way, and would appriciate all the information i can get.

Sincerly

Cains
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 4:51 PM by Cains.)
05-14-2013 4:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
233 thanks in 77 posts

RE: Might be a stupid question, but....
05-14-2013 4:51 PM

(05-14-2013 4:47 PM)Cains Wrote:  Well as i mentioned in the thread subject, This might be a stupid question, and might be taken wrongly for some, But are the pheromones used in XS mixes for everybody? the reason i am asking is that for over a month now i have been doing sweetspot testing on my A.C.E Spray and also the oil series, I have tested each individualy under almost same conditions, i have worked my way from a half of drop/Spray and up to four ( WAY TO MUCH i know) but have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. I started back on my AD products last saturday, and with one Spray of AMO + IS. Super hits on the girls and respect from the guy`s. I know the XS products are Super powerfull, could it be that it is to strong for me? I am 34 yrs old, when doing the sweetspot testing i never experienced any OD effects, i have always been a fan of Steve and his product, but could it be that the A.C.E is to heavy for my natural phermone production, I will order some of the socials to test those out as well. and i am going to try to get my grip around all of this. I might add i get a really funky self effect on the S.O.B. a real "I don`t give a F%##" attitude wich i absolutely love. it`s basicly the A.C.E i cant figure out..... Reading all of the great feedback from other users, i am really starting to envy those who have figured it out, Cause i have never in mye 34 yr long life experienced a better customer suport than with XS and will probably continue to buy to figure this out...

I hope none have taken this the wrong way, and would appriciate all the information i can get.

Sincerly

Cains

A drop/spray of Cohesion or Evolve do work very well for me, I've never personally tried the ACE combo, but at low concentrations it works for me. Also maybe try Cohesion as a standalone, that stuff is awesome.

Hey when all else fails, go with XiSt
05-14-2013 4:51 PM
avoral
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

05-14-2013 4:58 PM

Everyone's body chemistry is different and some products work amazingly well for some but not others. Just have to experiment and see which products work well for you.
05-14-2013 4:58 PM
Cains
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

05-14-2013 5:23 PM

(05-14-2013 4:51 PM)Mustang Wrote:  A drop/spray of Cohesion or Evolve do work very well for me, I've never personally tried the ACE combo, but at low concentrations it works for me. Also maybe try Cohesion as a standalone, that stuff is awesome.

Hey when all else fails, go with XiSt

Thanks Mustang, Just ordered the XiSt sinve they where out ouf Bliss, Will give a report on how that works out for me, Just a thought here btw.. Is a dab less than half a drop? i never tried that..
05-14-2013 5:23 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 302
Thanks received:
273 thanks in 175 posts

05-14-2013 5:56 PM

I'm 28....pretty overweight and used to be really shy. Steve's products do most of the leg work for me in my opinion, but a lot of the time you also can't just sit around and not talk to anyone either (which I still do often I admit but do see results). I admit Ammo and IS was a killer combo for me too but honestly I don't even want to go use their products anymore since it seems like they're ruining all of them.

So Evolve I'd only go as high as 2, and thats if you're around much older women, or if you're old. One spray or drop is enough. Ascend I never use a crazy amount either. Cohesion is the only one I've ever used redonkulous amounts of, prolly cause I'm addicted to it.

I dunno maybe you need to try socials?? Standard answer would be mones don't work for everyone....but you've used them before from other companies. Hope Steve' mixes start working for you soon because they're reall f'n good. I guess only other thing I can suggest is to make sure you're cleaning your app points pretty hard since its higher concentrations. I use a combo of witch hazel and hand soap with a scrub brush....and then my neck ts body wash and one of those puffy things
05-14-2013 5:56 PM

alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 264 posts

05-14-2013 10:26 PM

Just keep at it. One day you're gonna have some weird shit happen to you and become a tue believer. Up your game and look these women in the eye like you wanna fuck
Them silly. You'll get a response. Also position yourself so that they're in your phero cloud and don't try to Lean on the wall and hold up the building.

