Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Married & Waiting...all the time. Suggestions for married men?
Mack
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Shocked Married & Waiting...all the time. Suggestions for married men?
11-01-2013 3:19 PM

So, 39 yr old male here. Been living with my wife for 10 years. Got kids and all. About halfway through, things slowed down to a crawl...lately, almost to a stop. When we have sex, it's amazing and hot. But the frequency is super low.

Every night, we lay in bed together for a while and I try here and there, but she just isn't in the mood enough. I'm lucky if it's once a week...and that's being kind.

Everything else is very positive in our relationship. We are great friends and happy with each other. I try to do romantic things for her often. She is the same age - 39.

SO...whaddoya think may work the best for me?

Thanks!

Mack
11-01-2013 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd

alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

RE: Married & Waiting...all the time. Suggestions for married men?
11-01-2013 5:32 PM

I am gonna answer this post just not now. I have an entire journal (you just aren't able to read it yet) dealing with this issue. You me and a million other people have had this problem. Mones might help in the short term but there are other things to think about.

See ya tomorrow.

If she bites you did it right.
11-01-2013 5:32 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

11-02-2013 11:10 AM

I will try to make this short and sweet. Effects from Pheromones helped my marriage initially and then absolutely destroyed it. If you want mones to work for you and wifey then do not wear them everyday. She might get used to the sig and slip right back into old habits. Also if you want to stay married you might want to think about not wearing mones outside the home without wifey. You might just find that the attention you get from other women is too much to ignore.

Pheromones will help but you might incur personality changes that are detrimental to your relationship. Of course you might have nothing but good experiences but like I said for beat results at home use them sparingly so wifey doesn't develop a tolerance.

Good luck to you just remember why you started using mones to begin with and stay on that path. It's super fun to see other women's reactions outside the home but it can also lead you to make poor decisions.

Av

11-02-2013 11:10 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, OU812, Mars82
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1555
Thanks received:
1940 thanks in 690 posts

11-02-2013 12:40 PM

Great advice Av... I would say use something sparingly. .. Something like EVOLVE!!
I've noticed personally, that with high sexual mones, my lady NEVER says no! (I actually put it to the test) It has definitely brought back more desire in her after years. She doesn't know about mones and don't know I use them. (I'd like to keep it that way)
I use Evolve now for sex because I know it's going to be good!... Really good! She's is super turned on, very submissive, letting me do whatever I please, and quite simply, the more turned the individuals, whether wearing pheromones or not, the more intense the orgasm/ejaculation will be!!
I've had my best sex wearing Evolve!
Her joy was intense... Her orgasm, IMMENSE!

So if more frequency is the only problem, I would go with the high sexual,(there are plenty) and yes, sparingly!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-02-2013 12:40 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

11-02-2013 1:04 PM

I will agree that evolve does exactly what v nice says. It will enhance sex immensely.

11-02-2013 1:04 PM

Mack
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-04-2013 3:30 PM

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

Mack
11-04-2013 3:30 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 338 posts

11-07-2013 12:16 PM

well. i'm glad to see more people in the same boat.

it depends on what type of person your wife is. different mones will ellicit different reactions in different people.

i think of it as a person having 20 light bulbs in their head. some people walk around with certain lights on some walk around with other lights on. if you want to get to the point where the hot 'n' heavy lights are on, and all the other lights are off.

enter hormones, hormones, and thoughts put together turn the lights on and off.

enter pheromones. pheromones can thru smell/inhaling, raise or lower many many different hormone levels in people. the same pheromone may raise or lower the level of a hormone depending on what level that hormone is at, and what level other hormones are at.

soooo.... my wife is an ESTJ. on the mbti personality scale. I'm an ENFP. these indicate a few of the lights that are usually on for us.

thru reading and trying i've noticed that Androstadienone raises cortisol, which will make your wife nicer, maybe some sex, but not super hot sex.
-nol will make women more submissive at during certain times of the menstrual cycle.
-none heavy for my wife will make her think i'm a better man, more alpha is better to her i think.

p102 i get bit alot
p130 had make out vibe at low doses

non-pheromone molecules
thru unconfirmed mention, transdermal testosterone will soak thru the skin and make women horny.
.5mg PT-141 will make a woman super horny. try to wake you in the morning and screw you while you are still asleep in bed horny.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
11-07-2013 12:16 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

11-12-2013 8:36 AM

(11-02-2013 11:10 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I will try to make this short and sweet. Effects from Pheromones helped my marriage initially and then absolutely destroyed it. If you want mones to work for you and wifey then do not wear them everyday. She might get used to the sig and slip right back into old habits. Also if you want to stay married you might want to think about not wearing mones outside the home without wifey. You might just find that the attention you get from other women is too much to ignore.

Pheromones will help but you might incur personality changes that are detrimental to your relationship. Of course you might have nothing but good experiences but like I said for beat results at home use them sparingly so wifey doesn't develop a tolerance.

Good luck to you just remember why you started using mones to begin with and stay on that path. It's super fun to see other women's reactions outside the home but it can also lead you to make poor decisions.

Av

AV,
I am in the same boat do you have a link to your journal? , I would like to read it to see what pitfalls I may be in for. I'm wanting to make my marriage stronger not tear it apart. Although I'm still not allowed to see journal entries I hope someday I'll get to read thru yours and a few others I have run across. I'm interested in some of the "mix's" you pros have come up with Smile

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-12-2013 8:36 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

11-28-2013 1:21 PM

Hahaha. Pitfalls..... There are a few...
Here's a link to my journal
Although I don't know when you will be able to view it. It should make for a good "what not to do"
Hahaha

Alphaviteas journal

11-28-2013 1:21 PM

Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 15 posts

03-29-2014 11:03 PM

Hi Dexter,
"
.5mg PT-141 will make a woman super horny. try to wake you in the morning and screw you while you are still asleep in bed horny."

This sounds amazing. Any recommendations as for a source etc? Thanks!
03-29-2014 11:03 PM

Share This Thread