Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Master Pheromones for him
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Master Pheromones for him
10-07-2015 4:00 PM

Dorfmeister, I know you swear by the self effects of Master. But, in your experience, does it have effects on others or does it only have self effects? Also if you have tried OD how would you compare the self effects of Master to OD? And finally exactly what about the self effects that makes you like it so much? Thanks.
10-07-2015 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 444
Thanks received:
187 thanks in 143 posts

10-07-2015 4:33 PM

(10-07-2015 4:00 PM)kehawe Wrote:  Dorfmeister, I know you swear by the self effects of Master. But, in your experience, does it have effects on others or does it only have self effects? Also if you have tried OD how would you compare the self effects of Master to OD? And finally exactly what about the self effects that makes you like it so much? Thanks.

I've said in the thread why I like it. It is different than OD self effects and I 'd say stronger.

One weird thing I have noticed multiple times while talking to women they will brush their finger over the area under their nose in the same place I have applied Master. This will be quite a while after dry down of the pheromones.

I think the stuff is interesting, and energizing, and confidence boosting. This is in my opinion. But this is the only pheromone I wear literally every day. I like it.

Intense.
10-07-2015 4:33 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
187 thanks in 143 posts

10-13-2015 8:00 PM

I've probably been overdoing Master. The roll on bottle makes it way too easy to apply too much. Have gone through much of a 10 ml bottle in just under three months. I love the stuff but can't afford to go through it so quick.

Has anyone used any other Pheromone products to serve a similar purpose?

Thinking about purchasing either a eurodropper bottle of copulins or Dirty Primitive in Wolf scent to use in a similar manner. Would make it way easier to dose than that awful roll-on applicator Love Scent uses.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 8:01 PM by dorfmeister.)
10-13-2015 8:00 PM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
187 thanks in 143 posts

02-18-2016 9:06 PM

After having purchased four bottles of this in the last year and quite liking it I have found the fill levels in the bottles to pretty wildly vary and always toward the underfilled. I wish the quality control were better as I quite like this stuff.

Lately I have been applying a drop of Bad Wolf scented Dirty Primitive and then later in the morning and mid afternoon I will apply some Master over top of that application.

Intense.
02-18-2016 9:06 PM

Share This Thread