Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Men: More Sex More Often
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Men: More Sex More Often
12-18-2009 12:45 PM

Not sure how many of you get the Love Scent newsletter but this article was in it.
BTW they are having a 25% off sale now for those on you that do get the newsletter.

FEATURE ARTICLE

MORE SEX?!

Feature Article: Medical Tribune; review of article on Cutler research

More Sex anyone?

The prestigious Medical Tribune ran an interesting article covering a controlled study done by Dr. Winnefred Cutler which seems to indicate that men wearing synthetic human pheromone supplements have more sex than men who don't. The doctor refered to the tested sex pheromones as "the natural substance given off by healthy virile men in their 20s that makes them so attractive to women" Wow!

In the study 38 men were randomly assigned to two groups. One group was given a small bottle of the pheromone brew to add to their own regular after-shave, while the other group was given a placebo (plain alcohol with no pheromones). No one knew what they were getting or exactly what the experiment was about. Everyone was told to wear the new mixture and keep a record of all "romantic activity" for the next 8 weeks.

The results were "stimulating" as the pheromone supplement users were reportedly "busier sexually--engaging in significantly more hugging, kissing and sexual intercourse with their female partners--than before the study."

Results in detail: "Forty-seven% of the men using the pheromone reported that they engaged in more sexual intercourse since using the cologne, compared with 9.5% of the placebo users." And, "Thirty-five percent of pheromone users reported they slept with women more often, compared with 5% of placebo users."

Dr. Cutler was quick to add that there is more to this new medicine than fun and games. "Studies have shown that sex with a regular partner makes a woman more fertile, and that regular sex delays the aging process, while increasing self-esteem" she said.

Wow again, finally someone says sex is "good for you."

Alan DeCherney, MD., chairman of ob-gyn at Tufts University in Boston, was also pretty happy about the results: "It's good," he was quoted as saying "to have a product that increases romantic attractiveness."

12-18-2009 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Men: More Sex More Often
12-18-2009 1:54 PM

(12-18-2009 12:45 PM)Niatalya Wrote:    "Studies have shown ... that regular sex delays the aging process, while increasing self-esteem" she said.

No wonder I feel so old and worthless ... lol.

12-18-2009 1:54 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-05-2010 9:59 PM

Oh my... Sex is the fountain of youth??? I gotta get busy.. LOL

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 9:59 PM by PapaWolf.)
02-05-2010 9:59 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-06-2010 1:52 AM

(12-18-2009 12:45 PM)Niatalya Wrote:   "Studies have shown... that regular sex delays the aging process, while increasing self-esteem" she said.

Bosshank Wrote:No wonder I feel so old and worthless...lol.

No wonder I feel so good about not looking my age...lol. Yahoo

PapaWolf Wrote:Oh my... Sex is the fountain of youth??? I gotta get busy.. LOL

Tic, tic, tic... Big Grin

Bella

02-06-2010 1:52 AM

Share This Thread