Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Max Attraction For Woman
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Max Attraction For Woman
11-10-2012 5:32 AM

Hi,
I am new at using pheromones, I ordered Max Attraction for Woman. Honestly I was excited about the product, and was trying to find the "sweet spot" as you would call it.
The 1st time I try 3 drops wrist, around the neck and behind the ears. Cops smell like sandal wood on me. I liked the scent however there was not much of an effect to the people around me.
I attempted to OD to see what the limit was so have been uping the dose to date I have tried 20 drops nothing happens.
Has anyone else experience this?
Generally, people are friendly around me even without the use of mones. I was thinking if I have missed out the signs?
Well the guy I was trying to get a reaction from does not seems to notice Sad just warm and friendly as usual nothing out of the ordinary and no he have not asked me out yet.
Any advice?
11-10-2012 5:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Max Attraction For Woman
11-10-2012 5:40 AM

Oh just to add I order unscented and I did not use any cover scent cos I kinda like the sandal wood smell on me Smile
11-10-2012 5:40 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-19-2012 10:31 PM

I am using this too. New mone user as well. I applied 15 sprays one day. Sometimes its hit or miss. I mean sometimes more women respond, some men look, sometimes I get free stuff and other times - nothing.

(11-10-2012 5:40 AM)mrsprincess Wrote:  Oh just to add I order unscented and I did not use any cover scent cos I kinda like the sandal wood smell on me Smile

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-19-2012 10:31 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-02-2012 12:26 AM

I have the identical product, unscented and all. I ran into the hit or miss too. Just nothing conclusive.

I'm a bubbly, happy, smiley person. I start conversations easily, am extroverted and a flirt, lol.

I have used so many things that have just put Max A to shame since my purchase of it that it's not even funny. But I have used it with other products and gotten hits...but I'm betting it was the other product, not the Max A. I wish I had something more positive to offer Sad

I had also gotten Scent of Eros & Aware from the same place and actually had noticeable hits with those. Aware giving the self effects of being calm and mellow and I got complimented on Scent of Eros when I wore it but nothing over the top with either.

If anyone else has had better luck with it I sure look forward to them chiming in here too!

Sorry this couldn't have been a more positive response Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-02-2012 12:26 AM

Share This Thread