Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mens cologne that Ladies love their guy to wear.
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Mens cologne that Ladies love their guy to wear.
02-22-2020 4:15 PM

I’ve done a LOT of homework and Armaf Club de Nuit is my go to. I’ve gotten massive compliments over the years from men and women, some it stops dead in their tracks and they change direction and come up to me or compliment me. 2 people have stopped me and said “you’re wearing Creed Aventus” it’s insane! I Can not recommend another cologne more highly and several other posters have mentioned this as well. Also, keep in mind Creed Aventus changed their formula and new formula isnt as good as old formula so technically Club de Nuit smells better than creed Aventus. My current bottle seems to be off and noticeably so, hopefully they haven’t changed the formula and I just got a bad batch

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
02-22-2020 4:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2020 5:14 PM

I’ve worked in men’s fragrance and i have a pretty decently sized collection myself. The fragrances that I got the most compliments from during this season are:

1. Parfums de Marly Layton
This one doesn’t just get me compliments, but women will literally roll their eyes like they are cumming when they smell it sometimes lol. I was shopping at lulu lemon and two female sales associates came up to me together and said just so you know, you smell SO SO GOOD OMG and their eyes rolling back. This was just one example of dozens. Even when I’m ordering at Starbucks! They smell it thru the coffee and say oh my god you smell soooo goooooood. I wear this one most commonly at the club or bar now with my pheromone of choice.

2. Dolce Gabana the one EDP
If you haven’t smelled this masterpiece, you need to. I don’t think I’ve ever worn this and not had a girl who actually smelled it not mention it. The one drawback to this insanely sexy and romantic fragrance is that the longevity and projection are bad. You gotta be close to smell it, and it doesn’t last more than a few hours. (4-5 at best). For this reason, I bought the largest bottle and I just keep it on me when I go out with it and re apply during the day.

3. Creed Aventus
Most of you here probably have heard of this one. Probably the most famous niche fragrance of the decade. The thing about this fragrance is that there is a bit of batch variation to it. I tend to get best results from the more pineapple heavy batches rather than the woodier ones. Creed aventus also doesn’t shine that well on the opening. If you go into a local store and spray it on a card, you might not be impressed unless you have a trained nose. However, the power of this fragrance comes with the dry down and the sillage (scent trail in the air)

4. Versace Dylan Blue
Although it’s still cold out where I live, and typically fresh blue fragrances are much more suited for the spring and summer months, Versace Dylan blue breaks the mold. In terms of sheer compliments per times worn in public, this may be number 1 actually. The reason I put the other 3 higher is because they are close in terms of compliment frequency, but the... aggressiveness and infatuation that came with the compliments was more extreme. Especially with the top 2. But with Dylan blue, I almost always have people say something to me when I am wearing it. Cashiers, random passerby’s, Uber drivers, etc. it’s almost a guarantee someone will just feel compelled to say wow you smell so good! This is probably due to the fact it has elements of the legendary spring and summer kings bleu de Chanel, and Dior sauvage. I wouldn’t say it’s as amazing as those, but it’s much stronger imo and lasts longer while being almost as good scent wise. It’s gets attention for sure. ADG profumo might perform similarly if not better. However I don’t own it so I haven’t had the chance to test it. Dylan blue is much more affordable though

I would make a number 5 to even it out and make it a “top 5 compliment getters of the season” list but none of my other fragrances even came close to these top 4 in terms of compliments. If I had to pick a 5th place though, it would have to be Office for Men by Fragrance one. It may have gotten better numbers had I worn it more often, but it really strikes me as needing the weather to be a bit warmer. It’s extremely fresh, moreso than Dylan blue. This is why I believe the weather needed to be a tad bit warmer to really get a good testing out of it. Nonetheless I have been stopped several times in public by random strangers asking me what I was wearing cuz “you smell amazing”

As someone who is currently in the process of trying to get a job working for creed... stop buying aventus clones!!! Lol

-Armaf club de nuit
-Mont blanc explorer

!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020 5:18 PM by kpown.)
02-23-2020 5:14 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-23-2020 6:38 PM

(02-22-2020 11:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  My wife, 8 years my junior, and her sister, 11 years my junior (32 & 29, respectively) - both blonde - do not care for it at all. I was even told it smelled like bug spray to them.

