Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max Attraction Gold?
Kenshiro
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Max Attraction Gold?
01-15-2011 10:45 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie to pheromones and i recently bought a bottle of Max attraction gold, there is no mention of it on the forum so i'm wondering if anyone has used it and what they think of it? Its endorsed by J.v.Kohl so i'm guessing its genuine stuff.

Any opinions welcome! Big Grin
01-15-2011 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user
lovie1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Max Attraction Gold?
01-15-2011 11:14 AM

Hi,

Personally i have never used it. but from what i hear it is some good stuff. check out the reviews for it here hope this helps. and the also review other pheromone products.

(LINK TO AN AFFILIATE SITE - be sure to read the disclaimer on their site)
01-15-2011 11:14 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-15-2011 12:36 PM

The link you listed is to an affiliate site, where the owner of the site gets paid a commission for every sale he refers, and if you look at the reviews they are all from just a couple of people, with this Kyle guy doing the great majority of postings.

That's why we do not allow affiliate links!!! I have not removed the link, but did edit it to advise people that it is to an affiliate site.

He also wrote a review for Essence of Women, leading readers to believe the review was written by a girl.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-15-2011 12:36 PM
lovie1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2011 1:28 PM

(01-15-2011 12:36 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The link you listed is to an affiliate site, where the owner of the site gets paid a commission for every sale he refers, and if you look at the reviews they are all from just a couple of people, with this Kyle guy doing the great majority of postings.

That's why we do not allow affiliate links!!! I have not removed the link, but did edit it to advise people that it is to an affiliate site.

He also wrote a review for Essence of Women, leading readers to believe the review was written by a girl.

OOOH, I did'nt know that because there are a lot of pheromone review sites i have found. Sorry about that. the reviews seemed real on this one.
01-15-2011 1:28 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-15-2011 2:42 PM

I know, most of them do at first glance, but when you look closer you'll see that they really aren't. They are just someone trying to convince people to buy the products wo they can get their commission. The easiest way to tell is to do a bit of reading: if the sites really do allow people to post reviews, look at the names of people posting and their style of writing. If it's virtually all one or two people posting, or if everyones style of writing is the same, there probably not real reviews.

I've even see a couple of sites that allow people to write reviews, but those reviews never actually get posted.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-15-2011 2:42 PM
lovie1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2011 4:24 PM

(01-15-2011 2:42 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I know, most of them do at first glance, but when you look closer you'll see that they really aren't. They are just someone trying to convince people to buy the products wo they can get their commission. The easiest way to tell is to do a bit of reading: if the sites really do allow people to post reviews, look at the names of people posting and their style of writing. If it's virtually all one or two people posting, or if everyones style of writing is the same, there probably not real reviews.

I've even see a couple of sites that allow people to write reviews, but those reviews never actually get posted.

Yeah, you're right. I also notice that their not a lot of reviews in general for womens' products bummerGirl cray but you guys are on it
01-15-2011 4:24 PM
Kenshiro
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-16-2011 6:27 AM

Yea at first glance that site looks ok, but when you look at it more you can see its not an honest site.

Anyway Il give that product a try and see how it goes!
01-16-2011 6:27 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2011 7:28 PM

I have this product and will be testing it soon.
What I can say so far is that it smells very different to all my other products.
The scent I like a lot, very cool and lasts a long time and I can hardly smell any mones in it.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
01-16-2011 7:28 PM

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-19-2011 4:17 AM

(01-16-2011 7:28 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have this product and will be testing it soon.
What I can say so far is that it smells very different to all my other products.
The scent I like a lot, very cool and lasts a long time and I can hardly smell any mones in it.

Have you got any chance to test it out?
02-19-2011 4:17 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-21-2011 5:29 AM

Not really, only used some once going shopping. Not enough to report on.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-21-2011 5:29 AM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Review Max Attraction Gold (MAG) Riverwind 151 69,278 12-13-2018 2:42 PM
Last Post: Sexy Beast