If she bites you did it right.
05-14-2013 10:26 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 596
Thanks received:
424 thanks in 281 posts

05-14-2013 10:31 PM

Based on my limited experience, when a certain product does not work for me the first few times, I run it a few more times, and gradually I see results, some obvious, some subtle. Try Ascend with Cohesion and Evolve with Cohesion. They work well for me. With the ACE combo, I have to apply either Evolve 2 hours after the application of Ascend+Cohesion due to self-effects issues.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
05-14-2013 10:31 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 74 posts

05-14-2013 11:54 PM

(05-14-2013 4:47 PM)Cains Wrote:  I started back on my AD products last saturday, and with one Spray of AMO + IS. Super hits on the girls and respect from the guy`s.

I've noticed ammo+IS is like a nonstop hit machine. I've been playing with them a while and my speculation for why they are so effective is that ammo's ff21 fragrance has good range and women really dig the scent, and ammo makes you feel and appear sexy and desirable. And IS is a great social, making people want to talk, banter, and be happy.

I think I understand how you feel about ACE. This is just me speculating, but imo ACE has a lot of social buffering that makes everyone feel more in control of themselves, calm, and less easily swayed by libido. It seems to take some minutes for them to become comfy from the cohesion and horny from evolve, but when it happens it seems so smooth and natural that i don't think they would suspect mones being used on them, just that they were falling for your charms Smile.

Ammo, A314, Turn Up The Heat or IS on the other hand, seem to whack people over the head and they react to the mones immediately and urgently. Some of them might then wonder, "Why did I just act this way? I need to control myself."
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 11:57 PM by veramis.)
05-14-2013 11:54 PM
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 302
Thanks received:
273 thanks in 175 posts

05-16-2013 3:08 PM

well ammo was an all around great mix... Androsterone, none, and nols and maybe something else? And IS basically took that awesomeness and put some fuckin frosting on it! That combo would pull so many hot college girls to talk to me and flirt it was crazy. Glace and evolve has been pretty close for me...I haven't tried ascend, glace and evolve yet though
05-16-2013 3:08 PM

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 76 posts

05-16-2013 5:55 PM

(05-14-2013 4:47 PM)Cains Wrote:  Well as i mentioned in the thread subject, This might be a stupid question, and might be taken wrongly for some, But are the pheromones used in XS mixes for everybody? the reason i am asking is that for over a month now i have been doing sweetspot testing on my A.C.E Spray and also the oil series, I have tested each individualy under almost same conditions, i have worked my way from a half of drop/Spray and up to four ( WAY TO MUCH i know) but have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. I started back on my AD products last saturday, and with one Spray of AMO + IS. Super hits on the girls and respect from the guy`s. I know the XS products are Super powerfull, could it be that it is to strong for me? I am 34 yrs old, when doing the sweetspot testing i never experienced any OD effects, i have always been a fan of Steve and his product, but could it be that the A.C.E is to heavy for my natural phermone production,(Can also add that Aqua Vita is not doing anything for me neither) I will order some of the socials to test those out as well. and i am going to try to get my grip around all of this. I might add i get a really funky self effect on the S.O.B. a real "I don`t give a F%##" attitude wich i absolutely love. it`s basicly the A.C.E i cant figure out..... Reading all of the great feedback from other users, i am really starting to envy those who have figured it out, Cause i have never in mye 34 yr long life experienced a better customer suport than with XS and will probably continue to buy to figure this out...

Sincerly

Cains

I personally know that you can't do much harm buying using high dose with someone you've known personally for a while. I wouldn't do it but I did one stupid day and has the best time. Yet I noticed with other people its best to go low. I remember SteveO posting somewhere that 1 drop of the oil is equal to 7 sprays. Chill on the Evolve and Ascend. Go light.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-16-2013 5:55 PM

Share This Thread