The only cologne I have that my wife and SIL both like, consistently, is Burberry Touch.

I wonder if there could be something in it that makes it a BLONDE THaNG?

Does anyone else out there who owns Burberry Touch, who have been paying attention and noticed blondes hovering with it on?

I'm asking for a friend. Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2020 6:39 PM by MMM.)
02-23-2020 6:38 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-05-2020 8:13 PM

I can totally vouch for Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man

Sorry kpown, I actually like it better than Aventus. They are close so I would not complain with either. It definitely gets compliments. I sent some to my brother and he now wants more because he was getting compliments from "the musky one."

That's awesome about Layton. I have 10ml decants of Pegasus or Herod and Oajan. Whichever is the one that smells a little apple-y. Man is that one good. They all are good. I did have a woman (hot) in a store saying that Layton is her favorite easily.

There are so many amazing scents out there.
04-05-2020 8:13 PM

Q873
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-21-2020 10:49 AM

I can get hold of the old Creed aventus batches , I’ve got a few bottles of them , the new batches have no match for the old ones , there’s just something sophisticated about the old once's , the thing is I have YET to find a fragrance out there that can beat the old Aventus batches , I’ve been searching years , anyone got anything that’s more attractive to women ? It’s not about the smell but what’s IN the fragrance that attracts them
04-21-2020 10:49 AM
Deashar
Reformed Absolutist

Rep Post

06-20-2020 8:11 PM

I have tried a bunch of random colognes/EDT/perfumes but the most consistent source of compliments is Paco Rabanne's 1 Million. I've been receiving compliments from women belonging to a wide range of ages (from teens, and all the way up to 60+).

The most fierce advocate for that scent was my ex-girlfriend (2+4.5 years of relationship). She would literally go crazy with the smell of that Eau de Toilette... claiming to be able to smell it on others even in a busy street. Everytime I put this on she would bury her head on my neck/chest to get a good whiff. Even on the day of the break-up, one of the items she brought up was the pain it would cause her to encounter this aroma every once in a while and think of me.

So yeah, definitely Paco Rabanne 1 Million.

PS: Also Turn Up The Heat's fragrance has net me more than one inappropriate compliment but I'd say it wasn't the ACTUAL scent of it what caused the comment.

>Deashar's Codex<

Currently in use: IS/A314/TUTH-A/TUTH-BDT/Gentleman-A/Gentleman-B/Calm
Depleted: IO/IH/Mol.C
Got rid of: Ammo
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2020 8:12 PM by Deashar.)
06-20-2020 8:11 PM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

06-21-2020 3:00 AM

The ones that I get most compliments on (even from random people)

- Rasasi Hawas. This is essentially invictus aqua 2016. However, I've tested both side by side and IMO hawas smells more rich and absolutely intoxicating in the air. It's also a projection and longevity monster. Literally had girls follow me around the club to smell my cologne two years ago before I knew what pheromones are. Also received multiple unsollicited compliments from both men and women. And in general, in the Netherlands, they refrain from giving compliments regarding one's perfume.
- 1 Million Lucky. Added this one to the collection a couple of months ago. All girls absolutely love the shit out of it. Projection beast as well. Had multiple girls saying that they can still smell my cologne on their shirt after I gave them a hug. The last girl I slept with said that she could smell my scent 12 hours after I left.
- Armani Code Profumo No crazy experiences with it other than it garnering me unsollicited compliments from women.

As you can see there's a pattern in what I prefer to wear: Sweet smelling perfumes with great performance.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2020 3:01 AM by Jawline.)
06-21-2020 3:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A mothers love (videos the ladies may like) mark-in-dallas 3 1,880 03-11-2015 11:11 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas