Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Max daily Androstenone without a cover?
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 129 posts

RE: Max daily Androstenone without a cover?
05-05-2015 12:42 PM

(05-05-2015 12:32 PM)stefdude Wrote:  There are 2 kinds of people who can smell it.The very sensitive ones (what we call here 10%, which could be accurate) and the others.The others are about 30%.I know what I've said above but it's quite possible that for the non sensitive smellers low androstenone could have an effect but the smell passes undetectable or almost undetectable.The mcg required for the effect may be lower than the mcg required for the smell.Only if that is true then it can happen for the non sensitives.

For the sensitives I strongly believe that you can't affect them without them smelling it.Check this:

"The polarization of sensitivity is really also quite extreme," she said. "Some people are overwhelmed by an amount 10-billion-fold dilution while some can't smell anything at all."

Thanks for posting this link. I think it will be very relevant for any one who finds this thread in a google search.

All men produce some Androstenone so I feel bad for the people who are hypersensitive to it. They must feel ill every time they take public transportation.

Maybe all men should wear a light cover scent even when the don't apply synthetic pheromones just to cover up the Androstenone their body naturally produces?
05-05-2015 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 890
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 667 posts

05-05-2015 2:49 PM

(03-19-2015 11:09 AM)metaltree Wrote:  This question is for those of you lucky enough to be able to smell Androstenone and have it smell like cat piss. Unfortunately I can't smell Androstenone at all. It is odorless to me so I can't figure this out on my own.

Anyone figure out the maximum Androstenone you can apply daily without needing a cover scent?

Who cares if you can't smell it..? At least 1 woman can.. Never gauge a pheromones stink by your own nose.

So you should use a cover regardless of whether or not your nose detects pheromone stink. It's like saying why we shouldn't shower regularly if we don't wreak, or use mouthwash daily if we are never told we have bad breath.

Cover scent = better hygiene. Small price to pay.. It may make the difference between scoring or not. Women are ultra sensitive to smell.

So to answer your question.. With any none product, regardless of amount, make sure you cover.

And if you don't use mones at all, you should still be using at least a mild cover like a good deodorant or even a cologne.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 2:58 PM by dsouza.)
05-05-2015 2:49 PM
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 115
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 129 posts

05-05-2015 11:50 PM

Before today I didn't realize that I needed a cover for the Androstenone my body naturally produces. I've been using unscented deodorant/antiperspirant. So I'm going to make sure that I'm going wear one scent or another when I go out in public.

I guess this makes my original question a moot point. LOL.
05-05-2015 11:50 PM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread